Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa ParyaniYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have sensitive feel in my back row teeth. This first time. If I drink normal water also. I feel some light sensitive. Let me know wat I do for this.
So yellow teeth can be whiten again by bleaching only? what is bleaching exactly? I need to do it on regular interval time or one time is enough? n day by day gap is increasing between my each teeth! the gap looks very bad? what is your suggestion on this?
Whenever I sleep for more than. Say half an hour, my mouth gets filled with saliva. And until I brush my teeth, it keeps on producing and I keep on spitting. Is there any way out of this?
Sir I have problem in my teeth its take pain after 2to 3 hours interval so please tell me medicine for this issue.
Ulcer treatment that irritate the upper part of the body which means near lungs and also cause bad smell by mouth.
I have been treated with imf done after i'd met with an accident when my lower jaw sustained three cracks. I'm better but can't cut food with my incissors. Is any further improvement possible?
I have a cavity and I don't wanna get it repaired by root canal procedure as it happened to me earlier also but was not successful. I ended up with more pain and the tooth was also broken completely. Please recommend something so that I can stop this tooth decay.
Hi I am suffering from mouth ulcers frequently. I am a asthamatic I use inhaler. But I wash my mouth regularly after using inhaler. Even though I am getting more mouth ulcers. Help me with that problem.
My mother is suffering from mouth sore badly, she is not able to open her mouth and eat food. She is having Gfolvin lb and opox 200 and candid mouth pain but it didn't relief.
I used to drink more alcohol how to avoid drinking alcohol? And my inside of mouth is suffering with pimples. Side of my stomach was paining, what shall I do? Please advice.
I do toothbrush twice in a day even than I feel bad breath. I want fresh breathing all time even after sleep. What will I do?
Sir iam suffering with mouth smell it start from after one hour from when I brushed my teeth how to over come this problem give me one suggestion sir.
Hi I am. 23 years old I am smoking from last 7 years but from last 2 years my front teeth have gone black by stain Now. From last one month I have avoided smoking how can I get rid of that problem I used tooth stain remover twice but it worked only for 2 months How I can I get shine back.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
I have slight throat pain over 6 month and my neck get dry in morning when I awake, also my saliva is bit yellowish in morning when I go cleaning my teeth. please give necessary remedies or medicine. I had habit of smoking shisha (huka).
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.