Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhamare Akhil Devidas
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhamare Akhil DevidasYour feedback matters!
I have a poor eyesight, but i'm doing ok without wearing spectacles. Will it damage even more if I do not use spectacles?
My left hand in some Susan and pain is continuous and eye problem when water in contact then red occurs.
My eyes r getting inflame, y I don't know what's the precaution to make it cool please help me, am a software engineer.
I am a 20 year old female. I have eye floaters in my eyes. I noticed them a long time ago, but recently the no: of floaters increased and I believe I am now experiencing what is known as 'eye-flashes Google tells me to consult a doctor right away for a detached retina. Is there really a reason for me to worry?
This Question is health issue of my fiance. We are going to marry soon. She is suffering from Uveitis in her eyes. She is undergoing treatment for the same. Doctor is saying it is a recurring disease. Is it ? She is undergoing steroids treatment. Earlier she used to take pills for the same and now eye drops of steroids. Still she is not reverong from the same. I am very much worried about her and our marriage also. There are many side effects of steroids which she is taking as medicines. Should I go ahed and marry her ? If I marry her, can we plan a baby ? What are the risks involved in pregnancy with Uveitis. Will our baby will eye problem too ? Can this disease will pass on from mother to a baby. Can we plan a baby in this Uveitis treatment. I am in very much stressed and worried about all this and my future. please guide me.
I am suffering frm swollen eyes problem pls suggest a remedies to prevent it further or to suppress it right away.
I am 21 year old male. I am advised to wear specs with power -0.25 in my both eyes. It means I am having trouble watching distant objects. I want to know if I should wear them while studying or while working on the computer as they are kept close? What are the other activities or time when I must wear them for preventing more damage to my eyes?
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.