Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Hi I am 54 years old male, since two years I have a 1 cm dia size of a white patch on my chin. Its slighltly grown in length in 2 years. I also feel I have a small white spot on my upper lip and in two corners just inside the lower lip.
My skin is getting very dull and it is shining because of oil. too much oil is getting on my face and small small pimples like allergy type it's getting all over face. please help me out for a good and healthy skin.
Sir/mam. Mere face pr bahut sare dag hn ye kaise ja skte hn kale nisan hai please koi solution bataye.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I need Doctor which have exp of treatment of "erosive lichen planus" She is under treatment form last 2 years, but not getting any good results.
I have painless lump on left hand side shoulder for the past 20 days. There is no other effects in my body. Whom am I suppose to consult?
I have pimple scars, black dot marks, small holes in my face. How can I overcome and get a clear skin face?
I am 18 years and my problem is in my skin black dots and some itching also happening. If suppose use of ointment it should be only 2 days will work and again it would be itching. Pls tell me the reason.
I m having a pores and blackheads on my face since from 1yr. My skin colour is light dark and face is oily.
I'll have clear skin in the morning but later I'll get small bums on my cheeks forehead what can I do to get rid of this. I don't use any creams and others I only use saslic dc foaming face wash twice.
This is my sister's problem. She is 12 years old. She has lots of pinch marks on her face. We have taken her to many skin doctors they told pinch marks will not go. She is very worried. Please suggest her a solution.
The skin around my private parts is black and I feel very embarrassed in front of my partner what are the different creams or lotions I can use to beautify it? also it itches a lot please help.
How to get skin fare as am facing lot of problem through my black colour so please suggest me to how fair my skin considering my daily routine that is I go out to my college by local buses so I face dust and pollution too much. I live in Delhi and as you all know there is too much pollution in the city.
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"