Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagyashri Ahire
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagyashri AhireYour feedback matters!
Sir while intercourse with my wife my penis not erect properly. And I not able to insert my penis into vagina. Tell some remedies to over come the problem.
I am male, 24 years old and I have been masturbating 4 times a week since I was 11 with pornography and I feel tired all the time. Before 11 I was excellent at sports. If I quit now masturbation forever, will I recover my energy? Thanks.
Hi im 35 years male previous I had strong and long duration erection and use to enjoy sex life now all of sudden my strong and long duration erection became few min thst too I cum in one minute. please suggest me what should I do.
L have been facing stomach ache for a lond days please help mee to do something with natural medicines. Send me the precautions to reduce my pain Q.
Hi am 17 year old student I just ask to you that how can we maintain our health from headache.so we can concentrate on studies.
Which medicine is more effective in increasing sperm count - Maxoza or Maxoza-L? Which one is more effective - Maxoza (plain) or Maxoza-L in increasing sperm count?
Hello sir. I am 19 years boy. I was doing masturbation thrice in a day regularly from last 6 years. But by listening from surrounding that by doing excessive masturbation a man can never produce a child. So I want to know that I have left this habit from last 10 days. Then will I be able to produce a child in my life. And please tell me some medicines to recover my problems. I will be thankful to you. Thanks.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
There is no set time when a man should ejaculate during sex. But it’s probably too soon if you have an orgasm before intercourse or less than a minute after you start. It’s a problem because when you ejaculate you lose your erection and can’t continue having sex. You and your partner may feel there’s not enough time to enjoy it.
It’s a common issue for men. Between 30%-40% have it at some time in their life. So, keep in mind -- it’s not something to worry about if it happens only occasionally.
What Causes It?
It’s not really known. But your brain chemistry could be at least partly to blame. Men who have low levels of the chemical serotonin in their brains tend to take a shorter time to ejaculate.
Emotional factors can play a role:
Sometimes PE can be a problem for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). That’s when the penis does not remain firm enough for sex. Men who are worried they could lose their erection may develop a pattern of rushing to ejaculate. It can be a hard habit to break.
When Should I See the Doctor?
Make an appointment if PE is bothering you or your partner. The doctor probably will ask if you’ve always had the problem or if it’s a new thing. He may ask about your sex life or your relationships. You’ll probably get a physical exam, too.
How Is It Treated?
Ninety-five percent of men are helped by behavioral techniques that help control ejaculation.
Stop and start: You or your partner stimulate your penis until your feel like you’re going to have an orgasm. Stop the arousal for about 30 seconds or until the feeling passes. Start the stimulation again and repeat three or four more times before you actually ejaculate.
The Squeeze: It works the same way as the start and stop method. But, when you feel like you’re reaching orgasm, you or your partner squeezes the head of your penis until you lose the erection. Repeat this a few times before ejaculating.
Some men find that if they think of something else during sex they can last longer.
What Medications Can Treat PE?
Homoeopathy has great results in treating sexual illnesses. Only an indicated medicine can treat the patient so one must not take any homoeopathic medicines without consulting a doctor. Some common homeopathic remedies for better sex include:
1. Agnus Castus: Low Sexual desire, patient is depressed and melancholy.Yellowish urethral discharge in males with no erection and sexual desire.
2. Lycopodium: Patient complaint of low sexual desire over a period of time, he is very sensitive and feels sad, depressed, melancholic with loss of memory. Frequently complaints of gastric origin including, gastritis, flatulency, acidity,dyspepsia,etc. Suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with no sexual desire. Impotency without erection.
3. Graphites: It specially suited to female patient with low or no sexual desire. Low libido with aversion to sex, menses are delayed and scanty along with hard stools and constipation. Males with low sexual drive, aversion to sex with ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation. Its one of the best homeopathy medicine for low sexual desire specially in old male and females.
4. Phosphoricum acidum: Low libido in males with pain and soreness of testicles due to inflammation. Extreme weakness both mentally and physically. Body ache with soreness of muscles. Extreme hair fall along with pimples and rashes. Eczema of testicles
6. Baryta Carb: Males who suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with low libido. Enlarge prostate gland. Dementia, loss of memory, loss of confidence, with history of induration of glands.
7. Onosmodium: No sexual desire in both male and female, patient feels very tired and week. Low sexual desire n females due to pain in uterus, with early and prolonged periods. Deficient erection in males with low or no desire to sex.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.