Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nandurbar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh M PatilYour feedback matters!
I want to do general check up. But I have not any illness. So please recommend me suitable general check up.
Reasons why some respond to treatment, some do not. This has nothing to do with skills, luck, faith of either the doctor or the patient. 'You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.' RUMI
What did he mean by that, every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act and we have 60 trillion cells in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells with each other. In the movie “Eat, Pray, Love”, Julia Roberts visits a wise man in Bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate, in fact, he suggests that meditation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker is, ‘Smile with your Liver’
If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is. Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life and each time you think of that, your whole body relives the emotional upheaval of that association. Your mind doesn’t have a mind of its own and doesn’t know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed so it produces the same stress hormones namely cortisol each time and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say ‘Hatred’ towards that event, person or experience all over again.
The body isn’t at ease, this is a state where the condition of disease sets in. If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state. The Upanishads talk about “Yatha pinde tatha brahmande” as is the atom so is the universe.
The health of a person depends on how well all the systems of the body and the 60 trillion cells play the melody of harmony together…when the cells are living in a state of hatred. They soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of Auto-immune diseases, like Rumi said “you are a not a drop in the ocean, but an ocean in every drop”
Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions. Learn to forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My daughter is of 5 years,she never demands food out of hunger ,very fussy eater and is underweight.Plz help
I am 65 years male, facing urination problem. Frequent and no flow. Prostate's said to be enlarged. What precautions do i have to take to not undergo surgery.
My girl friend is having a small breasts how to increase her breasts size suggest me with natural foods and exercise.
Since few months I can not sleep deeply usually I wake up at 1 am then after I can not sleep deeply Pls suggest me any herbal treatment for me ple.
Hello Doctors, Last one week I have burning sensation in my penis after ejaculation (masturbation). I did urine and blood culture. There is no abnormal findings. What could be reason?
I am taking kaunch beej powder 1/2teaspoon a day to cure watery semen. How many time do I need to take a day.
I sugar from back pain last few month I do everything for this but I am not felling very well give me a solution.
I am 25yrs old male. From past 2 yrs I am noticing that my capacity to eat spicy food is decreasing. In our family we always used to eat medium spicy food only but from past 2 yrs it has changed. I can no longer eat medium spicy food and its decreasing day by day. If I eat food that is spicy for me, I start getting hiccups and it only stops when my tongue is not feeling that spicy sensation. I am just confused what is happening to me.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.