Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Am having regular body pains and joints pain problem I am unable to sit for potty also and some time I am using or taking support to sit for potty and regular body pains and burning sense in potty and on my chest also.
My tailbone hurts when I sit a certain way and it only hurts at the top of my buttcrack. I never fell on it or anything, but I can feel a bone on the top of my buttcrack that hurts even when I touch it. My buttcrack also is wet in the area hours after I have showered. I am not sure what the issue is but the liquid is coming from somewhere and smells really bad and I am in pain. Any idea how to treat this?
I am a 30 year old lady and a mother of two small children. I have severe body pain, swelling in feet, ankles and legs. I also experience shortness of breath sometimes, i. E I feel like Iam out of oxygen for a moment. I have done tests for Thyroid, rheumatoid arthritis, creatine and all results are negative. My hemoglobin level is 10.3. Iam feeling dizzy and tired always. I feel pain of the body when I rest. Otherwise I do not feel the pain In at all. Kindly advise what to do next?
Iam suffering from vaginal discharge thick n smelly light abdominal pain and pain in right side below rib continuing pain in right leg, ichthing burning sensation in urine.
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,
I have problem form my head my left side head are pain also body pain please reply which medicine i should take ?
Inspite of doing regular exercise my whole body is paining and I am not able to dance please tell me what measure I should take?
From last 2 days I am suffering from fever and cold with huge body pains so can I get a suggestion to survive from this fever. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir, I have cough and cold from last 3 days and my full body is paining. Please tell me what should I do?
How to get rid off knee pain permanently? How to get good sleep in the night by not waking around 2.30-3.00 AM in the morning and sleeping till 6.00 AM At least? How to get rid off body pain which is occurring throughout the body? How to avoid sleep during day time by not feeling tiredness?
I have fever headache vomiting stomach ache and body pains for last ten days What should I do to get cure?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.