Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrakant Sharma
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakant SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have yellow dust in my teeth but I am using dental cream and not change any improvement please give me some course.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
It's not thrush or an STI, what is it? Just to give a bit of background, im 16 years old and female and lately there has been a lot of abnormal discharge from my vagina, it is a yellowy colour and quite thick and stringy, it also itches and is very painful when beginning sex. I went to a clinic to get a full STI check to be on the safe.
Doctor I have a problem in my teeth. Actually it is not in teeth it is in gum. It is in left side lower portion. It creating more pain and there is swelling in that area. Please suggest me the suitable treatment for it.
Hello Dr. I want to talk dentist mainly in yamunanagar. please tell me the charges of crown on molar which is tooth coloured. please tell soon thanks.
Hello. I have a major issue with my mouth and gums. Despite of brushing properly I continuously suffer from bad smell from my mouth. Wat are its causes how cn it b cured? Also my son age 12 years suffers from the same problem. please assjst us. Also I am a thyroid patient.
I have broken molar tooth and there is too much pain and it is inflamed. So my question is which drug can be used to relieve pain and inflammation? Does Droxyl 500 and Dicllogesic are appropriate or some other drug is required?
Common problem which most of the elderly people are facing with dentures is Loose Lower Denture, which leads to dissatisfaction and disappointment with the dentures. Especially when someone is not able to eat.Now loss of retention of the denture is a multifactorial problem.
However now say no more to conventional dentures.Future is implant supported overdentures.
1. Esthetics obviously
2. You can eat properly- no more shaking
3. You can speak confidently- without fear of dentures coming out of the mouth "such an embarrassment"
No more removable prosthesis
"Ask you dentist for either a fixed one or fixed-removable one"