Doctor in City Sex Counselling & Therapy Center - Nashik
Patient Review Highlights
A very experienced person.. Listens to your problems patiently. Has accurate way of treatment. A good person it the field
Dr. M.S Ambekar provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot sir ... i had enquired with other also they had suggested same with me ...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be very helpful. Let me read it first
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be very helpful. Very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be knowledgeable. Thankq
Dr. M.S Ambekar provides answers that are knowledgeable. very helpful
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erection problems. Dr M.S Ambedkar is a very practical doctor. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the City Sex Counselling & Therapy Center - Malegaon is so nice. The guidance M.S Ambekar gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. One of my cousin's referred to Dr M.S Ambekar. The waiting area in the City Sex Counselling & Therapy Center - Malegaon is very comfortable for elderly patients. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was suffering from HIV aids from quite long for which I consulted Dr Ambedkar. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my issue. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. I am so thankful that the doctor has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The City Sex Therapy Center is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I feel strange that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even treat my problem, but he did it immediately and started the premature ejaculation treatment for it. All the staff members were very helpful. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. I saw M.S Ambekar clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him.
I was shocked to know that I was sufering from Erectile Dysfunction. I chose to consult Dr M.S Ambekar . He has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The nurses at the City Sex Counselling & Therapy Center - Malegaon were really helpful. The guidance of Dr M.S Ambekar gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I remember, I read an article of M.S Ambekar in the paper and made contact. His treatment benefitted me to a great extent.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. So many doctors I consulted, but Dr Ambedkar's treatment was the best. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. With great ease he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Ambedkar. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone gladly.
I feel strange that I am suffering from male sexual problems. Dr Ambekar has expert knowledge in the field. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The overall atmosphere in the City Therapy Center is very soothing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of masturbation addiction. I conmsulted Dr Ambedkar, he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. My condition has improved than earlier.
Samrat Nandan Bora
Dr. M.S Ambekar provides answers that are very helpful, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thanks a lot doctor. Actually the written sentence was said by an international gym trainer. That's why I was afraid to masturbate during my workout days.
Karthick Raja T
Thanks for your awesome words for my question sir, the words that KEEP IN MIND,,, after that its beautiful sir, now I am happy and will be happy with my partner to have sex and more than that I will love her from my heart sir, salute to you sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be very helpful, well-reasoned, professional, practical and prompt. Very happy to interact with a Doctor from Nashik. Thanks for your professional advice. Will come back to you.
Dr ambekar counselled really well, he listened to all history and complains thoroughly, he talked for quite long time. Sir is really very experienced in this field. My experience is excellent in this clinic.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be knowledgeable. Doctor Your answer is 100% true...relation is depend upon the believe and faith.so please go ahead in your life and enjoy...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be professional, well-reasoned, knowledgeable and very helpful. I know size doesn't matter ...now i feel like professional..
Dr. M.S Ambekar provides answers that are well-reasoned. If my husband know that I'm taking contraceptive pills, he suffered me a lot... Is there any other suggestions???
I found the answers provided by the Dr. M.S Ambekar to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned and prompt. Share feedback in your own words...
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Erectile Dysfunction is a condition characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough to indulge in intercourse. This condition tends to have an adverse impact on any intimate relationship, not to forget one’s psychological well-being.
Erectile dysfunction can occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Sometimes, this condition can develop because of underlying medical conditions, such as hypertension, hypothyroidism, high cholesterol, diabetes, anemia, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
A history of alcoholism or drug abuse just magnifies the risks of this disorder. Psychological or physical trauma, anxiety or stress can also be possible causes for such a disorder. Subconscious sexual aversion towards the partner can also trigger erectile dysfunction.
The most effective preparations to cure ED are as follows:
Consuming a glass of pomegranate juice on a regular basis (it is loaded with antioxidants and increase the blood flow to the genitals) might help restore lost sex drive.
A glass of warm milk with drumstick flowers in it can work wonders if it is consumed on a daily basis for 2-3 months.
Consuming a concoction of 2 tablespoons of ginger paste and 2-3 tablespoons of honey thrice a day will provide an effective cure for erectile dysfunction.
