Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Nalgonda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M GiridharYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 10 April and I had my periods on 24 April the guy who I had sex with he did not finish in me and it been 13 days I did not get my periods I had my pregnancy test 2 days ago which is negative and I have no pregnancy symptoms now days I'm having headache and stomach cramps.
I am suffering from cold and getting sneeze when I take cold drinks what should I do please suggest me?
Hi i Am a boy 23 year old. When I taking sex with my partner suddenly small quantity of spem is coming (i don't know correctly it is a spem) after sometimes spem comes and. But I don't know what is coming first so we get confused. Is there any chance for pregnant.
Dear sir/madam My pennies (anus) is little cross , thin and small in size as I use to do masturbating ones in 2 days but till now I didn't have sex with any one after 5 months I am planning for marriage . Can you please guide me.
Is the saying" if you are having cold, take medicine and get it cure by a week and without having medicine, get well by7 days" true?
Is is possible for you to suggest suitable diet for a person having problem of proteinurea and diabetes. please revert back.
My period date is 25. I involved In sex on 23 Dec (unprotected sex. I got periods on Dec 26. Now this month till the jan 29 I not got periods. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
Suffering from PE .how to resolve the problem. What r the medicine I should take for permanent cure of this problem.
Hi, I had middle ear infection. Now the fluid has drained, but the tinnitus which came up at the time of the infection has not gone. It's the buzzing sound in the ear. Kindly advise.
I have suuffered with HBsAg since 1999. Doctors told no treatment for Hbs Ag for those period. Any treatment available i need to know. Thanks
I am male, age 22, from guwahati. I have been suffering from breathing problem. Before 6 month during my exam it happened. Then I cured without any medicine. And sometimes I feel it for a short period of time e. G 2 hours 4hours, symptoms:-shortness of breath, I have to take a long breath after a duration frequently, no wheezing sound in neck and lungs, I don't feel tired, weight: 63 height: 167 c. M, pulse: 72 bpm, b. P: 120/90, and after meal and in the morning after wakeup cough block my neck then I remove it by washing my mouth with salt. So could you tell me why this is happening, why do I feel shortness of breath.
Hi I am 51 years male. I am having diabatic problem since last 3 years. But it is always in control but in my recent test result of hb a1c shows 7. 2 h and random glucose is showing ony 114. Daily I am taking one tablet of glimy m 500 mg before b/f since last 2 years. Since last two months once in 20 days my right foot is getting some swelling with heavy pain. Kindly reply what I should do and whome I should consult. Thanking you sir
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.