Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagwan Bhangdia
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwan BhangdiaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have sinus problem, for it I use otrivin Adult it open my nose in a second, but I want to get rid from it permanently, as now our Ramadan are going to start, we cannot use Ortavin, but without it it would be a get problem for me, so please would anyone recommend me what should I do, should I go for laser laser operation or what else.
I am 69 years of age man. I am suffering with buzzing sound in ears. Last time you asked me to get hearing done and it is found by ENT DOC. To be ok. He gave ear drop called WAX OFF. Will you please advise me as it is effecting me mentally. G C Misra.
Bp 130/85 Hight 5.6 Weight 65 family history all are good having tonsil first time only one time.what can i do?
Whenever I sleep my throat becomes really dry and starts itching. It gets better after I wake up and have some water. This never happens during the day or when I just lie down. This happens when I fall asleep. This is happening since the last few weeks. What might be the problem.?
Hi, I am suffering from heaviness in ear with earache, sharp headache above eye in forehead and feeling heavy at back head, feeling weak and unable to walk outside with giddiness. Recently my legs started paining and weakness with shivering. Please suggest Currently taking treatment for migraine as one of doctor suggested. Very much confused what is wrong with me, I also have acidity and gastric problem, is that causing this things, no idea. Awaiting for needful answer.
Hullo Drs, What could be the causes for sudden throat pain followed by running nose, headache fever and so on? For past 4 months I have gone through this thrice.
My wife is a teacher. She had a throat pain. She needs to speak loud in the class. Please give us solution from this problem.
I am suffering from high fever with severe joint pains and headache since morning and i am also having sore throat since two days.
I have an allergy from dust, excess sunlight, warm weather etc when I come in contact of these I suffer from sneeching and cold. My nose start blowing. What will I do to stop this.
I am 21 years old I develop ear pain after eating food since a year before do advice something good.
I am 55 year old female. I am suffering from throat pain for two months. My voice reduces. What should I do?
My age is 35. I was teacher. Now I left my job. Now a days whenever i tired on stressed. My throat and voice get affected. Sometimes my voice sounds like a man. Sometimes I cant speak. I got bad throat. Please help me with this
A stuffed up nose and pressure on our cheekbones can often mean you have acute sinusitis. Acute sinusitis, also called acute rhinosinusitis, is a short-term infection or inflammation of the membranes that line your sinuses. It prevents mucus from draining from your nose.
What Causes Acute Sinusitis?
Illnesses and conditions that can cause acute sinusitis include:
- bacterial upper respiratory tract infections
- fungal sinus infections
- allergies that cause mucus production in the sinuses
- lack of cilia motility, caused by disease (cilia are the small hairs located in your sinuses that move to push mucus out of your sinuses)
- nasal polyps or tumors
- deviated nasal septum
- enlarged or infected adenoids
- infected tooth (in rare cases bacteria can spread from the infected tooth to the sinuses)
- cystic fibrosis (a disease that causes thick, sticky mucus to build up in the body)
Symptoms of acute sinusitis include:
- nasal congestion
- thick, yellow, or green mucus discharge from the nose
- sore throat
- a cough (usually worse at night)
- drainage of mucus in the back of your throat
- pain, pressure, or tenderness behind your eyes, nose, cheeks, or forehead
- bad breath
- reduced sense of smell
- reduced sense of taste
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.