Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nalgonda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamuYour feedback matters!
This is the most worrying question for parents.
By age 12 or 13, most kids will have lost all of their baby teeth and will be having a full set of adult teeth. Around this time, some parents will start to notice that their preteen’s smile isn’t looking so straight anymore. If your child’s smile is starting to appear a bit crowded or crooked, it might be time for you to seek out a orthodontist for braces. Orthodontic problems—or problems dealing with the alignment of the teeth and shape of the jaw—are common in preteens. In fact, almost half of preteens need braces or some other kind of orthodontic treatment. If you’re concerned about your child’s smile, ask your dentist today.
When should you seek orthodontic treatment for your kids? The answer is as soon as possible. As kids enter their late teen years, jaw growth slows and the bones holding the teeth in place begin to harden and set. Once in adulthood, the jaw stops growing altogether. Adults can successfully shape their smile with orthodontic treatment, but they may have to use a retainer for the rest of their life. Many experts feel that the earlier orthodontic treatment can begin, the better the outcome. Before braces, however, your child may need to wait until all 28 of their adult teeth have grown in. And sometimes orthodontic problems don’t even appear until later into the teen years. Just keep an eye on those teeth and see an orthodontist as soon as you start to think there could be a problem.
In some cases, if parents see that at a age earlier than 11 years, there is too much misalignment of teeth, as they are erupting, it is best to ask your dentist if some intervention is needed to stop a problem from worsening.
At the time of splitting something black colour material is coming out with mucus? Why this is happen? And sometime chest is also burning?
I am 30 years male did root canal but after fixing new cap I got pain in my teeth so doctor again removed the cap which he fixed before. Now I am still getting pain so I consulted homeopathy doctor he suggested me combination 23 toothache 25g. Is it right for pain. please reply.
My son is 6 years old and getting new teeth. But new teeth is coming behind old teeth and old teeth is not broken. Is this all right?
I would like to clean my teeth. Have any problem after cleaning teeth? And also I want to know the different types of teeth cleaning.
Is it okay to give calcium tablets during teething trouble in children and generally what is the ideal time of teething in children?
I am chewing pan masala from last 5 years. From last 2-3 days there is heavy pain in my teeth .this is first time happen with me. Any suggestion why suddenly pain in my teeth. Any medicine please suggest.
1 am 29 year old male and have mouth pain for 2 year. Some spot are shown in my oral check and lip. I have used oral paste apsol. Tralon. Micoral oral gel and moral and some medicine like vitamin b complex, vitamin b . But have not got any relief. What should I do now.
My gums open from one teeth and teeth r yellow and more cavity prblm. How can I do my gums strong and out of cavity.
I m 19 yrs, I got whole on between my teeth nd a part of teeth has broken the right side of my mouth nw the colour near that teeth became black Today it is paining severe help meh with easy. M poor boy.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.