Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Simantini SatheYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor said that my two eggs have been ruptured. She has given me medicine" Neogest Sr" fr fifteen days. N asked me to wait fr my period. Can you please tel me wot r the chances of pregnancy n what happens after the eggs r ruptures. M having PCOD.
Hiii doctor I am 27 year old my height 5.6 and weight 55 I want to conceive a baby but I have thyroid problem not to high tsh 6.2 and below so if I conceive is it any prob in future?
I'm 20 years old and I have menstrual cycle gap of 33-35 days but this time it was of 41 days for the first time and I have to eat dry fruits to get my periods at times and I dnt eat much but don't exercise and not able to reduce weight. Can it be PCOS? Wat to do help!
I am 1 month PREGNANT ,it was accidentally happen with me ,now want safely ABORTION at home What should do ,please help me Otherwise I can lost my carrier Pills name and painkillers and control bleeding during abortion tell me In this universe 2nd god is doctor.
I am a newly married since 4months. Due in our sex I really can't bear the pain in my vagina. And my husband don't nk how long it need to insert? And after inserting it pain like hell. I can't release urine also for one or two days please suggest any cream or lubricants?
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
Garlic is an herb. It is best known as a flavoring for food. But over the years, garlic has been used as a medicine to prevent or treat a wide range of diseases and conditions. The fresh clove or supplements made from the clove are used for medicine.
Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. These conditions include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, and “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis). Some of these uses are supported by science. Garlic actually may be effective in slowing the development of atherosclerosis and seems to be able to modestly reduce blood pressure.
Some people use garlic to prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer. It is also used to treat prostate cancer and bladder cancer.
Garlic has been tried for treating an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia; BPH), diabetes, osteoarthritis, hayfever (allergic rhinitis), traveler's diarrhea, high blood pressure late in pregnancy (pre-eclampsia), cold and flu. It is also used for building the immune system, preventing tick bites, and preventing and treating bacterial and fungal infections.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika Virus Infection
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to all diseases . The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
- Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
- Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
- Do no share food, glasses or forks.
- Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
- Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
- Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
- Avoid sudden temperature change.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Do not take aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
# Home Remedies To Cure Zika Infection Naturally :)
Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
Herbs: Mix to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
Golden Milk: Add teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Any Kind Of Viral Infection Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of any kind of viral infection. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that any infection mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
This herb, which has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas since centuries, is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in enhancing the killing ability of macrophages (the resistant cells which are responsible for fighting foreign bodies as well as microorganisms). There are many uses of Tinospora Cordifolia.The stem is used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, fevers of unknown origin, swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show anti-periodic (Preventing regular recurrence of the symptoms of a disease, as in malaria) and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing infectious diseases like dengue, swine flu, malaria, viral infection etc.
This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Madhuparni has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Madhuparni has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
For maximum benefits, Madhuparni has been systematically formalized by plenty of clinical studies. Its formula has been subjected to the contemporary examination of clinical testing to prove its benefits in addressing the health concerns and its quality is controlled by the most advanced chromatographic techniques.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb. The positive thing about Madhuparni is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Viral Infection Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
ऑर्गेज्म की स्थिति चरम संतुष्टि की स्थिति है। यह अपने आप पता लग जाती है। अकसर इसके बाद कुछ करने का मन नहीं करता। कुछ स्त्रियां आंख मींचकर निढाल भी रहती हैं। इस दौरान योनि में संकुचन हृदय धड़कन जैसा होने लगता है।
निरंतर ऑर्गेज्म पाते रहने से इस स्थिति पर पहुंचने का 20-30 सेकंड पहले पता लग जाता है। ऐसे में एकाग्रता बढ़ा लेना अच्छा रहता है। पुरुष भी अपनी देह पर पकड़ अनुभव करते हैं। ये स्थिति उनके लिए सफल सेक्स का बहुत बड़ा साइलेंट कम्युनिकेशन है।
ऑर्गेज्म अपने सुख के लिए भी है। शरीर के साथ ही यह मन को भी हल्का बनाता है। शरीर से निकले स्राव तन-मन में रासायनिक क्रिया उपजाते हैं। मन को फुर्तीला बनाते हैं। जीवन के प्रति विश्वास जगाते हैं। जीना रुचिकर लगता है, उसमें रस आता है।
कभी स्खलन न हो या चरमानंद न आए तो मन बेचैन, उद्विग्न, अकारण परेशान, चिंतातुर रहता है। इसे चरमानंद पाने वाले लोग आसानी से जान-समझ सकते हैं।
हर बार पहले जैसी अनुभूति
एक युवती कहती है कि पहला ऑर्गेज्म उसे समझ न आया। संकुचन हुआ तो लगा पता नहीं यह क्या हो गया। इसे जानने के बाद अगली बार यह स्थिति न सिर्फ आनंददायक रही बल्कि तृप्तिदायक व संतुष्टिदायक भी रही।
एक युवक कहता है कि मेरी पत्नी ने एक रात मुझे बताया कि आज मुझे नाभि तक सरसराहट महसूस हो रही है। लग रहा है मेरे भीतर घंटियां बज रही हैं। मैं समझ गया, यह उसका पहला ऑर्गेज्म है।
स्त्रियों का चरमानंद पुरुषों के चरमानंद जैसा मुखर नहीं होता कि बिना बताए उसे कोई जान ले या भांप ले। इसीलिए कई बार उसमें बाधा होती है। कुछ स्त्रियों को चरमानंद से पूर्व जल्दी और ज्यादा घर्षण चाहिए। कुछ को पुरुष अंग और गहराई पर चाहिए तो किसी-किसी को सिर्फ कोराकोरा स्पर्श चाहिए।
Am 23 years old having pcod problem using krimson35 now am in 15 th day of tablet I started it when I was 2nd day in period. But now I have problem like spotting for 3 days and back pain is it normal? please help me out.
Hello sir. I delivered a baby on. April. 9th In c section operation Just want to know from when I can have intercourse with my husband using protection.
I feel irritation and cut in my vagina after sex .lubricant not create in my vagina when I was in tension .what is the reason behind of the pain.
What is computed tomography?
Computed Tomography is more commonly known as CT scan. It is a specialized form of X-ray. Computed Tomography is a non-invasive diagnostic procedure. CT scan provides concise images of different body parts and can also divulge any internal bleeding or injury during emergency situations. It is absolutely painless and is known to provide accurate information.
How does it work?
The patient is required to lie down on a table which is then passed through an opening, circular in structure. The radiations are rotated inside the CT scan machine for processing the images of the required body parts.
Benefits of Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography helps in the identification of any benign (tumor) or malignant (cancer) growth in any part of your body.
- The procedure can be conducted for different body parts such as the head, abdomen, spine and chest among many others.
- The images provide much detailed information. It contains information regarding the condition of blood vessel, soft tissue and bones.
- Various bones and muscular disorders are also identified via Computed Tomography.
- Radiation therapy or biopsy can be carried out with the aid of Computed Tomography.
Risk factors associated with Computed Tomography
- If a person is allergic to Iodine (a dye used in the process), then it must be informed to the doctor beforehand to avoid further complications such as itching, nausea or vomiting.
- At times, kidney functions may get disrupted.
- The radiation emitted during CT scan is known to be harmful, especially for children.
- The dye used for conducting CT scan can cause allergic reaction that can be life-threatening.
At times the doctor may advise anti-allergic drugs to patients who are allergic to the dyes used in the process. CT scan is otherwise a very safe procedure for diagnosing various diseases.