Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Jayashree PendharkarYour feedback matters!
My age is juzz 19. I do not know why but my weight is only 51kgs nd I m tooo thin like a patient, but I m too active in all activities. Please help me to increase my body size and weight. Thank yuh Sir/Madam.
Sir mujhe weight gain krna h or me healthy fruits and vegetables bhi khata hu fir bhi koi asar nahi hua plz koi solution hai to bta dena sir.
Starting from top of the thumb press all points downwards and move towards the base of index finger. Move upwards by pressing all points till top and come towards base of index finger. Similarly press other fingers also. Also press all points in the palm. You can press with blunted edge of a pen. Do the same with other hand daily twice. The benefits are many. All sorts of pains go away.
Sir/madam, I want your valuable help to know about the effective treatment of BCR ABL Please suggest.
- Walking for 30-40min daily is essential to keep sugar under control.
- Diet restrictions like sugar and jeggary with sweets must be avoided in food.
- Fruits like banana, mango, chikoo, custard apple, grapes must be avoided.
- Take medicines regularly.
- Get your blood checked. The eye must be examined for retinopathy each year. Get ecg each year.
- The foot must be examined and dried regularly. To check for gangrene or ulcer.
I am around 49 years old, going to join a new org in a senior position. I don't get any energy to work. I am around 5.75 ft talk and 86 kg in weight. Kindly advise.
19 years old. My weight is 96 kg. I want to lose 30 kg by next 9 months. My question was how much calories can I take per day in order to achieve this and also running 3 km per day?
Hi I have lower back pain recurring sometimes, resulting into bed rest. MRI report shows mild disk bulging and ortho doctor prescribed few yoga poses and Vitamin-D and one more muscle relaxant tablet. I still do have mild pain if I sit in Indian style toilet, but not intense, in the morning and it goes away towards the afternoon. Are there any other tests or consultation that you may would like to suggest?
I am 37 years old. Today morning, in empty stomach I had neem juice & immediately within 5 minutes I checked my blood sugar level. It shows as 65. And I checked online that its showing that I have low blood sugar. I am worried now.
I feel hungry early in the morning and if I don't take breakfast till 7 AM I start feeling unwell and unconscious. Why it is happening so? Please suggest me something.
Is fibroadenoma will change to breast cancer? Is fibroadenoma gives back & shoulder pain? Please answer me.
I have desktop job. So am becoming tooo fat I want to be slim personality. So what should I do can you give me any suggestions.
I want to gain my weight or build up my muscle. So what should I do. Can I take creatine with endura mass. please suggest me.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.