Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir PendkeYour feedback matters!
His eyes sight is getting weak. Doctor suggested specks. Can this problem be sought out with eye's exercise and green vegetables. He is suffering from long sighted ness. We have stopped him from watching TV. And mobile phone. He is not having any headache. But sometimes his Right eye don't look straight. When he is thinking or dreaming.
Sir I have myopia disease of -6 no. I used contact lenses for one month after leaving them I have irritation in my eyes. What is solution sir.
I am 20 years old. I am male. I read in b. A 2nd year. Now few day's latter my exam will be started. So I am reading very hardly. But when I close my books for sleeping my headache was started. I gave two days sariDon. But no relief. What should I do?
Lazy eye treatment Male, 5 My son is 5 year old. Recently he was complaining lot about vision. We got him checked. We found that his left eye is weak and has low vision. Documents are attached. Eyes has unusual numbers one has plus numbers and other has minus. Local doctor has give us treatment of lazy eye. We are patching. Closing "right eye" [good eye].My question was that, is there anything else in treatment like surgery? How can we improve his vision? Is this patching only solution? How much vision can be improved with this treatment? Local doctor has advised 45 days of this treatment for now. Can we do it longer? I am very worry about my son. Please help me on this. Regards.
In november 2015. I gone through with the lasik surgery. I want to know the eye drop or medicine for long run clear vision.
I am 20 year old male. For the past two days. I've noticed that my skin and eyes feel hot. No fever or any other symptoms. Just burning of eyes and skin and also difficulty to sleep at night. I have not been doing any other activities. What could be the reason n solution?
Number of his eyes is increasing day by day. Is there any way according which our eye sight increases?
When I watch something in bright light and then come back to dim light I use to see some dark spots before me. Is there any problem related to my eyes?
I am 15 years old boy and I suffers from myopia. My distance vision is so blurred. Suggest me any medicine, eyedrop or anything else to get rid from this diseases.
I am working as a computer operator since 10 yrs. Today I have feel pain in my neckside. What can I do for the same?
My eye is paining from last night very badly .the eye had became red in colour .so please tell me some remedy.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I having lasik operation In 2015, August.during operation I realized that my vision is clear like crystal .but giving drops its hazy. Nd doctors says it's gradually clear nd your power of eye not totally clear in operation but 0.75. The vision is cleared but problem in long distance. Then doctors says that this is the problem of dryness .then the drop (REFRESH liquid GEL) started. After this when drops give in eye, in that moment the vision is cleared. But after some hours its in same. What solution you suggest sir?
Meri right side wali eye ki palak aksar far far karti rahti he aur ye din me kam se kam 30-40 baar hota he aur yah teen mahine se ho raha he. Aur aankh bahut jyada farakti rahti he.
What is amblyopia or lazy eye? Amblyopia is decreased vision in one or both eyes due to abnormal development of vision in infancy or childhood. In amblyopia, there may not be an obvious problem of the eye. Vision loss occurs because nerve pathways between the brain and the eye aren't properly stimulated. The brain, learns to see only blurry images with the amblyopic eye even when glasses are used. As a result, the brain favors one eye, usually due to poor vision in the other eye. Another word for amblyopia is 'lazy eye'. It is the leading cause of vision loss amongst children.
The major causes of Amblyopia are as follows:
- Eye Misalignment: The most basic reason for amblyopia is misalignment of the eyes. In case, both your eyes are not aimed in the same proportion or direction, the image from the affected eye is turned off by the brain. Only the better eye functions. Double vision is restricted. The persistence of this defect for a prolonged time, makes the eye lose connection with the brain's visual cortex. Amblyopia develops.
- Imbalanced error of refraction: If the refractive blunder of both the eyes is not the same, both eyes can't be in the center at the same time. Amblyopia happens when one eye stays out of the center since it is more myopic, farsighted, or astigmatic than the other. One eye becomes dominant. This results in the neglect of the unfocused eye, which neglects to associate with the mind. Treatment with glasses or contact lenses to adjust the refractive blunder of the eye is required.
- Cloudiness in the visual system: Any kind of obstruction or cloudiness in the normal functioning of the eye tissues can be another reason, which leads to amblyopia. Disorder of any kind which blocks a clear image from being focused is capable of blocking the formation of a clear image on your retina. This may lead to amblyopia. This is perhaps the most severe type of this disease.
How to cure amblyopia?
For treating amblyopia, a child must be compelled to utilize his affected, weaker eye. This can be done by correction of any disorder of the affected eye such as refractive error, problems in the retina, etc. The goal is to correct the amblyopic eye. The normal eye is usually covered up by a patch, so that only the affected eye can be used for vision. The patching up may continue for weeks, months or years until the best vision gets restored. The improving eye should be maintained well. Spectacles are also prescribed for correction of errors regarding refraction. Eye drops such as atropine are also used for blurring the vision of the good eye. Amblyopia makes you visually impaired. The earliest symptoms must be perceived and acted upon.