Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj D
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj DYour feedback matters!
Sir me 7 years se tobaco kha raha hu aur mera mouth ab 1 finger bhi open nahi ho raha hai aur me kuch khana bhi nahi kha pata hu sir please mera mouth open karne me help kijiye per sir 100% result mile aesi medicine bataye please sir help me iske liye me kuch bhi karneko ready hu.
Sir, it has been a month I shifted to kuwait. Nd now I have Deep line opposite side of cheek inside the mouth between upper and lower teeth, it is paining hard and unable to open mouth comfortably. So please help me out wht I have to do.
The last molar teeth in the mouth are called as wisdom teeth. While in some people they erupt completely into the mouth and function with no problem whatsoever, in others, they remain embedded in the bone, erupt incompletely, erupt at an angle, or are covered by bone or a flap of tissue. They are absent in many.
Of late, dentists recommend removal of wisdom teeth, more a preventative than remedial measure. Some of the reasons for wisdom tooth removal are listed below-
Impaction: Often, wisdom teeth do not have enough space to erupt in their normal position. This can only be evaluated properly on an x-ray. If the x-ray shows that the tooth is unlikely to erupt because of being blocked by a root or bone, this needs to be removed.
Pericoronitis: The tooth partially erupts into the mouth but is covered by a flap of gum. This attracts food and bacteria to accumulate, leading to decay and infection, a condition called as pericoronitis. Very common in the lower wisdom teeth, it leads to severe tooth pain, painful swallowing and swelling of the lymph nodes. This is the most common cause for wisdom teeth to be removed. An x-ray will reveal the tooth to be infected and sometimes periapical abscess may also be present.
Alignment: Misaligned wisdom teeth exert a constant mild pressure on the adjacent teeth which can hamper the alignment and reverse the effects produced by braces. The bite may be altered also, thereby necessitating removal.
Adjacent Tooth Damage: If the malposed wisdom tooth is causing pocket formation or decay in the adjacent teeth, it is time to get them removed.
Recurrent Sinus Infections: With their proximity to sinuses, there could be constant pain and pressure and infection of the sinuses. This is another indication for their removal.
However, not all wisdom teeth need to be removed. If they have erupted fully, are healthy, produce a good bite, and can be cleaned easily, they do not require removal.
During the teenage years and through 20s, check with your dentist on the health of the wisdom teeth. X-rays can be taken to monitor them and for early identification of problems. If they need to be removed, it is easier to take them out when you're young. The bone surrounding the impacted tooth is less dense, and therefore easier. The ability of the body in general and the jaw bones in particular to heal is also better at a younger age.
The invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made removable aligners, the invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
What are the benefits of" invisalign" over conventional metaalic or ceramic braces?
- Oral hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep because invisalign clear aligners are removable, letting you brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment. Even better, most people won’t know you’re going through treatment when you’re wearing invisalign clear aligners because they are virtually invisible!
- Got a special occasion coming up? no problem, just take your aligners
- Out for the event and pop them back in when you’re done. With invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- With invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry about doing the
- Sports you want to. Invisalign treatment is a suitable treatment option for an active lifestyle.
- The invisalign system effectively straightens your teeth predictably and more comfortably.
- Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, with doctor visits
- Only approximately every 6-8 weeks. That means you can spend more time doing the things that are important to you.