Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Yunus ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am suffering from blackheads and dark circle problem. My friend suggested that use mixture of rose water, honey, almond oil, lemon and glycerin for remove the face problem. please you suggest for the same.
I have lot pimples on my face, they increase in summer season, but my face got dry in winter. What should I do in summer and winter to keep my skin look good.
I use play in hot sun and my face is getting darken so please suggest some methods to treat my face.
Hi I'm 17 and I had a problem with my skin I am dark and want to look fair pls sugest anything that can do the needful.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face, I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do.
I am having very very dark circles since many year ,I tried lots of remedies and also improve my diet to get rid of it but there is no improvement .pls help me.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a healthy, flawless and glowing skin with minimum effort, throughout their life. Of late, dermatological problems like acne, pruritus, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema have been affecting all and sundry. People, irrespective of their age, sex and occupation suffer from skin diseases. While some of the ailments are minor problems, others might be grave enough for one to seek an expert opinion. A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to the skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected. A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse. The disease, thus, never really leaves the body, piling on the agony.
In this regard, Homeopathy has been took the medical world by storm. It works effectively to completely eliminate the dermatological problem out of your system, providing permanent relief. Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause. Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems. Problems as grave as psoriasis and herpes can be completely cured, all thanks to the goodness of homeopathy.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am looking too dull and ugly. I want to look fair and handsome .Is U-B FAIR cream is best or vicco turmeric.
On a my forehead there are so many blackheads. Almost skin looking like burnt while my cheeks and all faces instead of my forehead looks brighter please give me some advise to remove this burnt or blackheads from my forehead. Due to that problem I feel so embarrass.
I have black dark spots (jhai) on my face. How can I remove these spots. please tell me any cream or any other treatment to remove these spots.
I am getting white heads on the nose and also it was spreading all over the nose, please give me the helpful suggestion.
I have blood in my stool my 2 days and it stopped on the third day and again I have the same thing. I smoke I am from India and currently in Germany from 2 weeks and experienced it I n Germany. I don't have much pain while poo. The blood is thin and I see a good amount of blood on the tissue paper. Please advice.
I am 20 yrs old. My skin is becoming dry completely. Actually my skin is oily. I used pearl cream for 6 months. I need a solution for this.
Mere private parts pe daad pampalus ho rahe hai 3 months se, tablets leta hu aur creme lagane ke baad 4-5 din me ache ho jate. fir wapas ho jate hai. Please help me.
Actually according to my body my face looks very big gollu mole type of I am a sports person so my body is fit but my face is big like golgappa so please help me with this bcoz with this I look very mature and looks elder to my sister but that's not the truth so please help me out give me medicines or anytime or any exercise to reduce the size of face thanks.
I am 20 years old, and I have oily face. What must I do to clean the and prevent oily face? Please help me.
Melasma is a common skin problem where the skin becomes patchy brown, tan, or there is blue grey facial skin discoloration. It is also known as chloasma or mask of pregnancy. It occurs in women during the reproductive years and occurs rarely in men. It is primarily related to external sun exposure, external hormones like birth control pills and internal hormonal changes seen during pregnancy. Women with Melasma have a history of daily or intermittent sun exposure.
- Symptoms of Melasma: Melasma causes patches of discoloration, which are darker than typical skin colour. It occurs symmetrically with matching marks on both sides of face. It normally appears on the upper cheeks, upper lip, forehead and chin. It can also occur on the other areas of one's body which are often exposed to sun. Skin discoloration is not physically harmful, but it can affect the self-confidence of a person. Darker skinned individuals are more at risk as compared to fair skinned individuals. Melasma is associated with oestrogen and progesterone sensitivity, thus it can be triggered by birth control pills, pregnancy and hormone therapy. In few cases, stress and thyroid disease can also cause Melasma. Women taking hormone replacement therapy during menopause are also at high risk of getting Melasma
- Diagnosis of Melasma: A visual exam of the affected area is sufficient to diagnose Melasma. The doctor will perform the wood's lamp examination that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to look at the skin closely. However, the doctor may perform a biopsy to check for any serious skin conditions.
- Treatment of Melasma: When Melasma is caused by pregnancy or birth control pills, it disappears on its own. One can use creams containing hydroquinone or prescribed topical steroids, which can lighten the tone of the affected areas. Other options include chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion which will remove the upper layers of skin and help lighten dark patches. In cases of severe Melasma, doctor may suggest laser treatments to remove the dark pigment.
It is quite possible that Melasma will clear up with treatment, there are things one must do to not to aggravate the condition and minimize appearance of the discoloration. These include usage of makeup to cover areas of discoloration, wearing sunscreen daily or wearing a hat with wide brim to provide shade to the face. The patients with Melasma are known to be at a lesser risk for Melanoma. Even if Melasma disappears, it can strike back especially if preventive measures regarding exposure to sun are not followed. Resolution with strict sun avoidance and topical bleaching creams can take sufficient time and patients should expect slow, but gradual lightening.