Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I hv Skin problem irritation and rash's when so one touches my skin hardly I get red rashes with irritation swelling pain.
Hi I am 28 year old girl and have irregular periods problem due to this I am gaining wait. Please suggest me.
I am 18 years old but unfortunately my height is 4.8 foot. How can I increase my height without take any supplement?
I have after 1 year pimple problem some times are clean pimple and some times come now what I do it.
I Am 25 years old male, I have breathing problem, if I had cold I ll get this problem. At that time am using ASCORIL syrup, it is gave relief to me, Let me know what the problem I had. And I have hair fall, I dont need new hair, I want reduce my hair fall totally. Is there any liquid for hair.
- Warm saline gargles - luke warm water with pinch of salt in it at least 3 times a day.
- Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.
Hi, I was using oviduct nc dc alone from 3rd day onwards. Today 13th day I went fr follicular study. Dominant follicle on l.o of 14 mm in length, endometrium 4.5 mm. So can I use estradiol valerate nw to increase thickness of endometrium. please suggest.
I am 20 years old male I am using shampoo 3 times a week but from past 1 month I am suffering from hair I tried many oil and shampoos but not any effect my hair is become very thin .when I touch my hair I have 4-5 hair on my hand how should I solve it. Some good shampoo oil or any other medication.
I become fat in jst 2months now I want to reduce my body but I cant please give me some suggestions.
I m losing my hair quickly. And my hair was thick and how to treat my hair fall recovery please do some suggestions.
I am 21 years old. And suffering from hairfall. please suggest me some vitamins medicine. So I can get rid of hair fall.
Since yesterday I an very stressed, had fight with my fiance, I feel like something heavy on my left side of the chest, I feel my body as life less, I can only feel my heart beat which is very much high, some uncomfortable in the teeth when I am keeping it in the occlusion, when I am walking I feel breathlessness and my b.p is 90/60. Is these the symptoms of low blood pressure or my body is giving the symptoms of heart attack?
I am 79, a diabetic of 44 years, have undergone bypass surgery 6 years ago. My problems are constipation (or rightly inadequate evacuation), incontinence of a mild order occurring nights in sleep, urination in broken stream and unsatisfactory outgo, body aches and pains. I walk an hour a day, about 5 km a day. What should I do? What homeo drugs will help me?
Hi, my last month date is 21-7-15. But next period was on 5-9-15. From 5th to 10th light period only. But from 11th to till date I have full flow with blood clots. 4 pads per day. Please tell me what is the problem in my body. I am 43 years old.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!