Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharad Ranade
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad RanadeYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors please suggest any exercise or natural food to improve eyesight. Right now it's -1.75 when I first checked it's -0.75 getting worse day by day.
There is a boil like on my right eyelid. It does not pain when I touch it. Sometimes it grows in size n sometimes it reduces. I do not know what to do. Please give me a solution. Eye problems r risky.
Eyes are paining alot. I have specs recently I checked my number n I do wear daily but its paining. Wat should I do?
Hello sir/mam! my question is about eyes I am computer science student and I have a lot with laptop and recently I found that my eyes are weak means water comes from my eyes and unable to see like I see before (words are not clearly seen to me) what to do?
Hello drs. Before 5 6 years I had a heavy hair fall. After seeing net and various tips I started brushing my hair in night and started applying oil and massage well and in morn I use to wash well with mild water. Yes I got good results but hairfall still there but very minimal qty. Now my frnds and others says that if daily we wash hair we ll have hair loss items. But for me daily hair wash after oiling before night reduced the quantity of hair fall. So need assistance of doctors about daily hair wash. Thank you.
My father has High myopia. Due to that and high tension, his vitreous humour dried off. This again came up with tearing of his retina. So he has internal bleeding in his eyes. This was also caused by the degeneration in his eyes as per the doctors. Now due to the blood he is unable to see clearly. I also studied biology and with that small l knowledge, isn't there any way to help my father. Can't the vitreous humour be replaced by any other fluid suitable at the same place for the same purpose. How much would it cost approximately. Also suggest if there is any other way to solve this problem. What are the ways to stop the degeneration in the eyes. His second eye is also under degeneration. What are the ways to stop it. Please respond.
I got my lens vision is get blur after 20 days and I use brush and lomb one month disposable lenses.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.