Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChavanYour feedback matters!
I have complete my Rct last week but after few days I am not able to open my mouth widely and I am not able to eat properly. please give me advice I took arthodec MR for three days.
I am having the problem of hypersensitivity in teeth What should I do to cure it And what are the things I should not do?
I am suffering from teeth issue from last 1year I brushes twice in a day but after two our of brushing there is a very bad smile comes under the mouth as well as blood also comes under the teeth regularly. Please suggest us what to do?
I have low weight. My hemoglobin is 6, and In between in my mouth there is very pain. No. PROBLEM IN MY TOOTH. IT IS MOUTH. I cannot eat any food which is non sugar. For 3 months. Please advice.
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
In my mouth there are two bump on upper plate at each corner. 1st is 0.3 cm and 2nd is 0.5 cm in size. Both are not painful but I pressed then it pain. I show it to an ENT doctor, she provided me some medicine I taking it since last 5-6 days. But bumps are still as it is since more than 1 month. Medicine advised Lycostar tablet Folictin tablet I am too much worried about those bumps. Are they indicator of cancer ? I was in extreme stress for 1 month so suddenly one night this two bumps are occurred in my mouth. Please guide me. What to do ?
I am 27 years old woman. I have yellow patches on my tooth inside and outside. What I should do? any mouth washer or gel to remove that.
I am 68 years old male, 59 kgs, 5'7" I feel bitter taste in my mouth most of the time. It is specially severe when I get up in the morning. Motions are more or less normal. Shall be grateful for advise.
I have a 28 year old female friend with persistent tooth ache in her right back tooth. What medicine should she take.
I'm getting so many cavities, and I want to know how I can prevent them. I brush, use mouthwash, and floss.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.