Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Narnaul. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya PrakashYour feedback matters!
In Kerala, India, a group of doctors distributed a homeopathic preventative for chikungunya. The results of the study showed that while over 73 % contracted chikungunya in the unprotected group, only 17% of the protected group contracted the disease.
1.Samuel Hahnemann prevented and treated cholera during the 1831 Asiatic cholera epidemic with three main remedies. Accounts can be read in Cure and Prevention of Asiatic Cholera.ii
2.Dr Clemens von Boenninghausen treated and prevented “ untold” numbers of cholera infections with the above remedies recommended by Hahnemann during the 1849 European epidemic. While a death rate of 54-90% occurred with conventional treatment, Boenninghausen’s patients had a mortality rate of only 5-16%.iii
I have a severe cough and cold from the past 2 weeks. What are the precautions we should take for not affecting from cold?
I have swelling in my right cheek. A dentist I consulted is advicing removal of wisdom tooth. Is that the only way or can it treated any way without removal?
Hello .My age is 25 . I don't know what is happening in my lyf from past 1 year .I feel very tiredness after walking or heavy physical activities but it doesn't happen Everytime .but when it happens feel like hell (yawning excessively nd hafan ) at that time I do deep breathing from stomach .after 15-20 min it become normal. Does it has any related to stomach or any possibility? All the reports of chest ,heart and stomach are normal nd I am not asthmatic. What it is ? Can anyone specialist explain ? Some doctors said it happens due to tension or some kind of mental stress . .is there any possibility that it happens from mind if then please suggest should I consult a psychiatric ? please explain what to do because problem is very complex reports are norma but I am suffering from this.
How to have control on heart problem. What what measure should we take to keep control on heart problems. Thank you in advance.
I am a student, and I feel very sleepy whole day, although I sleep at night for 6-7 hours but then also I feel sleepy whole day. I do daily jogging and exercise also. I feel also very tiredness. What do do? Thanks.
My daughter is 15 years old and now in class 10th. Since last one years she is having trouble with concentrating on studies and other hobbies. Her performance also has come down. Since Feb 2016 onward she is on various medicines . She continuously having sever headache and now not able to go to school also. She could appear in examination of class 9 with anti anxiety medicine. We had taken her to clinical psychologist also and her treatment is on . We are now consulting Neuropsychiatric also. She is on medicine . Please suggest what next has to be done.
I am 28. I was depressed 5 yrs ago. Psycriatist prescribed me some medicines. Now I am absolutely ok. I dont take those medicines. But I cant sleep without sleeping pill. How can I get rid off it?
I'm suffering a neck pain for last 1 month. What's the solution. And I suffering back pain also when I drive bike for long distance.
I am 51 year old male and having problem with erection of penis. I did not take any medicine yet. Kindly suggest me medicine and exercises.
As taking from a month ayurveda medicine for loss of libido by Dr. but no use yet why As taken many antidepressants bfr now left. Only taking STABLON at 4 pm Why I am not getting erectile or getting mood to do sex what is the reason is it treatable or should I leave all the medicine please provide full information regard.
I have a severe headache and fever also from last night. Taken nise tablet now. A little bit relief. What has happened to me?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.