Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep NikhadeYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/mam. I am 23 years old. I am unmarried. Muze apse ye puchna tha ki mere bf ke sath week me 4-5 bar sex karti hu. Meri shadi ho jane ke baad muze koi sex prbm to nahi hogi na?
Meri wife 1 month ki pregnant ho gayi thi hume baccha abhi nhi chahiye tha uske baad maine use dava la kr diya usne dava khaya or aaj total 22 days ho gaye h use blooding ho raha hai or ab ham hospital ya or kahi nhi jana chahate hai koi naturally ya fir use koi problem na koi dava bata sakte hai to accha hoga or use aise dekh kr mujhe accha nhi lag raha hai or o kitna kuch sahi meri wajah se please kuch dava se possible hona wala treatment hai ya kuch jo hai o bata do plz.
I am pregnant and I have a low progesterone level. I did orgasm for several times. Will that harm the child?
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
Hello doctor, I saw discharge from my nipple by pressing it I am planning a family is it tat something related to it or not pls tell me. And another problem I m having is tat I got a knot (gath) on my uterus is tat something worried to it. My age is 25yrs. Please rply.
Hi sir when I'm having sex with my wife she is getting more pain and also when I ejaculate inside the vagina it's coming out from that after sometimes It happens 2/4 times. Is there any problem to my wife be pregnant.
I am a 18 year old girl. I am having my periods once in every 15 days. It happened a few months ago for 3-4 time then it went back to normal but now it's been happening again. (3rd time in a row). Also I'm not a very physically active girl. I don't play any sport or exercise. My stamina is quite low but I do eat normally. My weight is 48 kgs. I am really worried about this please help.
Which inhaler is safe during pregnancy for asthma. I'm using symbicort turbinhaler is it safe. Please suggest some alternative. Symbicort I use one dose in 2-3 days.
I have 2 days period prblm from my biggining period I have ds prblm is it any dangerous to my health.
I have a friend who is 20 year old, during her periods she used to suffer from intense stomachache. Is there any solution?
My pregnancy is 5 weeks 4 days and today scanning is done. Dr. find a cl cyst in right ovary. Is it normal or anything serious. And what should we do?
My daughter has a lump in her breast. Significantly large. I got her an FNAC test done and the report came back saying it was a benign fibroadenoma. The doctor recommended a few months of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid tablets. Despite over 4 months of taking the same, the size has only increased. Do you suggest any other medicine. Can stress be a reason for this?
Sex with cloths on 4th march. Boy is having 3 cloths, underwear, boxer and jeans. Girl wear college trouser and underwear. Suddenly boy cummed in his underwear. After that girl had three period. 1st-6th march, 2nd-11th april, 3rd-12th may. Should she do pregnancy test. She vomited once after her 1st period. Now gain some Weight. Pregnant?
I am 18 years old and I am an boy. I have a big lumb on my right chest since 2 years. The left one is normal but the right chest appears like a breast.
I have 3 year kid .my pregnancy test showed positive I don't want to get pregnant my last period date was 23/11/2016 .so I took mifepristone on 4/1/17 morning and misoprostol 400 mg on 5/1/17 morning I got little bleeding after 5 hours of misoprost till now that means till 6/11/17 afternoon 2 pm I am getting bleeding and little cramps only when I go to bath room. .usual normal periods even I need 2 pads per day at least .but now I did not get proper bleeding I am afraid please give me correct suggestion as soon as possible I am afraid.
The summer is coming! With all that excitement around getting a new bathing suit and figuring out where your big summer romance is going to happen, we’d like to break in with some beauty tips to help you look your best. It’s time to shake off the chilly spring weather and look forward to some hot fun in the summer sun!
1. Avoid peak hours of sunlight when the temperatures and UV rays are at their highest, normally between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. That's the best time to head inside, get food and water, let your body cool down, and maybe even take a nap.
2. Chew Some Juicy Fruits : "Melons are the perfect hot-weather food.
3. Light-Colored Clothes : The white linen shirt every male movie star wears on the beach isn't just fashionably conscious; it's also intelligent for hot, sunny days. Dark clothing absorbs more heat, and tight clothes don't let sweat — your body's natural cooling system — evaporate.
3. Sunglasses : Sunglasses are chic and functional. They prevent harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from scorching your corneas and protect your eyes for many more summers to come. Choose sunglasses that block 90 to 100 percent of UV rays.
4. Sunscreen : Nothing knocks good days off a summer calendar like a nasty sunburn. When outdoors, use sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 15. Use a higher-rated, waterproof sunscreen if you'll be poolside or out on the beach. Don't forget to cover areas that burn easily: nose, ears, shoulders, and back of the neck.
5. Lip Balm : Just like sunscreen protects the rest of your skin, a lip balm with SPF protection blocks out the sun and keeps in moisture for your lips. Perfect for a day on the lake or while you're working on that summer romance.
6. Water : Don't wait until you're thirsty! Drink water throughout the day to prevent dehydration or over exhaustion. Use the color of your urine to guide if you're hydrated enough — the clearer the better.
7. Juice : All natural juice without added sugar not only provides hydration but also important nutrients to keep you active in hot weather. Check the label on the juice bottle and make sure it says “100 percent juice with no sugar added.”
8. Fruits and Vegetables : Fruits and vegetables are easy to digest and often high in water content. Salads and other dishes rich in seasonal produce will keep you feeling light and hydrated.