Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shahnawaz SiddiqueYour feedback matters!
Im 21 male my height is 5: 9 but my body weight is 55 kgs I feeling weak when I compared to my friends, so I would like to join gym when I went there a trainer suggest me some supplement boxs like weight gainer, body mass gainer are they good to use? Do get any health problems if I stop them after gaining my weight upto 70 kg?
I had colon tumour removing surgery after 2months my lower right belly swell how long it will be cured doctor advised binder
Dear Sir/Madam, My teeth are light yellow in color since 10 years what should i do to make it as white color ?
My left eye blinks continuously from the past 3days I would like to have a solution for this if possible.
Sir I am 24 years old and I am very thick and my weight is only 45kg and I am feeling very weakness any time so please tell me what I will do and how can I become heathy.
I am suffering from warts on face (mass. My skin being black and patchy. How can I remove it. Type in practically hindi. And please help me.
With the increase in my height I am getting weaker and weaker day by day. What should I do to maintain my fitness and become physically strong?
Every time I take ibuprofen or Paracetamol I get a lot of flemme or mucus in the morning which I have to spit out. Is the flemme caused by these pain-killers? What should I replace them with? I'm 67 years old. Thank you.
I am 34 year male and working in a it firm, I have diabetes from last 3 years and taking a regular medicine, can you suggest me what is the best veg. Food I should eat to stay healthy?
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?