Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Malegaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I am 36 year old female having ear pain and sore throat from last week. I took home medicine but no effect. From yesterday my left eye turned red and water started coming out of it. I used ITone drops and slept. In morning when I woke up it was hard to open the eye, it was pasted with to green mucous. I am also have sore throat till ear. Please suggest whom shall I see. ENT specialist or Eye specialist.
I have got mild Mr. and mild AR kind of Rheumatic heart disease and taking penicillin after every 3 weeks. How long I need to continue this injection. If I am taking this injection for the last 20 years and if I stop taking this injection I again get the pain in my throat. Pls suggest.
Respected sir /mam my cousin is having a giddiness problem when she gets up in morning then also she feels giddiness please suggest some treatment for this.
Throat infection cause of cold, it became red n paining, also got headache and body ache. Suggest me medicine. Please respond quickly.
I am suffering from dizziness when I step out in the sun and stand for even 15 minutes. Please could someone give a suggestion to treat this.
Sir I suffered from acidity from 4 months and I take medicine for this and its starting improve but my throat is always feel sure or pain and I also feel pain in back.
My father is having sinus problem. He regularly takes otrivin nasal spray to open his nose. Is there any permanent solution for it?
I feel so uncomfortable because of dried mucus of noise. I have regularly clean my noise 4-5 times a day. Suggest me some tips or medicines to get rid of this bad thing.
Hello doctor I am suffering from throat pain it is paining a lot can I do to reduce the pain and also I am suffering from eye pains as I sit for a long duration in front of PC I think what can I do for it?
I am 61 years old had been suffering from sinus throughout my life 1 year back I got both my eyes operated for cataract, but now I have major eye problems please suggest something before all this I had very good eye sight for my age. Otherwise I am a healthy person.
I am 41 years old lady and suffering from severe headache. Sometime I feel dizziness also. Please suggest.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.