Doctor in Dr.Ankita Homoeopathic Clinic
Submit a review for Dr.Ankita Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankita Naik to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you doctor. Is itching is ok.
Hi Sir, My nose to passage is blocked and when I take medicine it gives temporary relief but its blocked always I had done chest x-ray it shows just little sputum.
I have a problem on my face. My face get very oily on warm conditions but it get very dry after bathing as well. Both times I feel very irritated and uncomfortable. Please suggest me what I have to do to get rid of this.
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects.
Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock.
Above medicines are helpful for joint pains but proper homoeopathic constitutional medicines can cause miracles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!