Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KhuranaYour feedback matters!
My sister's hand was cut by the sewing machine and the steel rod is going in to the figure. So what should do instantly?
It was found a cortical cyst at my left kidney with a size of 1.9x1.6 cm. But no symptoms or pain. Is it to be treated or can be ignored?
Give me well diet for body building For maintain body shape And improving muscle shape six pack I am 21 year old engg. Student.Please tell.
My mother is suffering from viral fever its more than 3 days but till now no improvement as per Doctor's advice she takes medicine but now her condition is not good from morning she haven't ate anything except water but now she doesn't like water also to drink Most of the time she feel vomit .and she is so restless she even can't sleep .she doesn't feel sleepy .plz give some suggestions .
I am a patient of diabetic and medicine continue gemer DS-2 Two times daily but sugar level 135 (Fasting) last six month'Please advise proper medicine.
Sir, my penis size is decreased, and I felt it is too small approx 2.5 inch how can I increase the size? Is this effect my sexual life badly?
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
Hi, I recently turned 19 and have been suffering from a problem for the past 2 years wherein a drop of Sperm in a diluted state comes up. It's really Frustrating. Is there any solution to that and why does that happen?
HbsAg Positive with viral load 689IU/ML. No complications as per blood report and liver ultrasound scan. No treatment suggested as of now by gastroenterologist and suggested to check viral load periodically to overcome risk as and when noticed. Suggest any treatment at this stage.
Hi I am 31 years old man facing problem of erection dysfunction. Please guide what should I do. Some times I use man force tablets which give me enough power.
My husband went fo routine executive check up. And a nodule has been detected with. A nodule in prostrate. But p. S test is normal.
I was tested positive for tb-igra, positive with (91. 30 pg/ml) negative less than 14pg/ml, I started using r-cinex e immidiatly on the advice of doctor, I have very bad aptite, lost just 2 kgs and very freqent faurts, so I want to know what tests I should under go to find the location or just use the tablets, if so how long?
Dear Team, My, husband is suffering from severe constipation, Can you suggest any home remedies. Thank you.
I am 36 year old last five years suffering from depression. Reason of depression 7 years ago. I have sex with a stranger girl. There after I told my Friend about sex .my friend joke me that you got hiv .I have hiv test 4 time in every 6 month gap but result negative. Please tell me solution&treatment please help me.
I am 27 years old and I am having severe headache and neck pain last 4 month's and acidity problem. What precaution should I take for relief and get away from this ?
Sir I am suffering from tinnitus from two years will you please give any medicine. Are where should I contact.
A large number of people in the world suffer or has suffered from speech disorders like stuttering or stammering at some point in their lives. Stuttering or stammering is the involuntary disruption or interruption in speech where certain sounds are prolonged or words are repeated. Speech disorder can cause a lot of problems in terms of personality build up and causes anxiety in people. Every activity of the body is dealt or controlled by the nervous system and the brain. Thus the proper functioning of the body is the sole responsibility of the brain and any glitch can affect the functions to a certain extent.
What are the symptoms of speech disorders?
- Words are repeated
- Prolongation of words or silent blocks
- Hesitation while speaking
- Difficulty while starting a word or a phrase
What causes speech disorders?
- Genetic problems
- Stress, Shame and Anxiety
- Embarrassment and nervousness
- Loss of control while speaking
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome speech disorders:
- Brahmi Oil: It is a stimulant that is known to calm your mind and boost the function of the brain. Take 10 ml of the oil and warm it. Cool it down to a suitable temperature and apply to your head when it is lukewarm, half an hour before going for a shower. You can also apply it before going to bed and shampoo the morning after. This is more effective.
- Black pepper, almond and sugar candy: Take black pepper, and make a paste out of it. To the paste, add 7 ground almonds and mix it with sugar candy. Consume this paste every day for at least a month.
- Amla: It is an effective remedy, especially in children to stop stammering. Also known as Indian Gooseberry, it should be chewed on to slowly every day.
- Cow's Butter: Also called as ghee, it is responsible for brain development and is known to increase memory. Add this ingredient to your food.