Doctor in Dr. Sandip Korde Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip Korde ClinicYour feedback matters!
Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction refers to a persistent inability to achieve or maintain erection which is satisfactory for sexual performance owing to psychologic or interpersonal factors. This is the most frequent type of impotence among young males. Psychological help is necessary to reduce anxiety.
Its important to be conscious about warning signals of strokes so correct treatment can be done in a timely manner. The symptoms actually depend upon the region of the brain that is affected by the loss of blood supply and may include changes in sensation or motor control.
Penis Rash: Likely Causes and Effective Remedies
The human skin can be susceptible to problems like rashes. These can often be easily treated using topical medications. But if a rash appears on sensitive body parts such as the penis, there could be cause for concern. Failure to treat rashes and other problems in this delicate area can lead to more serious issues. To better care for this sensitive body part, it's important to be aware of some common causes for penis rash, as well as the recommended treatments.
- Razor Bumps - As suggested by the name, these red, itchy spots usually appear after shaving the hair around the penis. However, this is not as serious as it can be perceived, as razor bumps are simply the result of irritated skin and can be remedied easily. Experts suggest shaving after taking a shower, when the skin is soft, and applying shaving gel for moisturizing. Shaving towards the direction of hair growth is also recommended.
- Jock Itch - This is another common problem that most men have to deal with on a regular basis. Prevalent most especially among athletes, jock itch is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, moist areas. It can cause a red, spreading, itchy rash that may affect the entire groin area, as well as the thighs. Topical medications such as those used to treat athlete's foot are generally effective for clearing up this condition.
- Contact Dermatitis - This condition is a type of allergic reaction to something in the environment. Most mild cases appear like the run-of-the-mill skin rash, but worse scenarios include fluid-filled bumps that may dry and peel. The most common triggers for contact dermatitis include soaps, laundry detergents, some types of condoms, and even plants and grasses. This condition can be treated by use of topical hydrocortisone ointments. A high-end moisturizer is also recommended to help sooth the itch and minimize drying and flaking.
- Balanitis - Balanitis refers to inflammation of the foreskin and/or glans and is most common among uncircumcised men. It is normally caused mainly by poor hygiene, which allows for the proliferation of bacteria, leading to swelling, soreness, and an itchy, red rash. The best remedy for balanitis is simply cleaning the infected area with a mild cleanser and avoiding the use of scented soaps that may contain irritant chemicals.
- Psoriasis - Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that essentially speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing a rapid build-up of dead skin cells on the skin's surface. Genital psoriasis, in particular, comes off as a deep red rash appearing shiny patches at the tip of the penis or on its shaft. Similar to jock itch, it is aggravated by the moisture that is being locked in. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition, but there are methods to keep it under control, such as treatment with oral medications, UV light, and use of crèmes containing vitamins A and E.
Prevention is better than a cure
The penis is one of the most delicates part of a man's body, and it should be given utmost attention when it comes to treatment. Hygiene, of course, will always play a big role, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Daily penis care may be extended beyond simply bathing the area to use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A high-end product containing nutrients such as Vitamins A, B5, C, D3, and E, as well as rich moisturizers such as Shea butter, can be a key solution for maintaining hydration and soothing itchy, dry, reddened skin.
When you walk into a dental consult assuming it’ll be just about that tooth which is hurting you’ll be shocked to know that it’s a lot more than just that.Every dentist is meant to evaluate you on a variety of characteristics starting from your mental make up down to your risk assessment. Remember (hangover the line about you’re just a dentist) those movies that talk about dentists not being doctors Well if you read on you’ll know why dentists are doing all the heavy lifting when it comes to your overall health as well.
1. Checking your overall health
It starts from the waiting room where we tend to check your overall appearance rule out any obvious syndromes and diseases. Your body language, breathing rate and sometimes even your gait can be telltale signs of underlying problems that when diagnosed well can medically save you years of treatment. A patient of ours was really tall and had a very oddly pronounced bone structure and we ordered hormone tests turns out he had a growth hormone excess which was due to a tumour which was thankfully removed in time. If you were panting getting to your dentist on the first floor you may want to get a fitness assessment for your heart.
2. Checking your facial profile
Your face shape colour and size has a lot to do with how your smile fits into that frame. Most dentists have a good idea about your teeth size shape and even alignment even before you open your mouth.
