Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nainital and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu BishtYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from yellow teeth, while daily I clean my tooth. Some people have cleaned tooth from dentist they were complaining now they have feeling cold in tooth while drinking cold water. Please suggest how can I clean my tooth.
My mouth get stick it smell badly I drink water but then also this problem come my throat get block when I eat food give solution to remain healthy and feel healthy.
My dad s three teeth fell down. Want to fix new 3 teeth. What is the procedure for that? I think it is better to fix removable 3 teeth. He have b.p and diabetes.
Hello Dr. I lost my front two teeth by a accident but the teeth roots is present. What is the treatments I take.
I have ceramic brace's and the rubber band which holds the string gets yellow. It looks bad what should I do for it?
My son is 5 years old and has mouth ulcers since 1. 5 years. I have tried a lot of medicines but no positive results. Please advice me for a solution.
I was having cold and wet cough in the beginning. Then took medicines and cough was gone. But now m having sum really strange symptoms from last 2 months which are not improving till now. These symptoms include cold, sore throat, feeling that something is caught in throat, right side of throat is bit swollen, a painless skin has grown inside mouth (gums, inner cheeks, roof of mouth), upper lip is thickened, some teeth shape has been changed. I have consulted a dentist but he said its normal. But m still worried. Do I require any tests. M so worried. What to do. Please sum1 advice me. What does these symptoms mean?
Hello Doctor, Although I dont like to chew all d time BT I have to coz m having problem of too much saliva dat also very thick difficult to swallow. Excess amount of saliva production it's nt normal wd me. I really want get ride of this problem n want to stop chewing gum all d time. While swallowing saliva I have a difficult in throat. Can you please suggest me how to get relief from this problem. Thank u.
Flossing is as important as brushing on a daily basis. Taking the floss all the way down to the point where the teeth and gums meet is the appropriate way of doing it.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.