Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fegade ManishaYour feedback matters!
I have one tooth where roots are exposed and gives pain if I take hot or cold stuff. What should I do? Also that tooth is overlapped with other tooth onto each other.
I have a cavity in my teeth. The doctor said rct is the only way to save you teeth mam there is some other way to save my teeth. There is sensitivity and pain also pain increases in night at the time of sleeping. Rct cost 3000 rs so it is huge amount. Any other way.
I am asking on behalf of my mother whose age is 58 years. She is having tooth pain but due to high sugar and pain , doctor is not ready to pluck the bad tooth right now. As a pain killer she Is taking oxalgin DP . My concern is that is it harmful for her health or she can take this medicine for some time ? Thanks in advance.
When I eat something cool like Like ice cream my teeth will pain and it's happing sometime so what am I do for this?
My mouth has always cracked and feel to eat fast when chewing, Some kind of ulcer, small pimples are around tongue. Is it due to excess consume of spicy, salt etc?
I have bad breathe issues. I brush my teeth twice a day , clean my tongue daily. I do not have any tooth decays or cavities. Not sure why do I have bad breathe. My inner gums bleed at times. Please suggest.
Say after chewing chocolate, how long before glucose starts acting on the teeth? or a banana with fructose?
Parts of a tooth are falling day by day but the fallen part gets filled afterwards and the tooth becomes ok. Sometimes gets bleeding and pain. Also has gingivitis in the same.
i have a swelling in my gum located somewhere above my 2nd molar. Inspite of xray and catscan dentist is not able pinpoint the cause of this and which tooth is responsible.I have done root canal and reroute canal for all my right jaw upper teeth. Now only thing left is to pull out a tooth but dentist is unable to tell me which tooth to pull out .Can you help with advise.As i said extensive xray, catscan etc already done.
Hi, I am asking question on behalf of my Husband. He is having mouth ulcers remains almost every time. Even he avoids junk food. Please advise.
I have rashes on tongue and inside mouth and thick white material on tongue. What should i do? please advise.
I have crakes in my tongue from last two months what I do for it I don't take any medicine for it I am doing brush two in a day regularly.
My front teeth r cross i. E. Overlap each other I want to put braces How do I send pictures in this for better understanding of d condition Pls advice.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.