Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in nanded. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunand L O Y AYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 year old female. My periods are very regular but this month I have missed my periods .it's almost 10 days late. I had urine test as well as blood test for pregnancy but both tests are negative. Please help me.
Sir I am running since a week regularly and after the run I am having pain in lower portion of my legs and the pain is no tolerable and I have to stop running due to severe pain please suggest me what can I do2.
My Father has polycystic kidney disease. His kidney is 80% damaged. Is there any cure without "dialysis and kidney transplant" He has diabetic and blood pressure also.
I am having Diabetes since 3-4 months within the limits of 140 (fasting) and 90 after meal. No medicine till today. So does it effects to other body organs within this limits or shall I have to go for medication ?
I have yellow teeth but I do many things to remove yellowness from my teeth but yellowness is not removed I have thinking my teeth have calcium problem.
Dear sir/madam, What is type-1 and type-2 diabetics. How can we identify that we are suffering from type-1 or type-2. Is there any symptoms to classify.
1. I am 50 years Old Male. Some times getting Knee pain. What to do? Pl advice 2. My wife aged 40, working as teacher, s getting legs pain and the nerves in the leg are visible like knots. What treatment to be taken. Pl advice.
I am suffering from back pain from last two weeks. I took medicine but it can't work. Please help me and suggest me proper medicine.
Actually sir I want to ask that I have sneezing problem when I wake up everyday early in the morning. I got my nose blocked. And after some time it will be okay. Give me suggestions sir and help me how to avoid this morning sneezing. I am totally upto you sir please help me and give some advice which will help me.?
My age is 72 years. Recently before two days I faced heart attack. Is angiography is safe in this age.
Causes and complications of pain during intercourse
Sexual intercourse may result in a feeling of pain during or post sex. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse. Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex (for women) can be caused due to the following reasons.
1. If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
2. Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
3. If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
4. Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to,
1. Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
2. One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
3. Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
4. Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.