Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nalgonda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamuYour feedback matters!
A wisdom tooth came up on the left side of my lower jaw about two weeks back. It was paining badly and I could hardly open my mouth. I was advised a painkiller tablet and liquid glycerine. After taking that, the pain subsided in about three days and I was able to open my mouth properly. But, all of a sudden, a few days after this, my saliva started tasting bad. I have kind of a metallic taste in my mouth constantly and when that taste is there, my saliva smells bad too. I kind of feel that this taste originates from the left side near the wisdom tooth. But I am not sure whether it's the upper or lower jaw. How do I overcome this condition? Please advise.
In my teeth some dust available. I am trying to clean my teeth every day. But its not clear almost its look like white and smoothy. My paste name is close up coolmenthol please suggest me what am I doing now?
Hi all I have problem with my teeth since my childhood, I can't lighten my teeth even after used of so many medicated pastes, and even after increased my brushing time also, so please give me a permanent suggestion/solution to my problem Thank you sir/mam.
Last 5 days se mere dono side ke teeth me bahaut dard ho raha hai, roti Chbati hoon to chbai nahi jati masooro me tej dard hota hai. Please aap koi medicine suggest Karen sath hi koi natural remedies bhi batayen jisese meri takleef thik ho jaye. Thanks.
I have problems on teeth and both side of last teeth will hole and when we drink normal water then also it will pain.
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brush in my teeth but unfortunately teeth is yellow am very thnk abt tht. please sir help me my problem is very big.
rotate in both directions and pulsate are the most effective.
They are particularly useful for people with limited movement, such as disabled or elderly people, who often find that using a manual toothbrush does not allow them to clean thoroughly.
How to prevent teeth from decaying tell some medicine that will prevent. And which is the best paste to use for teeth so that there.
Doctor my date of birth 27/07/1965 I am working in restaurant. While I am sleeping in the night or after having dinner getting to much water in my mouth I am having sufficient food & water at night. What is the reason I am getting to much water in my mouth at night time please suggests me
Hello doctor. Mujhe side teeth fix karana h jiske liye mujhe doctor ne 2 tarah se bataya h bridge type aur implants. Please aap mujhe bataiye ki kis tarah ka fix karana sahi rahega. Jisme ki baad me Koi problem na ho aur kuchh bhi kahte bhi bn jaye.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.