Doctor in Dr.Ankita Homoeopathic Clinic
Submit a review for Dr.Ankita Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankita Naik to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you doctor. Is itching is ok.
As a woman, it can be really very difficult to manage self-esteem and confidence when you suffer from excessive growth of hair on the face and other parts of the body. This condition is excessive hair growth on face and body is known as hirsutism.
Hirsutism is fairly common and mostly results due to excessive production of the male hormones, also known as androgens. Women with excessive hair on their face, chest, back, and other parts of the body have extremely high levels of the hormone testosterone.
But the good news is that hirsutism can be managed and its treatment is well-tolerated in a majority of women with excessive hair growth. The androgen levels are brought back with the help of treatment and do not aggravate unless there is a serious underlying medical condition behind it, including polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD).
Homeopathy treatment for hirsutism is quite popular. Homeopathic remedies work by treating the body as a whole. The homeopathic specialist chooses a medicine for an individual depending on the pathological condition that he or she is suffering from and after a thorough cases analysis and examination of the patient.
Allopathic remedies for hirsutism can be painful, expensive, and traumatic. Additionally, it can cause a number of side effects. Homeopathic treatment, on the other hand, is completely safe and inexpensive and can work magically against excessive hair growth in case of hirsutism. While allopathic remedies work by restricting the functioning of excessive androgens, homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the different glands to secrete hormones in required amounts.
Homeopathy Against Abnormal Hair Growth: Mode of Action
- It reduces the side effects of allopathic medications such as bloating, mood swings, laziness, and breast tenderness.
- It helps reduce genetic susceptibility to excessive hair growth.
- It acts on the different glands to stimulate the production of hormones only in desired amounts and suppresses the production of excessive hormones.
- As a result of proper secretion of hormones, hair growth gets reduced naturally.
- It helps reduce weight, which suppresses the production of excessive androgen and thereby, reduces hair growth.
There are 16 different homeopathic remedies available to treat hirsutism or excessive hair growth in females. Only an experienced homeopathic doctor is able to prescribe a medication based on the severity of your condition, overall physical examination, and genetic predisposition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Vaginitis or inflammation of the vagina is a condition caused primarily by infection (from Chlamydia trachomatis or Gardnerella vaginalis, Trichomonas vaginalis and Candida Albicans) or by exposure to an irritant (allergic or chemical) and is characterized by burning pains, itching and abnormal vaginal discharge. To understand the effectiveness of homeopathic medicines in treating vaginitis, one needs to take a peek into the nature of the ailment.
Normally the vagina of a woman is populated by a wide variety of microorganisms helping to fight infections. The beneficial microorganisms build a chemical environment that hinders the harmful ones. Now, if a woman consumes any sort of antibiotic for treating an infection, irrespective of whether she is afflicted with vaginitis or something else, the antibiotics destroy both the good and the bad microorganisms, giving rise to imbalances in one’s body. As a result, the amount of harmful yeast literally outnumbers the beneficial ones.
The conventional treatment of yeast condition involves the administration of suppositories or antifungal medications. While such medications might temporarily decrease the count of yeast cells, they can neither boost the survival of good organisms nor guard the body against future yeast infections. Also, factors such as pregnancy, certain hormonal changes, birth control pills and high sugar diet do contribute to vaginitis. Therefore, simply ridding oneself of the risk factors cannot resolve the fundamental threat.
Homeopathic medications are not antibacterial or antifungal in the usual sense. Rather, they work at strengthening one’s defense mechanism so as to help the body combat any kind of infection all by itself. Going by this principle, they never cause similar type of ecological disruption internally as that of the antibiotics.
Few of the common remedies for treating various conditions of vaginitis are:
1. Pulsatilla (for abnormal vaginal discharge as well as soreness, especially among pregnant women)
2. Kreosotum (for itching in the vaginal lips or excessive discharge)
3. Borax (for vaginitis occurring between menstrual periods)
4. Hydrastis (for profuse yellowish vaginal discharge accompanied by great irritation)
5. Sepia (for heaviness in one’s vaginal area along with constipation and general fatigue)
6. Graphites (for premenstrual yeast infection, mostly in overweight women)
7. Calcarea carb (for thick milky or yellowish discharge that triggers itching)
Hello, For best PCOD treatment where shall I refer, endocrinologist or gynaecologist? I went to gain two years back and got good results, parallel I started for skin and hair loss treatment and got very good results in terms of skin and hair problem. Then I stopped medication (MET-PCOCARE) provided by gone after continuing for 10-11 months. As I stopped medication by gynae doctor skin and hair treatment start becoming less effective (more hair loss again), then as per skin doctor advice I then went to Endocrinologist and started with his medication (GLYCOMET, ALDACTONE) however I do not see considerable result in skin and hair loss. However my periods have become regular, not sure due to which treatment (as I took homeopathy medicine too for 6-7 months and doctor said that PCOS is corrected. Now I got married three moths back but still I face Skin and hair problem, this is what is fluctuating in my case. Now suddenly I am seeing drastic hair loss and skin problem. Now main problem is which doctor to consult? What I conclude is skin and hair treatment which are external need some other clinical treatment internally to make hair/skin treatment more effective. Can someone guide me on this now what shall I proceed? This is urgent as I am in depression due to hair loss/skin problem.
Hi Sir, My nose to passage is blocked and when I take medicine it gives temporary relief but its blocked always I had done chest x-ray it shows just little sputum.
I have a problem on my face. My face get very oily on warm conditions but it get very dry after bathing as well. Both times I feel very irritated and uncomfortable. Please suggest me what I have to do to get rid of this.
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects.
Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock.
Above medicines are helpful for joint pains but proper homoeopathic constitutional medicines can cause miracles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!