Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 52 year old. Due to urinary track infection from 08/07/2015 I am taking 1) taxim-of (cefixime & ofloxacin) twice daily, 2) urispas tab and 3) uriliser 2tsf (both thrice daily). After 3 days I am feeling better but not cured fully. Please advise.
I am 30 year old man I have get a problem in back pain while working on computer please help me for it any medicine or cream.
Hlo sir I am 24 year old and I am student. I am sleeping for 11 pm to 8 am in night time and 2 pm toh 5 pm in after noon how I can reduce every night I think morning I go for walk but I can not . Send me tips how I can reduce sleep time and concentration on my study.
I am an 18 year old teenage girl and I get lots of pimples which ultimately leave ugly spots on my face. Also, I have dark circles under my eyes, which happen to be hereditary. Please suggest a way to cure these. Thank you.
I'm 19 years old, I have cough from last 2 years. And I m very sensitive now. When ever eat something cold things I started coughing. I took medicine earlier homeopathic too but did not get any gain.
I have problem with my lips for last three days they became dry after half an hour. Pls suggest some tips.
I am 26 year old I want to know how can avoid grey (white) hair as some of them have started turning grey and also how can I prevent hair fall too.
Recently I had fissure problem. After medication it was just OK. Again rectal bleeding started with burning. Getting white discharge heavily like white solid type. What should I do for both?
I m 21 years old and I have hair fall problem. I have used all natural remedies but still there is no change in my hair fall.
Hi. I am male 25. My penis skin doesn't go back of penis head. Does that mean I can't last long in bed? When I do masturbation I suddenly cum out when I take it back of that head.
Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder.">
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.