Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aatif ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I am suffering from cold fever I used a lot of medicines but no use please solve my problem.
I am suffering from severe hair fall. When I consulted trichologist, he said that testosterone hormone is mostly converting into dihydrotestosterone (dht). Can I know the tablets which prevents the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone.
Before two years he stopped ejaculation during masturbation by hand. Now he having some ejaculation problems, during ejaculation sperm not coming forcefully and also during orgasm if he continues erection the sperm not coming out and causing pain, if he stopped erection during orgasm then only the sperm will coming out very slowly, is this treatable.
My problem is related to stomach. I have a problem of stomach heat. And. This cause decreasing my weight day by day. I don't feel hungry. And thirsty. Please help me.
How can I find whether my partner is a virgin during my first first sex with her. whether bleeding occurs in women during first sex.
I have a small mole on my neck. No pain. But I want to remove. Tell me how to remove it Should cutting it directly from blade will harm or there is any other method to remove that mole.
I am having white hairs in teenage itself. Can it be avoided. Can those hairs can be turned into black once again without having any side effects.
Hello. Always had regular periods since first menses. Used fertility drugs for 2 months in sep & oct'14. Period was late by 9 days in dec'14. Normal in jan'15(8). Haven't had period in feb'15. Negative pregnancy tests. Had period on March 1. Heavy bleeding with clots for 15 days. Lining thickness is 15mm on 14 day. Taking deviry 10 mg since then for 2 times a day. Bleeding completely stopped on 16 days so started taking only once a day. But bleeding was back on 19 day. Since then bleeding every day for couple of hours. Right now taking dose twice with advise of doc. Desperate to have children. By the way on thyroid medication for 2 months which is normal now( tsh- 4). Is bleeding in middle part of treatment thickness of lining. Best possible way to reduce thickness and bleeding asap and get pregnant
I am facing poor Digestion problem, constipation and lack of appetite. Suggest me some syrup or medicine to heal it.
Is consuming chocolates like dairy milk daily will it leads to increase sugar levels in body suggest me the best answer.
I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuritis. I do not have diabetes. My hands and feet numb and I tend to fall often what should I do
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.