Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Darshan Gogad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan GogadYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/Madam, I am 34 years old. I bought new shoes 10 days back. Slowly my toes started little bit itching and cracks came between my toes and itching and burning. So I am thinking that my foot got fungus and skin become white and causing painful. So sir/madam, I request you to please help me by providing good medicine to cure this problem. Thanks &Regards,
I am 24 years old. I am staying in a hostel with roommate. I am a light sleeper and an HSP (highly sensitive). My roommate stays out side the room till very late night and enters the room making sounds. Also wakes up early. And again my sleep is gone. Then she sleeps again. The thought of her activities are sustained in my mind and makes me irritated, anxious and unhealthy. I wanna get rid of the thoughts about her. What can be done. Am already very depressed with a lot of things.
Can a diabetic complete sexual intercourse without any oral medicine like viagra etc. As I have to take viagra pills on daily basis to complete my sexual intercourse. I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Kindly suggest.
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am 18 year old male. I am having nightfall problems since last one year. It occurs every 4-7 days. Is it bad for my health? Is it related to hair problems? (Because I'm having hair problems since last year) What are the reason behind nightfalls? How can I stop it? Please help:(
My teeth are yellow and having bad smelling in breathing. Frequently, change the tooth brush due to irregular arrangement of teeth. Pl suggest.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.
Treatment for painful intercourse:
Dyspareunia is painful sexual intercourse due to medical or psychological causes. The pain can primarily be on the external surface of the genitalia, or deeper in the pelvis upon deep pressure against the cervix. It can affect a small portion of the vulva or vagina or be felt all over the surface. Understanding the duration, location, and nature of the pain is important in identifying the causes of the pain.
Numerous physical, psychological, and social or relationship causes can contribute to pain during sexual encounters.
Underlying causes determine treatment. Many women experience relief when physical causes are identified and treated.
The treatment for pain with intercourse depends on what is causing the pain. After proper diagnosis one or more treatments for specific causes may be necessary.
For pain due to yeast or fungal infections, a clinician may prescribe mycogen cream (nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide), which treats both a yeast infection and associated painful inflammation and itching because it contains both an antifungal and a steroid.
For pain thought due to post-menopausal vaginal dryness, estrogen treatment can be used.
For women with diagnostic criteria for endometriosis, medications or surgery are possible options.
In addition, the following may reduce discomfort with intercourse:
Both of you shave the pubic region regularly.
Use vaginal vibrator.
Also, add pleasant, sexually exciting experiences to your regular interactions, such as bathing together (in which the primary goal is not cleanliness), or mutual caressing without intercourse. In couples where a woman is preparing to receive vaginal intercourse, such activities tend to increase both natural lubrication and vaginal dilation, both of which decrease friction and pain. Prior to intercourse, oral sex may relax and lubricate the vagina.
Apply water-soluble sexual or surgical lubricant during intercourse. Discourage petroleum jelly. Lubricant should be liberally applied (two tablespoons full) to both the penis and the orifice. A folded bath towel under the receiving partner's hips helps prevent spillage on bedclothes.
Ask your partner to control the insertion by her hand.
For those who have pain on deep penetration because of pelvic injury or disease, recommend a change in coital position to one with less penetration. In women receiving vaginal penetration: maximum vaginal penetration is achieved when the receiving woman lies on her back with her pelvis rolled up off the bed, compressing her thighs tightly against her chest with her calves over the penetrating partner's shoulders. Minimal penetration occurs when a receiving woman lies on her back with her legs extended flat on the bed and close together while her partner's legs straddle hers.