Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shrikant N WanikarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. All the staff members were very helpful. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Shrikant Chikitsalaya is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. I was suffering from problems to increase height. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I am so thankful that Shrikant N Wanikar has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. During the complete nausea treatment program he always supported and motivated me. The overall atmosphere in the Wanikar Chikitsalaya is very soothing. I was quite impressed with Shrikant N Wanikar concept of holistic healing. Overnite my nausea aggravated. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
Over the period of time the hair growth treatment has helped me a lot. I was suffering from hair fallfor such a long time. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. Everything was just spick and span in the Wanikar Chikitsalaya. He ensures that she listens to his patients. I saw Dr Shrikant N Wanikar clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem.
As I was suffering from female hair loss I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Shrikant N Wanikar has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. The entire Wanikar Chikitsalaya was spotlessly, clean. Shrikant N Wanikar doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I was looking for a "quit smoking" treatment. In past I consulted many doctors but I could not find the ways to cure this issue. Dr Shrikant ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. The overall atmosphere in the Wanikar Chikitsalaya is very soothing. Thanks to Dr Shrikant for the perfect advice.
Due to my kidney stones i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Thanks to Dr Wanikar I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the Wanikar Chikitsalaya is very soothing. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing kidney stones treatment was very relaxing.
I was suffering from acne for which I consulted Dr Shrikant, he is an ayurveda specialist. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause . His guidance helped me immensly and also he gave me tips for staying healthy. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
Dr Shrikant N Wanikar of Wanikar Chikitsalaya is nagpur is a very nice doctor. I was suffering through a lot of unending acne. After his suggestion he gave me aacne treatment and all my acne faded away after it and I was super happy. Thanks Doctor.
I hair health was degrading day by day. i visited to Wanikar Chikitsalaya which was very clean and well managed. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Thanks to Dr Shrikant N Wanikar perfect advice.
Dr. Shrikant N Wanikar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir
He is a hard worker and very exp. doctor in Ayurvedic in Nagpur
Perfect diagnosis, perfect Medicines; perfect doctor
Best and kind hearted doctor
Cauliflower is a member of cancer-fighting (Cruciferous or Brassicaceae) family of vegetables, often overlooked by its green cousin broccoli.
Recent studies suggest that 'cruciferous' vegetables are an exceptional source of natural antioxidants because of their soaring levels of various phytochemicals. Besides, they are also rich suppliers of essential vitamins, fiber, minerals, soluble sugars, carotenoids, and phenolic compounds. In fact, it is believed that brassica vegetables are the biggest source of phenolic compounds in the human diet.
With its excellent supply of high level of anti-inflammatory compounds, health-promoting phytochemicals, and ability to beat off heart disease, brain disease, cancer, and even weight gain- it looks there is nothing that cauliflower can’t do. Read more about its health benefits.
Top Health Benefits Of Cauliflower-
- Low in calories: Cauliflower does not amount to a high-calorie gain while imparting essential nutrients to the body. Cauliflower is rich in fiber that cleanses the digestive tracts, it also contains vital antioxidants like vitamins A, C and D and therefore, purifies your system from within. It is packed with anti-inflammatory properties, thus providing the required amount of energy without adding to the unwanted fats.
- Controls diabetes: Since cauliflower increases the protein intake of the body and averts the consumption of unrefined carbohydrates, it substantially reduces the chances of an insulin spike. Switching over to cauliflower helps in abetting dreaded diabetes, an ailment that afflicts a large section of the modern lives.
- Tasty to eat: Unlike most bland diet food like the spaghetti squash, cauliflower does not make you crib and crave for some buttery indulgences. When cooked with like couscous, it can be all light and fluffy, ideal for a side dish to curries. Whereas, when served in salads, raw cauliflower can be fairly toothsome and crunchy.