3. Profiling your personality
We learn to classify personality types in dental school as this helps us in communicating with you better and also customizing your smiles based on your nature. If you’re a bold female in a corporate job we reckon strong squarish teeth will suit your personality as opposed to round small teeth. If you’re a methodical and detail oriented patient chances are you’re extremely conscious about your dental hygiene as well. If you’re extremely phobic of the entire dental process we have prior assessments for the same to ensure proper treatment approaches suited to your needs.
4. Assessing your genetic propensity
When your dental checkup is happening we also take a family history to understand if you are genetically more prone to cavities and dental problems. These patterns have a tremendous genetic repetition and even if you brush twice a day you may wonder why you end up with cavities it could be because genetically you are more prone. This doesn’t mean all is lost but this means that you will have to protect yourself more than regular hygiene methods like a fluoride treatment annually starting from a young age can help give you extra protection.
5. Checking for any joint problems
Some of us end up getting severe facial pain and problems with our facial joints near the ears. Since this falls between the grey area of an ear,nose,throat physician or a dentist we don’t know who exactly will solve these problems. But many dentists undertake TMJ studies as a specialty in itself since it’s more to do with jaws and teeth than the ears. A normal checkup will entail assessing your joint is healthy as well.
6. Saving you from Cancer
A dentist also must check your gums lips and cheeks to rule out any white patches or growths that may increase your risk to cancer. A routine full mouth panoramic X-ray is actually legally mandatory after each checkup to rule out any hidden bone or jaw growths.
If you are someone who shudder at the sound of the word dentist, read our blog to help you to take the first step.
It can be both a stressful and fearful experience when dealing with thyroid problems. #Thyroiddisease is a common cause of hormonal imbalance in the body and occurs when the thyroid gland overproduces (hyperthyroidism) or underproduces (hypothyroidism) thyroid hormones.There are several other thyroid conditions, some benign and others more malignant, to which people are susceptible to such as thyroid nodules, thyroiditis, goiter, and thyroid cancer.
The most extreme cases, such as thyroid cancer and goiter, may require a more invasive treatment than medicinal thyroid treatment, which can mean partial or complete thyroid removal.
The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped hormonal gland located at the front base of your neck. It plays a major role in regulating your metabolism and the growth and maturation of the human body. Additionally, it assists in regulating various body functions by regularly releasing a stream of hormones to the bloodstream.
#Thyroidnodules are an abnormal growth of thyroid cells which form a lump on the thyroid gland and are an extremely common thyroid disease.
The presence of malignant nodules or tumors is the most common reason for thyroid surgery. However, even benign nodules can potentially be an issue if they grow too large and obstruct the throat or potentially stimulate the thyroid gland so that there is an overproduction of hormones, also known as hyperthyroidism. #Goiter, a thyroid condition in which the thyroid gland is abnormally large or swollen, may also interfere with throat function and is another reason for thyroid surgery.
#FNABC is must before operation and only expert histopathologist must do it.
#Lobectomy & #Thyroidectomy are 2 types of surgery routinely done. #Enucleation is done by many surgeons but should never be done.Lobectomy can be done under local anesthesia safely and securely. surgery for cancer should be done by only those who are experienced in it.
Quite often surgery are advised where only medical treatment can resolve or reduce thyroid nodule or goitre;hence second opinion and cross check should be done before surgery,so large no of operations can be avoided.Ethics and experience both are important and one may read #indications of surgery, through any search engine.
Laryngeal nerves and parathyroid needs great attention
Bariatric surgery can help you hit the reset button on your life, but surgeons, nutritionists and psychologists all agree the key to success has little to do with what happens in the operating room
Lifestyle changes – including addressing mental and emotional health – must begin months beforesurgery.
We often see patients with untreated or undertreated mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
The rate of depression in people who are obese is twice the rate of the non-obese population. Moreover, depression, anxiety and impaired social interaction are three to four times higher in severely obese patients than in non-obese individuals. Obesity and mental health problems can create a vicious cycle, one reinforcing the other.
For these reasons, every bariatric patient will experience psychological issues for which they should seek professional help.
In weight-management cases where an underlying mental health problem is discovered, Kramer encourages applicants for surgery to treat their issues concurrently to maximize their chances for success.
Surgery isn’t meant to be a band aid to the problem – we want it to last a lifetime. And to do that, we want to help you learn how to sustain success.