Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Psychiatrists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed Saquib
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Syed SaquibYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
A perfect individual for this work. I went there will my problem and he showed patience in hearing me out and made sure that I am comfortable sharing my problems with him. He also adviced me on how I can overcome stress and anxiety and guess what, here I am a changed man. Hats off to Saquib. I will recommend Saquib any point of time to my friends, relatives, colleagues etc.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saquib Syed to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and well-reasoned. Hi doctor when I got sexual thought i got precum aswell as i urinate plzz answer me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Syed Saquib to be helped me improve my health. I m not do well sex with my partner the semman comeout after 2 3 min so please solve my problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Syed Saquib to be helped me improve my health. Thank you very much sir
Such nice support & advise by Dr. Syed Saquib & the advise will be very useful for me . Thanks
Dr. Syed Saquib provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you very much for ur answer.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saquib Syed to be well-reasoned. Thanks
Excellent. Very impressive, knowledgable and sympathetic attitude.
Dr. Saquib Syed provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks.
Mohammed Asif Rangoonwala
Mere pati ka penis tied nahi hota h or jaise hi vegina me penis ander jata h uske 2 mintu bad hi seeman aa jata h hum sex kar hi nahi pate h.
I am 28 years old boy. Unmarried. I am doing masturbation since my 18 yrs. Weely one or times. I feel my sperm qty less. My foreskin not full open. Pls guide me. My parents searching girl for me.
I have a crush in my college and my friend told her about it, I have never interacted with she is a junior. Problem is I don't feel happy inside, I don't feel like doing anything. Can someone help me understand why I am not feeling happy?
I'm 20 week pregnant women & I'm having back pain in this situation can we have sex is it safe or not.
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder in which a person’s mood, knowledge, thought and several other characteristics gets disturbed. We can notice most of the adults and old people with few symptoms of schizophrenia, which are most commonly left unidentified. The exact cause of schizophrenia is not yet known. The person feels that they are being constantly watched, they feel the presence of someone or something, which is not actually there. They are always suspicious and think that other people are gossiping and thinking about them.
Possible causes of Schizophrenia
Though the exact cause of schizophrenia is not known there are few factors, which contribute to the cause of schizophrenia.
- Genetic factors: People with a family history of schizophrenia are at higher risk of getting schizophrenia.
- Environmental factors: Environmental factors include excessive stress during pregnancy or later stages of life. Several other factors during pregnancy and childhood are responsible for causing schizophrenia. These factors are:
- Decreased oxygen level during delivery due to premature birth or prolonged labour
- Parental loss or separation in early stages of life
- Parental exposure to virus or during infancy
- Childhood physical or sexual abuse
- Abnormal brain structures and brain chemistry
Sings and symptoms of schizophrenia
- Hallucination: To see, feel or hear anything that really does not exist is known as hallucination.
- Delusion: A thought or belief of a person, which is either false or impossible in reality is known as delusion.
- Thought and speech disturbances: The thought process and speech of a schizophrenic will be disorganized, due to which he or she will fumble or is distracted as they are unable to align their thoughts.
- Difficulty in concentrating: It is difficult for people suffering from schizophrenia to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Erratic behaviour: People suffering from schizophrenia tend to behave erratically, either they will be too jumpy or will be perfectly still for hours at a stretch. Most people belief that those who are suffering from schizophrenia are often violent in nature, which actually is not the case.
Treatment for schizophrenia
Schizophrenia can be treated, if identified at an early stage. It is best advised to consult a psychiatrist the moment you spot the symptoms. Anti psychotic drugs, self help behaviour change, counselling and rehabilitation are few treatment modalities available for schizophrenia.
One of friend who was alcohol addict is now free from that addict due to some medicine which has been using from long time is affecting his memory. Is there any remedy for that?
Hi Dr. my age is 29. I had problem of tapeworm from past few years. I did many treatments of aayurved, Homeopathy and allopathic treatment but I feel all are failed. Now days when I go to toilet and at the time of wash I feel some small seed like round soft substance. Still I am confused that is it worms or what? So I have many problems like lack of confidence premature ejaculations mentally disturb for any decision and many more health problem. So please give me your best advise that what should I do for my better life.
I am taking recita forte and rough plus medicines, can I take nux voice 30 homeopathic liquid supplement or it will produce any side effects.
My mother in law suffers from dementia, family members manage her with her forgetfulness, repetitive questions, anger, irritability but some particular times of the day like in the afternoon and night before going to bed she becomes unmanageable. She keeps asking for people in her past and insists to call or meet them please advice whether any medicine can be given to her to reduce her irritability and anger.
A person with anxiety disorders is said to suffer from feelings of terror and anxiety pertaining to the future as well as to the current situation. These feelings manifest themselves physically in forms like shakiness, and heart . Though the exact cause of the condition is still not known, risk factors associated with the condition have been identified:
- Being female - It's said that women are twice at risk of developing anxiety disorders than men. Various factors have been found to increase this problem in women such as cultural pressures of putting all efforts in fulfilling the needs of others.
- Family history - Your risk of developing anxiety disorders increases if one of your family members suffers from the problem. Several studies show a strong connection between the fears of the parent and that of the child. Experts also believe that a child can also learn the phobias and fears of his or her parents by observing their reaction to a specific event.
- Type of personality - An individual's personality is also an indicator of his or her risk of suffering from anxiety disorders. Studies reveal that children who are shy and have a history of being bullied tend to develop anxiety disorders afterward. Similarly, children who worry a lot during uncertain situations are also more prone to developing anxiety disorders.
- A history of trauma - Anxiety disorders can also be triggered by traumatic events and individuals who have a family history of the condition, a psychological makeup that makes them prone to the condition or biochemical factors are more susceptible to falling for this condition.
- Medical conditions - Even though the cause and effect relationship between medical conditions and the disorder is yet to be ascertained, certain medical conditions can also augment one's risk for anxiety disorders. These medical conditions may be obstructive sleep apnea, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!