Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Narmada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhupendra Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Dr. I'm 30 year old married women. Dr. Mujhe do ya 3 days se sar mai dard hota ulltiya ane jesa hota hai jab bhi so kar utti hoon ubkayi se ahti hai saas lene mai taklif hoti hai aur constipation bhi rheta hai. please help me..
My age is 20. When I sit in a bus or car for more than a hour my legs cramped. I dont think this is good for my health at this. Can I know what is the reason behind this happening.
I have black small dots in my finger and it pains a lot will breathing and coughing is there any problem in body.
Hello doctor, do lactose intolerant people get any benefit after drinking pasteurised milk since the milk is causing bloating, intestinal cramps and digestion problems? If yes than how? Thank you.
My friend is suffering continuous nose bleed for past five months he got nearly 10times but 5 times has been came by last 7days. He is 22 years old now, sometimes that blood was in dark red colour sometimes it will be very thick. He doesn't have any pain. I'm afraid about him please help me also he is not even going to doctor as he is thinking that it would be a cancer.
I have an allergy under the legs. Evrytym feeling itching. I used to apply moisturisers. Irritation. Pls suggest me something.
Considering all the hard work it does, it's surprising that the penis has skin that is so delicate and sensitive. Of course, part of the reason for that sensitivity is that it increases the pleasure a man feels when the penis is engaged in sexual activity. But it also makes the skin more likely to develop a penis rash, a very common penis health concern. Since a penis rash can be an annoyance - and can in some cases result in a need to abstain from sexual activity - it's good to practice rash prevention whenever possible. With that in mind, this article offers a number of penis rash prevention tips.
- Use protection. Most often (fortunately), a penis rash is a result of fairly benign circumstances, such as too much bacteria or friction. But in some cases it results from a sexually-transmitted infection (STI), which can be much more serious. In order to lessen the chances of contracting an STI, men should be sure to wear condoms when engaging in partner-based sex.
- Avoid too much heat. A penis rash often results from sweating, which in turn is often due to excess heat. The penis tends to be somewhat hot in the first place, due to being encased in two layers of clothing, surrounded by insulating pubic hair, etc. So taking steps to avoid more heat generation can help. For example, exercising outside on a really hot day could be replaced with exercising in an air conditioned gym setting. Similarly, wearing lighter, looser clothing can help reduce sweating and bacteria as well.
- Avoid drying out. Rashing also occurs when penis skin becomes too dry - which, ironically, also often occurs when there is too much sweat. That may seem contradictory, but when a person sweats, the body releases not just water but also some oils. These oils are what help to keep the skin moist, so excess sweating can also result in dryness. One way to help with this problem is to keep the body hydrated and drink plenty of water every day - and especially during times of high heat. Dry air can also cause the penis skin to dry out; this can occur in the summer if a room is too air conditioned or in cooler months when there is less humidity in the air. Finally, taking showers that are too long or too hot can also sap the skin of moisturizing oils.
- Use gentle cleansers. Both when washing the penis and washing clothing, be sure to use gentle cleansers. Often soaps or detergents include harsh chemicals or fragrances that can actively irritate sensitive penis skin. For most men, the milder the better.
- Know your triggers. Every person's body reacts to various things in different ways. Some things are more likely to create a penis rash for one man than for another. For example, often stress can play a role in rashing; if this is the case, a man should take steps to avoid stress and find ways to relax and de-stress when stressful situations are unavoidable. Similarly, some foods may cause a "break out." Knowing what these are and controlling intake of them is another penis rash prevention strategy.
- Replenish with a reliable penis health crème. One other penis rash prevention idea is to daily apply a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This works best when the selected crème contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). These two ingredients can create a moisture seal which helps lock in the oils the skin needs. It also helps if the crème contains vitamin D, which is called a miracle vitamin by some for the health benefits that it bestows on skin and cells.