Submit a review for yashoda animal hospitalYour feedback matters!
Hlo Doctor, I have very less facial hair. I got my testosterone level checked and it is 467 ng/dl. I hv seen endrocologist he suggest me to take depo testosterone injection 250 mg in 15 days gap for 3 months. I took 2 injections in 15 days gap. After second injection I have seen side effects like frequent urination and pain in bladder. So discontinue depo testosterone injection. And took medicine for urine problem which is fine now. My question is in how much time my natural testerone will restore in my body which may be shut off after injection since feel tired/sleepy at night. Also please suggest alternate for increase in testerone and facial hair.
Hi, I am struggling of my black colour skin. Is there any permanent treatment to lighten my skin. Yes means how long it will be taken, and how much of its cost.
How to over come the fear of injections and surgeries worried as I want to get pregnant but too scared of all this how can I overcome this fear please help.
Sir I have 9 weeks pregnancy, and I taken milestone tablet, and 12 hour after little bleeding has coming after that bleeding fully stopped, so what do sir, pls pls pls tell me.
I am getting pimples on my forehead and they are hurting me too. Please suggest some medicines for that?
Hii I am suffering from photodermatitis nw my face is fully dark den this pigmentation so nw going treatment and laser treatment so somebody told me take drink s like beer ,red wine it will improve your skin color so please clear my dout can I take drinks ?like beer vodka or wine so which type drink can I take please answer my question thank you.
Hello doctor, I am 42 male and married. Of late, I have been experiencing lack of interest in sex due to work pressure etc. Whereas, my wife is interested in sex. We try to have sex at least once a week. But the problem is I am not able to get hard erection. Even If I get little erection, I am unable to have complete sex. I do not have any other health/medical issues. Kindly advise to maintain good sex and relationship.
I am 26 yrs-old. I have hypertension and some friends told taking excess of medicines can cause problem in sex life is it true? What should I do to maintain good sex life.
My skin tone is wheat colour? Can you suggest me any gel or natural face yoga through which I can glow my face and make it whither?
In most diseases, early detection of the disease is the key to control the symptoms, cure, reduce progression and improve prognosis. This holds true for sexually transmitted diseases too. As soon as there is a mild degree of suspicious of having contracted a sexually transmitted disease, it is advisable to go for a test. Most of the STDs can develop into serious complications over a period of time, ranging from infertility to even death.
Complications: Why early diagnosis is important: When left undiagnosed and untreated, most STDs progress to cause severe damage from sterility to cancer to even death. Listed below are some complications associated with each of the common STDs.
- Chlamydia: If left untreated, can lead to epididymitis and testicles shrinking and infertility in males. This is a condition where there is pus formation in the scrotum. In women, it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which is deep-seated and unable to cure completely. This brings with it symptoms ranging from abdominal pain to uterine infections to sterility.
- Syphillis: Undiagnosed syphilis can lead to blindness and deafness. It can also be passed onto the newborn and lead to severe disabilities.
- Gonorrhea: If diagnosed early, it can be cured completely with antibiotics. However, if left untreated, it can lead to infertility.
- HIV/AIDS: Early diagnosis can help in curtailing the disease. If detected late, then the damage is quite extensive and treatment is both expensive and cannot help restore a lot of functions.
Symptoms of Sexually transmitted diseases: If there is a doubt of having contracted an STD, then it is very important to get tested for the same. Some of the most common symptoms are listed below.
- Women: The most common symptoms in women including painful urination, burning sensation, abnormal vaginal discharge (sometimes bleeding), warts, and abdominal pain.
- Men: Testicular pain, urethral pain, painful urination, pain and inflammation in the prostate, sores, fever, and abdominal pain.
Prevention: Always practice safe sexual practices. When in doubt, refrain from sex until diagnosis and treatment is complete.
Testing for STDs: Some of the standard tests include:
- 1. Herpes- HSV I & II -
2. Testing HIV-- Kits and ELISA available for testing
3. Blood test for syphilis antibodies
4. Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea - from urine as well as swabs for culture
It is understandable that getting tested for STDs is an embarrassing situation. However, there are options available where anonymity can be maintained when getting tested for STDs. This is a wise choice to make as the risk is not just for the person affected but for the partner and in some cases even for the fetus. Early testing can help prevent complications like infertility and cancer.