Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Nala Sopara East. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SinghYour feedback matters!
MY Two wisdom teeth melt I don't know Why. Actually I had a surgery of my head in 2007 (sub Dural Haematoma) Is it because of surgery pls tell me. I have a Gingivitis problem of gums also.
I am having little yellow teeth. What method at home can I use to whiten them without damaging the gum?
Sir I have toothache in my tooth hall and it's smell very badly. And I want to remove this smell and full fill the tooth hall too. So tell me how I should do this.
hi Please give answer about my problem .I am having problem of excessive saliva secretion in mouth.I also have the problem of fatigue and weakness.
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.
Can not keep my mouth closed for long. Feels uncomfortable while lips closed. My teeth are properly aligned and inside still it's happening suddenly I used to chew mastic gum a lot.
How to fix the gap between two adjacent tooth (black triangle gap). T have crown in two adjacent tooth and food particles struck every time through the gaps in the sideways and needs to remove it every time with inter dental brush. Is there any permanent solution available for this problem?
I have problem of mouth ulcers from past 25 years nd I have also constipation problem. I take medicine from many doctors but nothing work. Gender: male, age: 47 yrs.
I am , 27 years old. My problem is fear. I do not want to get any escalation and so I finish the tasks perfectly but also with fear. Because of this attitude, I tend to skip the food often, not eating for so long time. I got ulcer also. I do meditation and tried a lot to reduce the fear. But result is negative. Please help me how can I get rid of this fear?
Visit your dentist for regular advice and cleaning tips
Introduce your child to the sights and sounds of the dental practice at an early age to allay any dental phobia that might develop. Take them with you when you go for a check-up
Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.