Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Nalgonda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Giridhar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M GiridharYour feedback matters!
My (penis) foreskin doesn't move back (possibly phimosis. Because of this I'm still a virgin. While masturbating I could last for like 15-20 mins (stop/start method), but I think if I'll have sex (which I think I can't as I feel like it would be uncomfortable) I'll not last for even like 2-3 minutes. Which I think is normal as it would be my first time sex! So the question - is there anything I could do to get my foreskin move back, exercise? Ointment? Thanks.
My father is 73 year old. Recently had a chest pain & the doctor has advised angioplasty. My serum creatine level is at 1.3 so they have postponed it by 15 days. Kindly advice whether with the same creatine level is it safe to go for angioplasty or is there any other solution.
I have headache problem at one side of my head. Daily morning I have so pain. Can I get a solution for that?
I have become 18 years old last month. And I have started gym. Should I take protien or not ?Suggest me please and if yes which protien should I take?
I'm having real bad time in running or doing cardiovascular activity would should I do to improve my fitness hold .
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist