Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Narmada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25years, I have one doubt. That is what is the exact size of penis to do sex. My size are 4.5inches. What can I do?
Sir mai pichle 7-8 saalo se hsthmaithun kr rha hu aur ab mera sperm kaafi ptla aur km niklta hai aur mera penis bhi chota aur loose hota jaa rha hai and mere body me wo pehli waali activeness bhi ni rhi. So plzzz help me mjhe bilkul theek hona hai.
A heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, often by a buildup of fat, cholesterol, and other substances, forming a plaque in the arteries. If blood flow is not restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die, starving for oxygen. This causes a heart attack. A heart attack can also be caused by the rupture of the coronary artery. During a coronary rupture, the coronary arteries get restricted, reducing blood supply to the heart muscle.
Each coronary artery supplies blood to a region of the heart muscle.
Extent of damage to the heart muscle depends on the area supplied by the blocked artery and time between injury and treatment. Making some changes in your diet; how consistently you exercise; how much you weigh and how you manage stress can help you to recover from a heart disease quickly.
You can undo some, but probably not all of the damage, if you're willing to make big and lasting changes to your lifestyle. To reverse the impairments caused by a heart attack/disease you can become a vegetarian. Filling your platter with fruits and vegetables, whole grains, soy products, non-fat dairy and egg whites while avoiding fat, refined sugar and processed carbs is a sure-shot way of keeping your heart healthy and preventing future attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I get erection during foreplay but I lose it after 5 minutes or so. Then I get erection back only if my partner rubs it but as soon as she leaves it again goes off and after that I am not able to achieve any erection & hence no intercourse. Two reason I can think of are - 1. I used to masturbate a lot earlier. 2. I can't concentrate while making out. Random stuff comes into my mind.
I have been constantly suffering from body aches whenever I get up in the morning. Previously I was suffering from spondylitis and now I am not even using pillow while sleeping but still my and complete spine area aches in the morning when I get up. After sometime its all normal. Could you please suggest something.
My mom had acute diabetes. She died due to renal failure. Is there chances that I too could suffer from diabetes.
I am suffering from chest pain for 20 hours. My ECG was normal. Previously 3 months b4 when pain occurred I visited doctor and ECG was done and it was normal and then doctor prescribed a pain killer injection and after taking injection I was absolutely normal. Now what shud I do?
My sister is 65 years old running. Down in her weight very heavily within span of 2 months period.(as unknown lose of weight as mentioned by Dr. in report. we had sugar test, hb1c, thyroid, ecg (cardiac risk ratio, lipid profile as adv by Dr. Which are within the limits. Now adv for use scan. Sir may I know the reason for this sudden loss of weight are which test could exactly identity its resin please. Thank you.
Foreskin is attached to my penis tip and it becomes bubbles when I go for piss? How to remove foreskin from tip of the penis naturally? I am 21 year old.
I am a 28 years adult. I don't excited when my girl friend get excited even she tried to get me excited. Also my penis size is small. I know indian guys have not large penis as seen on xxx videos, but mine seem to be small. Please advice me to improve my immunity and tips and exercises to some how enlarge my penis. If there is any medicine either in allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic, then please let me know?
I have cold so please prefer the proper remedy so that it can be cured in the proper way it will be helpful for me thank you.
I am 26 old I have pain in neck, shoulder, head, hands sometimes eyes showing disappear. Please advise.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.