Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar PandeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old guy. I was doing sperm practise by hand or I can say I was rubbing my penis by hand? By doing that my penis becomes too short. What I will do now? Sir.
I am 25 yr old and I am suffering from premature ejaculation (ejaculate before entering into vagina).
I am patient of asthma so I want to know detail and medicine .and this is due to dust and temperature change of day.
I feel problem in breathing. It's like I often breathe forcefully. And at the origin of my nose inside it feels like my nose is partially blocked and air is obstructed.
Hello sir, My age 23 years and i am suffering from severe headache (migraine. Is there any remedy for this.
My liver is weak due to twice attack of jaundice and typhoid. Now it's ok. But how to regain weight and maintain liver health and overall fitness.
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
I am 45 yrs old male having symptoms of jaundice in my reports total bilirubin is 18.19 and CONJUGATED (D. Bilirubin) 10.43 Conjugated (I D Bilirubin) 7.76 Protein 5.0, S. G. O. T. 106.2 S. G. P. T. 62.20 what should I do?
I had masturbation at morning before six days, from when I lose my sexual feelings and erection is not occurring in my penis. Please consult me the best advice because this is the biggest issue in my whole life.
I am a diabetic whose sugar levels are in 200's fasting and pp despite my best efforts and medication. I've heard that jamun help control blood sugar. How much should be eaten in a day?
I am 23 years old male having varicose vein in left side of testicle. It is sometimes very painful. Doctor advice me for surgery but I don't want to go for surgery. Please help me with any other treatment?
How to properly clear penis or Private place in body. Which soap will use for Private place to clear.
I have been suffering from frequent urination. My urine re report +++ urine culture report good one doctor prescribe me urimax 0.4 my urine frequent go larger. I have been drink 5ltrs water daily in summer and 2 ltrs water daily in winter urine flow is good no burning in urination. please tell me urine stop or normal urination medicine. I consult lot of doctor they can not cure it please cure it I can not sit on my business.
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.