Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit KarwaYour feedback matters!
Why a dental visit before your wedding day is essential
It's your wedding clothes trial and after multiple designers visits, a blur of fabrics and embroideries, finally you face the mirror looking like a charming prince! you can't get your eyes off yourself the smart, handsome, be jeweled and crowned silhouette you get closer to your reflection and you smile to yourself.
To your utter dismay-staring back at you is a gaping black hole in your yellow looking teeth- a stark contrast against your beautiful pearl white sherwani!
Among things that you don't know or care about in this wedding planning charade, one thing you do know for sure is that while the bride will outshine you, the pictures will last forever, and a yellow smile with a black blemish on a white sherwani is not the kind of shame you're willing to live through!
So if you're a groom-to-be your trial date shouldn't be the day you realize your smile must live up to the bright and momentous occasion that you're preparing for!
While the metrosexual man of today has even his pre-wedding skin treatments lined up, for the more macho or masculine ones at least getting their smile right can make a huge difference!
So here's a quick checklist to know if you qualify for dental treatment and if you should visit before your wedding day
Are you happy with your smile?
Are your teeth crowded?
Are your teeth yellow or dull?
Can you see any brown or black stains on your teeth?
A dental visit according to popular misconception is no unpleasant ordeal!
With the latest technology drill free cavities, bladeless surgeries, and painless extractions have become a reality.
So whatever be your woe, a variety of treatment solutions can be planned and customised to transforming your smile if you're well in time.
Having a dental partner through it all works best for most people and who better than your future life partner to get you through an intimate experience like your appointment.
Top 3 reasons for a couple's pre-wedding dental appointment
You want a million dollar smile on your big day
Long pending issues that rather be dealt with while you're working on looking your best -both within and without Avoiding unhappy toothaches during your happiest times be it wedding or honeymoon
Did your dentist tell you stronger teeth make for hotter men!
Stay happy and flash that smile with confidence after your dental appointment.
Do let me know what you think!
HelloDoctor I am facing very painful in my mouth due to swelling in my gums. I think It is because I am doing tooth brush at least 15 minute in 2 times a day. So please help me and recommended me some medicine and prevention.
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brush in my teeth but unfortunately teeth is yellow am very thnk abt tht. please sir help me my problem is very big.
I am suffering from an accident whch cause bleeding in my mouth I want a medicine by which it can be good.
I have fat on my lower jaws and it is more in left side so my face is not looking so good how to reduce fat please help me.
I am 45 years old.I have removed one tooth .Two teeth having cavity. I am using Colgate sensitive Pro-relief tooth paste .Can i use this tooth paste continuously. I am expecting your advice.Thank you.
I had dental treatment 2 years ago. It was ortho treatment. After treatment I am facing problem of yellowness in teeth. And sometimes bleeding in gums. What can I do to get rid of it?
My mouth not open due to tobbaco. But I left this habit since last 2 years. Now I want open my mouth with full length. Please assist me for medicine.
I have got a pain inside my lower lips like it looks like ulcer. Don't know what it's.if you can help me with this it will be my pleasure.
I have gingivitis problem and yellow teeth. What should I do cure my gingivitis and get white teeth?
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.
How do I know that my teeth and gums are healthy? I do not have any problem right now in my teeth and is tooth pastes (pepsodent, colgate etc) helps in improving teeth and gums heath or they are just for refreshing the mouth?
I am suffering from ulcer in the tongue. It has became very difficult to eat any spicy food and not getting the tase of the food. Pls suggest me any kind of remedy.
The first checkup for your child should start as soon as he/she gets the first tooth. Remember it's parents responsibility to take care of their child's teeth to save them from necessary pain.Also don't not get your child's tooth extracted as it serves as a guide for the permanent teeth to come in proper position.