- A regulated consumption of the ‘Ashwagandha’ herb can be extremely helpful to get rid of the disorder.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Having a happy and satisfied love life is very important for any person. However, physical limitations such as erectile dysfunction can severely hamper that and cause you to lose out on physical pleasure. It may also cause strife in your marital life and be a cause for low self-esteem as well as social embarrassment. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of erectile dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction may be caused due to a variety of factors which include physical issues, lifestyle habits as well as psychological issues. Anything from injuries to defects within the spinal cord or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An abusive childhood or guilt associated with sex may also be responsible.
How to cure erectile dysfunction?
Take a holistic approach rather than trying to cure the problems from one focused area. It tries to get the issues with ‘Shukra Dhatu’ resolved in your body so that erectile dysfunction can be cured. Some of the techniques applied are mentioned below. The exact implementation as well as the combination of the methods chosen may change according to the causes in a specific case.
- Changes in lifestyle habits: Excessive drinking, smoking and consumption of junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as imbalances within the body. These may affect the heart, blood pressure or sugar levels in your body and lead to erectile dysfunction. Cut down or quit certain lifestyle related habits which are causing ED. Herbs and other methods along with lifestyle changes will then help you to get your vitality back.
- Yoga and meditation: Exercise and movement would definitely help you in setting your body on the proper path. Yoga and meditation would thus, be an integral part of the treatment for erectile dysfunction. This would be required in order to correct the systems that have been upset within the body and allow you to have a fulfilling sexual life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had an unsafe sex with my boy freind. Just an hour ago so what precaution should I take to avoid pregnancy? please advise me.
Female dyspareunia refers to painful intercourse. It is estimated that 8 to 21% of women experience this at some point in their lives. Pain during or after intercourse is disturbing and restricts partners need for intimacy. It leaves the partners with an unpleasant experience and may lead to frustrations, anxiety and fear of sex. There is little awareness among couples about dyspareunia and thus a painful experience is sometimes confusing for the other partner and often invites fights and arguments rather than support and understanding.
Women with dyspareunia suffer pain in genitalia or deeper in the pelvis, vulva or vagina. It is more common among women after menopause; however, many women experience pain right from their first sexual attempt or just after initiation while some at deeper penetration.
Causes of Dyspareunia could be medical, psychosocial or both. Medical conditions can be cured but often there are underlying personal and psychological factors which need to be addressed usually by counsellors or sexologists.
Diagnosis of the problem begins with a physical examination of the vulva. Apart from this an internal pelvic examination may also be required. A doctor takes into account the nature, extent and duration of pain in determining possible causes and deciding the mode of treatment. During interaction with the patient, various other psychosocial factors are also revealed that must be addressed for holistic treatment.
Medical conditions that could cause pain during or after intercourse are many including lesions, thin skin, scar tissues or ulcers. Infections like UTI, herpes, yeast infections, Chlamydia, trichomoniasis can also cause pain.
Treatment of infections is through drugs and creams.
- Apart from this, infections of the fallopian tubes or conditions like ovarian cysts, fibroids, tumours or endometriosis could be a reason for deeper and intense pain. In most of the cases, surgery is the option.
- Lack of oestrogen is another major cause for this type of pain. Oestrogen deficiency can cause lack of lubrication making vaginal area dry. This can cause painful friction during intercourse. Along with lubricants, an oestrogen treatment is given.
Apart from medical causes, fears or anxieties associated with sex can sometimes lead to pain. Lack of harmony in relationships can lead to loss of desire for sex leading to vaginal dryness and discomfort. A traumatic sexual experience of the past may also inhibit a partner to be at peace in the act and may invite psychosomatic problems. It is important for the partner to be sensitive and lend a hand of support. Understanding how a partner wishes to be caressed and touched and making efforts towards providing a sexually exciting experience can go a long way in removing partner’s inhibitions/fears and introducing positive sparks in the relationship.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rates as they can be good in bed even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. To understand this change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this? Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
-Check your family medical history
-Check your testosterone levels proactively
-Eliminate artificial sweeteners
-Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
-Dump the junk and add more veggies to the palate
-Get a lot of sleep
1. Check your family medical history - Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
2. Check your testosterone levels proactively - Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
3. Eliminate artificial sweeteners - Sugar may not be our strongest friend but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea/coffee/diet soda but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
4. Keep a check on your alcohol consumption - It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say good bye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on but also impair your libido. The key here is just moderation.
