Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BagulYour feedback matters!
During this festival people do GARBA for long hours. It is very good for health. Let’s see how it is beneficial to health.
Garba offers good health benefits for all ages. It is a very good form of aerobic exercise. It burns lots of calories and very useful in loosing weight. When we do “Garba” it gives exercise almost all bones and muscles of body. It increases strength of muscles due to regular exercise.
Apart from exercise it is a very good stress buster. In today’s era of stress this gives very good relief and rejuvenates the body. One definitely feels good after Garba and the next day his mindset is much relaxed.
It can be done by people of any age. Barring few medical conditions like active heart disease, pregnancy and other conditions in which physical exertion is not allowed, GARBA is allowed for all. People tend to forget their worries and enjoy the life to fullest.
Still before practicing any form of vigorous exercise please talk to your doctor and get your self examined.
Some precautions are needed to avoid falling ill in this season as apart from benefits if proper care is not taken you can fall ill.
During GARBA you have to be light on your stomach. It is not advisable to do GARBA on full stomach. Normally we do not eat at night, night is for sleep, and if you take large meals at night you can have stomach problems like infection and indigestion. Please avoid high fat foods especially fast foods, cold drinks etc. at night.
Drink more amount fluids during GARBA, as you will sweat a lot.
This is the time for some infections like gastroenteritis, jaundice etc, so you may be a victim of this diseases in case of bad quality food.
Those who are allergic to dust and smoke, this is the season for cough, cold and fever. Due to some allergens in the air and food or drinks that you take, you can have problems like fever, cough, flu and allergic problems etc.People with extremes of age kids and senior citizens can get this very easily due to over crowded places. If you have tendency of allergy please take proper precautions or else you may in trouble and you need to visit your doctor often.
All forms of respiratory tract infections are common in this season. Those who are already having some problem please take some prophylactic measures like flu vaccination etc.
Take good care of your skin during this time. People are especially young generation is fond of Tatoos.Please make sure that disposable items are used and preferably go for temporary tattoo. Also look for allergy to the chemicals used for this.Perfer a good trusted place and try in a small area first.
Use light make up and take care in selection of ornaments, as you can have contact allergy to them. During Garba you will sweat a lot; you select the clothes accordingly and take bath couple of times.
Do not trust the strangers and it’s your body so please behave responsibly during this time. Do not get in to anybody’s pressure for anything. Especially girls should avoid going alone and be in groups.
During this time only the number of sexual harassment cases rises. So be careful. Control your emotions and take good care of your self. The cases of HIV and Sexually transmitted disease are rising dangerously due to irresponsible behaviors of people world vide.
Be careful while you eat out side. People tend to eat lots of wrong stuff at wrong time. Do not treat your stomach as junkyard. Improper sleep and bad food can lead to detrimental effect on your health.
With this few precautions your navratri will more enjoyable and healthy.
The author of this article is a practicing family physician and life style disease consultant.
I am 41 years old and my ultrasound report says that I have very bulky uterus (andenomysosis) is therany treatment for this.
I am more than 1 month pregnant, I am feeling hotness in my pussy and some times itching I used to calm it with ice please tell me what is going on.
I want to loose my weight as I am suffering from PCOS. Kindly suggest me the ways and proper diet. Wat food cn b taken nd when. Please advice.
Hello doc I have a 4.4 cm cyst on my right ovary which I realised a few days ago aftr doing USG .But I keep getting urinal infection for min of 2 time in a month for the lst 5-6 month. Plzz do advice. Thank you.
Unless you’re planning to have a baby, it is best to employ some form of birth control to have a satisfying and pleasurable sexual relationship. Having an intercourse right after the menstrual cycle is least likely to result in pregnancy, but there is quite a possibility that an accident may happen. The withdrawal method is highly undependable and should be avoided as far as possible. Birth control is available in a number of forms. Condoms, birth control pills, intrauterine devices or IUD and birth control shots are the most common methods of birth control. Here are five things you should know about birth control.
