Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in budgam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. JavaidYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old and urine incontinence occurs only during sleep or deep sleep but does not occur while walking or sitting please suggest causes and treatment.
My sister is 7 month pregnant. She is suffering from kidney stone problem. She has 4.6 mm stone in her left kidney. All the time she has hard unbearable pain. Though treatment is going on but still she has pain she feel nice for few hours again the pain affect her. Now she is admitted to hospital also. I just wanna ask is there any solution to these pain without harming the baby?
Sir, I am suffering from backache, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension and stones in right kidney. Is there any solution for my ailments.
I have stone in left and right kidney and I take so many medicines but the condition is same. please tell the remedy.
Lateral anal sphincterotomy only give one time healing of anal fissures? Or this surgery helps to prevent fissure occurring in later stage and if still fissures occurs this surgery gives very quick healing than other people who do not do LIS surgery?
Hello I have a shameful problem. I have a big painful sometimes itchy lump on the hole of my ass, I don't know what it is or what to do about it. It's just 1 lump on 1 place, not around the whole it look more dark and red. Its thick round and big. What could it be and what can I do about it?
I have problem like burning while urination. I have consult a doctor and took a urine test. There is no problem from the reports. Doctor told me drink more water. Even though I am sensing burning not only urination time, rest of the period also. I am feeling like some thing stuck inside. This situation from long period of time. So please tell me what can I do.
Prostate gland enlarged, now its ok but he is passing toilet on bed some times. How to control. Help me. He is not using any medication.
I am 72 years old male. Fifteen days I was told I have Type 1 cyst in left kidney, because of which I pass urine slowly and some urine is left in bladder. I have gone to ayurveda doc and he suggested GOKSHUDRADI google AND CHANDRAPRABHA VATI in the morning and evening after food. I am yet to be relieved from problem. Can you help me?
Hi doctor, I am suffering from anal fissure ,pain in potty area, swelling in under skin ,please help me.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.