Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Kumar BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 years old married woman. I feel fatigue and laziness entire day. Also I have noticed that my nails have become rusty red in color since few days back. It's color is like the color we get after applying mehndi on nails and I haven't applied mehndi recently. Please tell what it could be on or in my nails and why? Also tell how can I become active and fresh?
Hope you are doing good doctor straight to the point I had a sex with a CSW 2days ago while putting the condom she stretched it and covered 3 4th of mine and went straight to insertion no other nothing I got this whole thing in mind and upset and withdraw as soon as possible in 5 min after ejaculating and forget to check for holes in it and took the condom like holding the index finger and tumb as" O" then in hurry I put my pants and came to home took 20 mins and cleaned the surface with water am I in danger of HIV I now my status was negative as I checked the day after itself what if she was a positive.
I get headache easily and I feel weak I not not well these days and have lots of tension what should I do to improve it.
When I wake up in the morning, I feel the blood pumping a lot, I have experienced pumping during exercise but after peaceful sleep?
Hey I was having depression since last 6 months now I feel my head so heavy can concentrate with any thing I feel scared to sit alone also.
I am suffering from high fever, cough and cold and has been administered TUFPOD 200 for it. I also suffer from Gastritis and Duodenitis and I take TROXIP OD every night. Is it safe for me to take Paracetamol 500 to reduce the fever. Right now I am running a fever of 101f.
I am suffering little bit pain in my anus when I went to washroom and I notice blood sample in my stool as well. Could you please suggest any prescription for this? And almost two years back I suffered with the same problem and doctor said that it was "Fishers" and I undergone some treatment as well. Is it possible that this will reraise again in future. If yes, please suggest any precautions to avoid this in future.
Sir/mam I have unprotected sex with my partner on 2nd of october and taken unwanted 72 within 3 hrs and today is 8th of oct I do not have any withdrawal bleeding and I have backache. Me and my partner have done protected sex yesterday and day before yesterday as I always have my periods after doing sex but unfortunately its not working. And one more fact is that in past I have also done unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 and after exactly 5 days I got my withdrawal bleeding but now its 7th day I have not get my periods. I had my last normal periods on 16th sept. Please suggest me Some solution, is it necessary to have withdrawal bleeding please help me I am very much tensed. Lastly I have taken unwanted 72 on 11th of august and I got my withdrawal bleeding on 16 th of august then I have my periods on 16 th of spt. normally before this I have taken unwanted 72 on 2nd of july nd got my withdrawal bleeding on 7th of july nd then got. My periods on 7 th of august normally.
Dear sir my problem is a memorable. Like I read something after ten minutes I forget what I read. Please make a solution.
I am suffering from headache so many times. i have not done MRI till date for finding the cause. I have also acute gastric problems. kindly give me your opinion
I want to be a fit. So wat can I do daily requirements. I have to maintain the body with all fitness.
Is magnesium citrate is good for memory anxiety depression calmness and positive energy. I had tired eyes and fatigue. After taking magnesium citrate 200 mg I feel great with lot of positive energy amd vitality. Shall I continue taking magnesium citrate I capsule daily.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sexual intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.