Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehal U. Ramteke
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal U. RamtekeYour feedback matters!
I have knee pain from last 1.5 yr. I feel it when I use stairs and during running. I am 21 year old male. I have visited some doctors but there is no relief. I have read some online blog. I think there is damaged cartilage. Whay should I do?
I am 25 male After releasing urine little urine left inside and come out when I sit or move. Is it normal? And please suggest solution?
My wife is suffering from Joint pains and is not able to move around freely. The doctor nearby said it is early stage of arthritis or osterophosis. She did take medicines as suggested by the doctor but the results are just not there. Kindly advise.
Resp sir/mam, I am a 26 year old male having backpain for 4 months. Initially it was on lower left side of spine but today it is at right side and slightly above. I had many visits to the nearby hospital and received shortwave diathermy for 7-8 days which gave some relief. I apply osteoflam which gives temporary relief. Please help as the pain seems to settle somewhere deep and is discomforting. Whenever I sit with straight posture there is no pain, but when my back posture couch it starts paining somewhere deep in the back. Also, after doing some amount of exercise the pain subsides for sometime. I know that I need to loose few pounds as my stomach is bulging but first I need to be cured. Ps: there is no pain in the legs so it is not a case of slip disc thankfully.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!