Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Bagul
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek BagulYour feedback matters!
There is a boil in my mouth which is burning while eating or drinking anythig please suggest me what to do.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for toothache when the patient turns irritable, mad and wild with severe tooth pain. The pain in teeth is totally unbearable. Mental agitation with toothache calls for the use of Chamomilla.
- Plantago, Spigelia and Magnesium Phos: For the pain in teeth that extends to ear, natural Homeopathic medicine Plantago is the appropriate remedy. For the neuralgic pain in face on right side due to toothache, Homeopathic medicine Magnesium Phos is the best medicine. And to deal with nerve pain extending from teeth to left side of face, Spigelia is the ideal Homeopathic remedy.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. Well, the overall constitution plays a major role in deciding upon the remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have pain in teeth sometimes its very badly but I regularly brush it. And I using Colgate Maxfresh Toothpaste. Will please help me what can I do.
While food is something that no one can do without, there are some of us who eat to live and others who live and love to eat.
The websters dictionary defines a foodie as: a person who enjoys and cares about food very much
The entire diet and nutrition industry has been conjured around this over or under obsession of food. We have the foodies who indulge in delectable delights and then we have the diet junkies who abstain from everything.
No matter which end of the spectrum you belong to foodie or diet junkie you can't deny the importance of your teeth in enjoying your food.
The ability to eat food is something that we easily take for granted up to the point that we are unable to eat due to poor dental or general health. Loss of teeth can have far-reaching effects not only on your face but also on your general health, lifestyle, self-image and mental state.
Impact of tooth loss
Altered taste sensation
Inability to chew
Reduced or increased salivation
Can you imagine a world where you couldn't experience the pleasures of eating your favorite food? biting into delicious slices of pizza or that chunk of yummy chocolate or even a juicy piece of chicken for the meat lovers!
While everyone seems to be on a diet of some sort these days here's what we call a dental diet or a few healthy habits that can ensure you maintain your pearlies and prevent cavities and pain till you're around!
Eating for your teeth
Milk and milk products have proven to strengthen teeth, whether at developing stages of dentition or even as we go through life. Cheese, yogurt, and milk in any form are rich sources of calcium which if not included in your diet should be substituted by a calcium supplement.
Soft synthetic processed foods reduce the efficiency and health of our teeth in contrast fibrous foods like apples, carrots and celery are all supposed to stimulate gums and teeth to maintain their optimal functions of chewing, shearing, and biting.
Indulging your sweet tooth
Eat all the pastries, chocolates and candy that you want but rinse thoroughly post meals so no remnants of these get stuck in your teeth to prevent cavities. Sweet dishes are the leading cause of cavity development.
Drink plenty of water to ensure that the food particles get rinsed off your teeth and the acid content in your saliva is kept diluted.
When drinking something sour like colas and lime juice make sure you have it with a straw. Acidic foods can deplete the enamel layer of your teeth causing wear and erosion leading sensitivity
While science and technology have replaced teeth with artificially fixed substitutes through implants and state of the art replacement techniques, even as experts, we recommend prevention is better than cure!
So a shout out to all you foodies, at least for the love of food make sure you look after your teeth or it can be a very bleak and hungry future out there! take precautions and prevent cavities that are so ugly and painful!