Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Psychiatrists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed Saquib
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Syed SaquibYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
A perfect individual for this work. I went there will my problem and he showed patience in hearing me out and made sure that I am comfortable sharing my problems with him. He also adviced me on how I can overcome stress and anxiety and guess what, here I am a changed man. Hats off to Saquib. I will recommend Saquib any point of time to my friends, relatives, colleagues etc.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saquib Syed to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and well-reasoned. Hi doctor when I got sexual thought i got precum aswell as i urinate plzz answer me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Syed Saquib to be helped me improve my health. I m not do well sex with my partner the semman comeout after 2 3 min so please solve my problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Syed Saquib to be helped me improve my health. Thank you very much sir
Such nice support & advise by Dr. Syed Saquib & the advise will be very useful for me . Thanks
Dr. Syed Saquib provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you very much for ur answer.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saquib Syed to be well-reasoned. Thanks
Excellent. Very impressive, knowledgable and sympathetic attitude.
Dr. Saquib Syed provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks.
Mohammed Asif Rangoonwala
I'm seeing a psychiatrist right now. He said that the treatment for my generalized anxiety is 1 year. I take Paroxetine (Xet 20 mg) once daily and Rivotril (Clonazepam) 1/8 at night. He decrease the dose of my rivotril, because I take it 1/4 at night to 1/8, he said that in my next appointment, he will not prescribed rivotril anymore. My concerned is that I know it will take quiet sometime to recover, but I have worries everyday, like I don't want to hear loud noises and bang on the door (Im in my auntie's house right now and they don't know my issues, especially my grandma, I don't want her to worry) I feel like, is it for me? Are they angry? But I can brush it off in my head. Just a little beat of breathing or listening to music. But my worries so far is that if I will take the board exam this March 2019? I feel like my mind is not yet ready, but I don't want to disappoint my grandma & parents, they know that I will take the pharmacy board examination this March but as of the moment, I don't want too. Right now, I don't read books and didn't start to review :(I need advice. Thank you.
Hi doctor, I am feeling low energy and anxiety in social situations and irritability and feeling high energy at some point of with sudden mood swings and excited and speaking with me when alone. Recently 6 months ago my love failed the girl first loved and it continues to 5 months we became very close to each other and after her family looking for matches she said that we may not live together so please forget about me. I am so much depressed and drinker daily and cut my hand with her name with blade and thanked and thought about sleeping tablets and suicide. But when I found that she is loving with someone I caughted her chats by her phone by guessing her nickname as password I found. At that point I think that I will never die for that girl. I stopped drinking and all bad habits. Even I forgot about her I am feeling anxiety and insecurity and shamed and lonely and some point I will highly excited and energy like mood swings is this bipolar I have a certain knowledge in mental illness problems .because I consult doctor physically I can't share my feelings like I feel so I consulted in Lybrate so doctor can you diagnose what exactly my condition is and what treatment settle my life?
Depression is more than just feeling low or down. It is a serious illness that is caused by various changes in the brain chemistry. There are a lot of factors that cause depression, which range from genetics to change in hormone level, stress, grief, medical conditions and other life circumstances. All these can lead to depression and that is something which does not go away on its own. However, there are a few efficient ways through which patients can deal with depression. These are as follows:
- Exercise: Taking a brisk walk for fifteen to twenty minutes every day can be very healthy, not only for your body, but also for your mental health as well. Dancing, jogging, cycling and yoga are alternatives as well. Although, people who are depressed might not feel like doing any of those things, but one should try to do them anyway. Once a person gets into the exercising routine, they will start noticing the change in their mood. Deep breathing, yoga exercises and meditation can also help people feel better and less depressed.
- Anti-depressants: Three brain chemicals that are responsible for handling your mood are norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine. During depression, the brain circuits that make use of these chemicals stop working properly. In this case, antidepressants can be very useful. These tweak the chemicals that run through the brain and help improve your overall mood.
- Psychotherapy: It is a method through which therapists find out a person’s everyday stressors. This therapy is a powerful treatment for depression. Combining psychotherapy with medications can be even better and more effective. This also makes the symptoms easier to take. When a person talks about his feelings and problems with a stranger, it can help him or her release certain amount of stress.
- Social support: Talking to a friend or attending group therapies has proven to be beneficial. However, it is important that the person you talk to is someone who you will feel comfortable around. Therefore, it could be someone you know or someone who empathises with you. This is possible either with your close ones or group therapies where the people you talk with, have been going through the same problem you have.
- Meditation: Calmness and meditation can help you channelize your positive energy and thoughts over the negative ones. It can help a person see new perspective, develop forgiveness and compassion. Much like exercise, meditating briefly can help you gain immediate effects. It helps a person get over depression. This happens over time. One might not be successful in releasing their stress at once. It is a process that takes time.
The treatment that you get for your depression will depend on the kind of depression that you have. Some might get psychotherapy while others might get antidepressants or for some, exercise could be enough.