Adding to cauliflower's health benefits is its extreme versatility. You can use it in your cooking, add it to salads, or just eat it raw. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Premature ejaculation is a condition in which the men tend to ejaculate too early or sometime even before the deep penetration. Generally, every man will be able to do successful intercourse for two to six minute, but if the ejaculation occurs before this short duration of time the act of sex comes to an end within a short period. Ayurveda treats premature ejaculation with several herbs, but they also insist on few natural home remedies to overcome this issue. Also, learn to cope With Erectile Dysfunction and Depression.
Natural Ayurvedic home remedies for premature ejaculation
- Asparagus powder: Boil two teaspoon of asparagus powder with one cup of milk for ten minutes. Drink this milk for two times a day regularly and this cure premature ejaculation at faster rate.
- Saffron and almond: Soak 10 almonds in water before night and next day morning peel off the skin and make them into fine powder. Mix this almond powder in one cup of cow’s milk along with cardamom powder, ginger powder and one pinch of saffron. Drink this mixture daily to improve your sex.
- Ginger and honey: Mix one table spoon of honey and small piece of ginger in one cup of boiled milk. Filter the milk and drink regularly to overcome premature ejaculation.
- Garlic: Garlic is another natural ingredient which is commonly available in every kitchen. Eat two to three cloves of garlic daily to improve your ejaculation time and to treat premature ejaculation.
- Carrots: Chop the carrots finely and mix it with honey and egg that is half boiled. Eat this regularly and this is an effective form of treatment for premature ejaculation.
- Diet changes: Dietary change is much essential to treat premature ejaculation even if you are on any drugs to treat it. Include foods that contain aphrodisiac properties that help to improve the sexual desire and treat any problems related to sex. Banana, drumstick, carrot, fennel, nuts, honey, cereals and milk are to be included in daily diet.
- Life style changes: Avoid taking much coffee, tea, alcohol and smoking. Practice doing yoga specially like matsya asana, sarvang asana and hala asana helps to overcome ejaculation problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss:
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My mother is a sle patient ,she is having a burning sensation in head, hand,feet. She cannot sleep well for 1 months e.I insomnia. Sometimes she feels cool sensation too. please help.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, I am 39 years male staying in Mumbai since birth. Since last couple of months I feel that I am lacking energy to do routine work at home or at office. I feel very tired & breathless even doing small things of daily routine. I feel that I always need to sleep due to this fatigue. Also I have stiff muscle & pain especially the calf muscles & the part below the ankle pains a lot. This is effecting my job and personal life. My height is 5.5" and I weigh 102 kgs. Please assist me as I feel I have some kind of deficiency due to which I feel tiredness anytime of the day.
Ayurveda believes that the beauty of the skin is linked to your overall health. You can have a glowing skin only when your heart and other organs are working properly. The glow comes from within rather than by applying lotions and artificial creams for fairness and flawlessness. It has to be kept in mind that the nutrients and the toxins produced in the body circulates within via the bloodstream. Toxins produced due to vata, pitta and kapha doshas or imbalances are circulated by the circulating rasa dhatu in the body. These hamper the beauty of your skin and overall personality. The toxins damage or destroy the cells in the organs. Therefore, you must start bringing balance to the doshas to get back your natural beauty. Remember, your skin is vulnerable to the imbalances in the doshas. Excess pitta can leave your skin looking dull, pigmented and lusterless. If your skin is oily and the pores are clogged, you might have excess Kapha.
Here are some tips for staying beautiful naturally by addressing the dosha imbalances and flushing your system on time:
- You must drink plenty of water to keep your system clean and free from accumulation of toxins. According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid-age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repairs. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis. It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage to skin cells.You must not eat too much of sweet stuffs as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.
- Make sure that you go for excretion on regular basis and have a proper bowel movement without any problem. You can have a cup of lukewarm water regularly early in the morning empty stomach to have a better bowel movement.
- There are certain herbs like neem, manjistha, turmeric and tulsi, which enhance your skin quality and improve circulation. You can apply them as face-packs. It is also a good practice to undertake regular warm oil massage. It improves circulation and nourishes the skin to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.