Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan GogadYour feedback matters!
I have cold from past 3-4 days, I am not feeling well also. I check my temperature with thermometer it gives normal value. But my body is not in good condition. Please tell what I should eat and drink so that I will well early. What should I do? I take tablet of cetrizen also but their is not any change in my body.
I am 18 yrs old. I had an intercourse with my partner on satrday 4th may it was just for 15 seconds but after that my vagina started bleeding and there was a severe pain in stomach and in uterus. Althought my partner told me that the discharge wasnt made till then. I washed the uterus and slept but then on monday afternoon I again had an unprotected intercourse with him only for 15-30 seconds and sperms werent discharged till then. This time there was no pain but I was so much tensed that I decided to take unwanted 72 pill after 1 hour of the intercourse. Everything was getting back to normal but nowday I am working out in gym and my period date is 21st of every month but I am having cramps in stomach a week before there is blood clot seen when I washed the uterus like we normally see when we are having menstual cycle. I am so much tensed that is it normal or not. Please help me.
Hi, iam 24 years old my face is covered with pimple and pimple scars. Please help me regarding this problem.
Hi I am a male, 62 years old, 5'8, 125 kg, heavy some for last 40 years, and a regular drinker also, living a generally sedantry life, style - purely vegetarian. And hypertensive (mormally 180 / 120) no. Diabetes or any other major problems. For last 4/6 months I start wobbeling while walking and feel that I would fall down can not stand for more than 5/10 mintutes which causes right thigh having a tingling feeling & also there is a loss of memory. Kindly help, as I ride a scotter and am taking gemcal, nerve up od ocassionally. thank You
What ll be good treatment for hairfall homeopath or general treatment. It's really frustrating when you loss your hair.
I am having pain in my knees every winter and this is happening with me since last 5 years. Please help.
I am 22. My problem is my hair loss, which is continuing about 5 years. Please give me some suggestions to prevent it?
-Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
-Stay happy and content.
-Take it easy
I have migraine problem what should I do. If I don't take torkast FX I feel pressure what should I do?
Hi im 27 year old female .i had recent episode of fever, and throat infection for dat I took amoxyclav bd for 5 days, it got subsided by one week but I developed watery nasal discharge and post nasal drip which is on and off. Which is not getting relieved by medications. Discharge is pure watery. And general malaise. I used azelastine nasal drops and hot water steam but of no use. Can you help me with diagnosis and treatment.
How can I increase my hight. My father hight 5.10 my mother height 5.5. My hight 5.6 how can I increase my hight my weight is 50 and my age is 17. I am boy. I have all indication of puberty. please help me how I increase my hight and I am trying all exesize and diet. please give a medicine for that.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.