- Birth control prices vary: Birth control is available in a number of price ranges to suit varying budgets. Condoms are the most budget friendly while IUDs are amongst the most expensive. However, IUDS are effective over a long spell of time while condoms must be used only once. In some cases, your insurance may help pay for birth control. Hence do your research properly before deciding on the type of birth control you would like to use.
- Not all birth control protects against STDs: The only type of birth control that can protect against both pregnancy and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are condoms. All the other forms of birth control do not protect against the transference of STDs. Spermicides and diaphragms can lower the risk of catching an STD, but do not give full proof protection.
- Not just one person needs to be completely responsible for birth control: If you are in a committed relationship, both people have to take full responsibility of birth control. Birth control devices are available for both men and women and hence this is a responsibility that needs to be shared equally. However, if you are not in a committed relationship and have more than one sexual partner, it is best to take responsibility of birth control in your own hands.
- There are side effects to most forms of birth control: Any form of birth control that involves hormones will have side effects. Some of the common side effects triggered by birth control are nausea, weight gain or weight loss, mood swings, sore or swollen breasts and lighter or heavier blood flow during menstruation.
- No form of birth control is 100% effective: Lastly, you should know that apart from abstaining from sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective. At the same time, you should also know that missing a period is not always a sign of being pregnant as there are various reasons that affect your menstrual cycle. Therefore, it is best to undergo a pregnancy test in case you missed your periods. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear sir my wife (34) is suffer thyroid problem. Her period is irregular. Tsh is 11.5. Now she is taken medicine thyrox 12.5 we have no baby. So that what can I do. Please suggested me. Thanks you sir.
There is some white creamy discharge from my vagina I have read that it is a early sign of pregnancy or maybe infection. As I have sexual intercourse with my partner 1 week ago and I have also taken unwanted 72 on 30th january and the discharge from vagina was on 2nd and 3rd feb I have consulted one doctor and she suggested me to take af 150 and candid cl vaginal pessary as I have taken only af 150 tablet but still I am eager to know that this discharge is because of which reason my pregnancy or infection or because of taking I pill.
The little bundle of joy in your arms! Holding your baby for the first time indeed is an experience every couple craves. Having a baby is a blessing. Who doesn’t want to have their child but do certain medical factors make it hard to conceive?
With treatments such as IVF and IUI, the chances of conceiving have increased. Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are two most commonly used fertility treatment methods. These accelerate a couple’s probability of becoming parents.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most common and most efficient type of assisted reproductive procedure which includes fertilizing an egg in a laboratory dish outside the body, and then implanting it in a woman's uterus.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) on the other hand is a fertility treatment that requires placing sperm inside a woman's uterus to promote fertilization. The purpose of IUI is to focus on increasing the sperm count that reaches the fallopian tubes and eventually raises the possibility of fertilization.
Opting for IVF over IUI
- It depends on the patient’s decisions. Some patients do understand that their problem is not big enough and do not want to go through multiple IUI sessions. So for them, IVF is best. Some prefer to try IUI several times and then may finally opt for IVF. There are also some factors regarding women’s conceiving issues that determine if she is fit for IVF.
- If a lady’s age is 35 and above, and she is trying for more than five years but is still unable to conceive yet, IVF is best suited for her. Also, IVF can offer a better chance for patients who have Endometriosis. It is a phenomenon which affects the number of eggs, decreasing the count and also affects the Fallopian tubes. Thus the rate of conceiving is much higher with the IVF as compared to other fertility treatments.
- IVF is an excellent option if you have blocked, scarred, damaged or missing Fallopian tubes, as the IVF process avoids the Fallopian tubes solely.
- Women who have been unsuccessful so far with other fertility treatments, including fertility medications and IUI (intrauterine insemination), for them IVF can be the last resort rely upon as IVF often gives hope where other treatments have failed.
When to Opt for IUI?
It is best to choose this method of treatment when there is male infertility, especially with low sperm count and erectile dysfunctions. Also, IUI is cheaper. A woman’s possibilities to get pregnant are increased by 20% in every IUI treatment cycle.
Be it IVF or IUI. Irrespective of the treatment you opt for, stay with patience and belief. With the advancement in medical technologies conceiving a child is now possible than ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.