5. Get a lot of sleep - A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep lesser than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot.
In the realm of sexual relations, Incest is one of the longing social taboos. In order to curb this social taboo, many governments have introduced law banning incest. Basically, this is a sexual relationship between those who are blood-related, which is also called as Consanguineous relationship. This is also called as Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) which can be between siblings, half siblings, donor children, adoptees, biological mother and father, nephew and so on. This is a social evil, and experts have some remedies so that you can deal with genetic sexual attraction.
According to an article published in Spanish Magazine AFIN in July 2013, separation of siblings for quite a long time is one of the known causes for genetic sexual attraction. At the same time, the magazine points out that there are instances that even those who are not separated have this mania of genetic sexual attraction. Some of the other interesting aspects of GSA can be explained as follows:
It is said that children who grow in close proximity since their childhood develop reverse sexual attitude or imprinting with their siblings, parents and with other consanguineous relationships. This reverse sexual attitude actually suppresses sexual desire with consanguineous relationship. This theory is also called as Westermarck Effect. This can be the pointer to the question How to deal with Genetic Sexual Attraction because consanguineous relationship separated for years may not have the Westermarck Effect.
It is pointed out that when siblings who are separated for long duration of time are sexually mature when they meet each other. In other words, they were not members of the nuclear family, and this long absence can attract each other for a closer relationship. In addition to this, the siblings are biologically and mentally so grown up that they have made their own hard imprint of their character, taste and so on. It is a combination of these factors that makes them an exception to the Westermarck effect.
Symptoms of GSA:
Extreme awareness about the other person, hard desire to stay or talk, distractible behavior, unnecessary talking, holding hands or touching or making use of every opportunity to have some kind of physical contact, daydreaming are some of the known symptoms of GSA.
One of the ideal remedies for those suffering from GSA is to seek help of appropriate medical fraternity in the earliest possible time. This is one of the most ideal approaches to deal with genetic sexual attraction. It is also suggested that you should ensure that the siblings meet at regular intervals. This can help the siblings to have Westermarck Effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One out of every six people in the United States suffers from this disease. It is more common than you think. Like any other STD, it is extremely important to take proper protection (use a condom) while engaging in sexual activities.
Genital Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus.
- HSV-1 is most commonly associated with blisters and ulcers around the mouth known as cold sores.
- HSV-2 is associated with blistering lesions in genital areas that are exposed during sexual contact.
However, both types of herpes simplex virus can infect the mouth or the genital areas, meaning that genital contact with a cold sore on the mouth can lead to genital herpes. Likewise, kissing someone with a cold sore can spread the herpes simplex virus infection.
After the initial outbreak of herpes, the virus travels through the nerves and resides in nerve tissue within the body.
Most people with genital herpes don’t know they have it. That’s because in most people it produces either no symptoms or very mild ones.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes:
- The area around your genitalia becomes red and cracked without any pain or itching.
- Itching around your anal region
- Blisters around your genitalia can cause immense pains when they break open.
- Pain in the open sores while urination.
- Headaches and backaches.
- Flu and swollen lymph nodes are very common.
- Fatigue is also felt if you suffer from genital herpes.
Symptoms like these can be mistaken for other infections such as vaginal yeast infections, bacterial infections and bladder infections. So, if you are suffering from such symptoms it is advisable to go in for a health check up followed by a physical exam and a blood test to confirm whether you have genital herpes or not.
How can it get spread?
You can only get Genital Herpes from vaginal intercourse and not anal or oral intercourse. The fluid present in the sore of a genital herpes patient has infected fluid. If the fluid comes in contact with their partner’s sexual organs while having intercourse they can be easily infected.
Can Symptoms Be Treated?
There is no cure for genital herpes. But the symptoms can be lessened and prevented with treatment. Treatment can also reduce the risk of infecting others.
Your healthcare provider may prescribe antiviral medications to help prevent or reduce the pain and discomfort from an outbreak of symptoms. Medication taken on a daily basis to suppress the virus can reduce the number of outbreaks and reduce the risk of infecting others
How to Avoid Getting Genital Herpes:
- Try to have sex with people who have been tested negative for herpes or any other STDs.
- Use a latex condom while having sex. It prevents any sort of liquid to pass inside your partner’s genitalia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.