Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 21years old girl. I have severe hairfall from 7 years. Now I am much worried about my hairs there are hardly few hairs are left on head I have tried to use different medicine and even did test of diabetes, thyroid and many odr but nothing disease been found. What should do now? need an sincere reply from you doctors.
I have noticed that when I am using stair cases up and down tic tic sound is heard from knees. And also while sitting down and getting up. This problem is only on my right knee. Why sound is coming and what is the problem and how to overcome this problem.
I want to knw the standard Bmi of my age & standard weight. Any solution without exercise for reducing fats.
I want a fair and glow skin because my skin is too much dull and dry that's why there is no glow on my skin. So that's reason I need a dermatologist near kolkata. Who can sort it out.
There is pain in my nose. Puss and a pimples has been formed on the tip of nose. Swelling all over the left cheek and on the upper part of nose. Feeling restless since last nite. Terrible pain on washing face aur at the time of sleeping. Had seropen-DP and Rabesec-D. Any other pills would you like to suggest. Please do the needful and suggest what to do. So much in pain.
How to get rid of blood pressure, because I am now feed up of these tablets every time, please consult me?
I have sensitive teeth, suffering since last 10 years. Problem is increasing, please suggest for remedial action.
If swallows many mosquito accidentally and if it have any blood of disease or virus in its body is it attack to swallows person?
I have dark circles around my eyes also its itching and dry. I Want to get rid of that. Please suggest the Remedy for sinusitis please suggest some solution for ingrowing toe nail.
Having cystic acne from last 6 years .especially near chin area. Then spreading all over if left untreated. Being on allopathy medicines. But when leave it again comes back. Have boils also near arm pits. Had fistula also 2 years back. Which is being treated with ksharsutra method. N then also had tb medicines. For 9 months. Really helpless.
When some one speaking in front of me I became irritate and anger. This happen from the time when my girlfriend cheated to me and left me. I can't fall sleepy and also not divert my mind in study. Now I became anger. Please give me a medicine by which I can control my mind and study properly. Pls help me.
I am Mohd hussain I asking that my hairs are damaging only front hairs I don't know why it's happing by durst n all what can I do.
How could I improve my hemoglobin level. My hemoglobin level is 8% only. How could I increase it. Please suggest me some diet for quick increase of hemoglobin in body. Please help me. I feel too much weakness. But my weight is 63, KGS. So I ignore my daily meals. How could I increase my hemoglobin level and loss weight. Please help me.
Lower back pain can be one of the most physically debilitating things that can affect you and limit your mobility. Even if the pain isn’t that acute, it could still signal something deteriorating in your lower back. While oral medications, topical creams or sprays can help in reducing pain, there are other effective remedies you can try on your own. These will be handy when you have no medications at hand. One of these is the hot and cold therapy.
Heat therapy for lower back pain
Heat works well with lower back pain as it can dilate blood vessels and improve circulation within the tissue. This will help in circulation and also result in lowering the pain. Heat therapy will also loosen up other muscles in the area and help soothe sore areas which have been taking the burden along with the lower back muscles. Some of the techniques that can be applied are:
1. All day heat wraps: These are specially manufactured belts or wraps which wrap around your abdomen and keep tightness and pressure on your lower back as well as supplying heat.
2. Electric heating pads: These are mechanized heating pads which generate heat with electricity. You can place them under you back and then either sit or sleep with it positioned behind you. However, ensure that you don’t keep these for too long as they could burn your skin.
3. Hot Compress with towels or hot water bags: Use a clean towel and heat it over a conductive surface and apply it on your lower back. You can also use hot water bags for the same purpose.
Cold therapy for lower back pain
Cold therapy uses the principle of constriction of blood vessels as well as slowing circulation. This will help numb the area and thus help relieve the pain. Some of the ways these can be administered are mentioned below.
1. Ice towel: In this method, soak a towel in ice cold water, wring it to dry it and then apply on your lower back. This will numb the pain without transferring the sting of the cold or damaging your skin.
2. Ice packs: Put about half a kg of ice in a plastic Ziploc bag and pour water over the ice to just about cover it. Push out the air out of the bag and then lock it. Use this ice pack with a towel to ensure that you back doesn't get wet.
3. Ice gel packs: These are ready made packs, which can be bought from medical stores and kept frozen to be used whenever you need it in order to relieve lower back pain.