Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nainital and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. S RawatYour feedback matters!
pregnancy rpt is postv I went to gynea she tells nothing only give h folimus tab fr everyday night. please doctor suggest is she good.
I am 30 years old male unmarried .I am suffering so much of difficult in my life about my penis ,scrotum ,anus and also at chest feeling itching also seen that there is a very tiny pimples not in red colour and also not fluid .its around 5 years over .till now I am not done any sex with women and also oral sex .I want a consultation to any doctor regarding this but ashamed to open my organ to anyone still .still now I am not open my organ to anyone .how can I get this infection no idea .sometimes or weekly doing masturbation that is only sexual interested .please help .what are the tests I needed to check .In my mouth also problem I am find .now my parents looking for girl to marrying .but I am not ready for that .I can't cheat any one in my life.
I am having an infection on my eye the part below eyebrow and it is like extra skin what should I do?
I am 25 years female. I have problem regarding periods. It is irregular, for a gap of about every 3months and I have a very huge problem of hairloss and I'm a bit fat. I have tested thyroid and the result is negative. Can you suggest me any solution for my problem?
1. Why are pen in my head above 3-4 month? 2. Are squash and pure fruit juice better for children than fizzy drinks? 3. How many soft or fizzy drinks can children have a day?
A peptic ulcer is usually found in the duodenum, or the first part of the small intestine. These ulcers can also be found in the delicate stomach lining near this region. These are usually painful sores that are caused due to too much acid production in the stomach, as well as excessive smoking and alcohol consumption. The symptoms generally include heartburn, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and even blood discharge in stool and vomiting. So how can you treat these ulcers? Here's a short list of ways to do so.
- Medication: The most common way of treating peptic ulcers is to ingest proton pump inhibitors which can be prescribed by a general physician. These medicines will effectively stop the production of acid and reflux in the gastroesophageal band, so as to prevent the growth and production of such ulcers. Antibiotics can also help, especially in severe cases where there is a risk of infection due to the presence of these ulcers.
- Upper Endoscopy and Surgery: For severe cases where there is bleeding in the peptic ulcers, an upper endoscopy may also be conducted. This quick procedure can give relief from the bleeding. Also, many specialists might recommend surgery so as to treat an ulcer that has punched a hole in the stomach's wall, in which case the persistent bleeding cannot be stemmed even with an upper endoscopy.
- Lifestyle Choices: The presence of a peptic ulcer usually points to tobacco and alcohol abuse. If you happen to be over 50 years of age and are busy drinking copious amounts of alcohol every day and even chain smoking, then you may be at risk. It is best to stop such abuse by giving up smoking and drinking so as to ensure that the peptic ulcer can be treated and does not become a fatality. Also, drinking plenty of water and eating a proper balanced diet along with exercise are some of the best ways of treating these ulcers.
- Side Effects: Peptic ulcers may also arise as a side effect of having pain killers too frequently. So it is important to stay away from medication that gives rise to this kind of reaction in the body.
Managing and treating peptic ulcers is a matter of getting the right tests done for diagnosis before discussing further medication or surgery based treatment for the ulcer so that it does not pose any grave danger to the patient's body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 17 years old I had masturbated last 4 yrs. But now I quited it. How much time will it take to bring my penis hard and healthy like before it was.
I am having dry skin which cream is suitable to my face any season it's dry very badly please give me the solution.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.