Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BagulYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend is not interested in sex. But I love sex. But she'll do what ever i am saying. How to make her mood? What can I do for that? Is oral sex helps?
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain in neck muslces.
I took tab dronis 20, from 10 march, n completed 24 tablets on 2 april to regulate my periods. My previous date was 3 march, n now I got period on 6 april, can you please guide me when can my next periods can be expected. Thanx.
I'm having a watery discharge continuously from my vagina daily. What is the reason to it and any treatment for it. please help.
I am 33 years old. Mai pregnant hona chahti hu. 1 baby h mera 7+ boy. 2 nd issue k liye tips de k kaise jaldi pregnant ho ne k chances honge. Kya karu weight 70 kg.
Whenever I start sex with my husband like kiss oral sex or breast suck my vagina is very wet & I lost my virginity 4 month ago nw problem is whenever I sex with he m feel very painful and vagina wet problem what should I do? Give me advice n treatment?
Does eating chicken will cause any problems in conceive. Eg. Grill, charcoal chicken weekly twice. Please give a solution.
I have complete my period and the next day, me and my bf have sex and the second next day, we had sex again and I had ipill and after 6 days after my period, my period star again. Is something wrong or Is it because of the side effect of the ipill contraceptive pill that I taken?
I am 32 years old mother of two sons. Last years with the help of a gyn doc I took medicine for abortion. But unfortunately now I 've conceived again. So I went for check up n told everything but now d doctor is suggesting me not to have medicine once again for abortion Cz it Wil be very risky for my life as my previous deliveries were c-section. If I take medicine once again. Dn it may effect in d uterus. Please suggest me Wat to do. Can I take medicine once again or should I follow d doc? In my tomography report yolk sac is NT visible in d uterus yet. So suggested ultrasound again after 2 weeks.
I just got married in december 1 2014. Actually I got my periods but I did not get bleeding only some clotes that is also less 4 days over its same very less and only clotes. What should I do ?
I am trying for pregnency from last one year. But I didn't get. Doctors are telling me that I have no problem. But why I am not getting pregnency?
Swelling can be lessened by placing a cold compress. Take all medication prescribed by doctors.
My wife is 23 years old and pregnant now. There is a myth that says if belly line is straight from above belly button till abdomen, then its time to deliver the baby. How far is that true. Please suggest. Thank you.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.