Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Disha H. JasaniYour feedback matters!
My diabetes is abnormal condition that 160fbs and 240 ppbs I take medicine properly but it not come the normal condition why?
When the reproductive glands produce scant to no hormones like oestrogen or testosterone, then it is known as hypogonadism. These hormones are important for controlling secondary sex characteristics like development of breasts in women and testes in men and growth in pubic hair. Sex hormones are also required for the roles they play in menstrual cycle in women and sperm production in men.
Hypogonadism is curable with the right medicines.
Types of Hypogonadism
1. Primary hypogonadism: In this type, there are not enough sex hormones in your body because of a problem in your gonads (testis or ovary). In primary hypogonadism, the gonads do receive the message from the brain to produce sex hormones but cannot produce them.
2. Central/Secondary hypogonadism: In this type, the brain is wherein the problem lies. The pituitary gland and hypothalamus located in the brain do not work properly.
What causes Hypogonadism
The causes of hypogonadism can be classified according to their types.
In primary hypogonadism, the causes are:
1. Genetic disorders (for example, Turner syndrome in women and Klinefelter syndrome in men)
2. Autoimmune disorders
4. Kidney and Liver disease
In central hypogonadism, the causes are:
1. Anorexia nervosa
3. Bleeding in the pituitary area
5. Taking certain medicines (for example, glucocorticoids and opiates)
6. Anabolic steroids (alternatives to human testosterone)
8. Genetic problems (example: Kallmann syndrome- unable to start or complete puberty)
11. Hemochromatosis (excessive iron)
12. Nutritional deficiencies
Symptoms associated with Hypogonadism
Symptoms of hypogonadism in females include
1. Lack of menstruation
2. Changes in mood and energy
3. Body hair loss
4. Lack of sex drive
5. Milky discharge from breasts
Symptoms of male hypogonadism include
1. Body hair loss
2. Loss in muscles
3. Abnormal growth in breasts
4. Low libido
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My child is 15 years old but his weight is only 24 kg. Only. I consulted so many child specialists. He has no critical disease. Kindly advice me what to done.
I have been suggested to take capsules by Dr. Is there 100% guaranty for weight gain? What side effects will b thr? And what after I stop taking? I should not lose weight again.
I have to purify my blood and also balance the kapha ,vata, pitta. My prakriti is pitta. I drink 3 liter of water daily. I sleep 8-10 hours daily. I also have to reduce my sleep time. I am taking simple food. 4-6 chappatis ,one apple, 5-6 badams and Dal's and some veggies. Give me diet plan which contain all vitamins and minerals and also protein. My weight is 72 kg. I am muscular guy but I have leave exercise from six months. My blood group is A+. My height is 165 cm .I have given all data .give me solution. I have to reduce my sleep and balance all three prakriti's?
Indian summer vegetable - Ridged gourd (tori, turai)
Ridged gourd- It is also known by other names such as loofah, luffa, turai, turiya, tori etc.
It helps in purifying blood, lower the sugar level of the blood and it is good for stomach. We can also drink the juice of tori in the morning which will help you to protect from infections.
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)