Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Disha H. JasaniYour feedback matters!
Sir I am in 31 yrs. Old I am doing some routine chek ups and I found my ana weak positive. Sir I just know what I do for further evaluation.
I realy feel bad for my obesity and weight. My age is 19 years. And my weight is 85 kg. So. I need some help to reduce my weight and fat.
I am 23 years old female but my weight is 78 now how can I reduce it & how much weight is better for me?
Hi sir M 5.10 in height and 50 kg weight I want to gain muscle what should I do nd someone suggested me dexamethasone tablet is it ohk for me to take it has no side effect?
I am 21 year old female with hypothyroidism with 80kg weight with a height of 155 cm. I have taken thyronorm 50 mg for tsh level 4.5 and it is increased to thyronorm 62.5 and my tsh is 3.2. But now weight is not reduced I'm following regular diet and physical activities. May I increase a dose for weight loss?
Hi Doctor, Whenever I pass urine few drops keep on trickling from my penis which is causing me lot of trouble. Please suggest what to do. I am gymming at the moment and I take nutrix (whey protein) post work out and BCAA during workout. Would that have any side effect.
I fell hunger all the time even if I've eaten half an hour ago. I feel like my cheeks are loosing weight while feeling hunger. What should I do?
Sir, I want to loss my weight, so I workout 1 hour daily from 1 month but did not see any changage. I want to loss my weight approx 5 kg. Plzzzzzz give any suggestion sir.
Can Magnesia Phos 6x which is a Biochemic medicine (Biochemic system known as the younger sister of Homeopathy) remove deficiency of magnesium?
Hlo Dr. I'm 23 year old girl. I want to loose my weight as soon as possible. My height is 5'5" and my weight is 70 kg. please give me advice.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.