Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep NikhadeYour feedback matters!
Form past 2 weeks my vagina has become very itchy and dry. And I have very heavy curdy white flow. What should i do?
Avoiding aerobic exercises is recommended during menstruation. Whereas, smooth exercises like yoga and walking can be done as they stimulate balanced flow.
After having intercourse with my husband I am feeling itching inside my vagina and dis comfort it's really paining when I go to toilet and feeling like urination is not coming properly. My friends told me to take candid V6. What can I do? Please suggest can I used this or not is their any side effects or not if I am using this please help.
I am girl 21 years old my nipples got cut from one side during rough foreplay its been since 1 week I am very tensed I fear my nipples will fall and its paining a lot some rough skin came over it and again it broke it seems it will not join please help me I am very tensed.
Hello doctor. I still have bleeding even after 20 days of c-section. Is it normal ? How long will I have this issue?
I have batholine abscess on the left side. I have already removed the gland 4 years ago. It comes every year. Its fifth time it is coming. My stitches gets swollen and have pain. I'm taking cefoprox CV 325. Can you suggest permanent solution of this problem?
1) Save electricity, save money
Ÿ Switch off when not in use.
Plugged in chargers waste power, so switch off if not charging!Computer in sleep mode draw power, so shut it down at night
Ÿ Replace incandescent bulbs with LED Bulbs.They are 80% cheaper to run and healthier than CFL bulbs.
Ÿ Use star rated appliances..Air conditioner, washing machine, refrigerator. They save power in the long run.
Ÿ Don't use the dryer , just hang clothes to dry.
Ÿ Keep refrigerator in shaded part of room , that way less power is used to cool.
Ÿ Use microwave for reheating rather than conventional ovens, definitely less electricity consumption with microwave usage.
Ÿ Stop opening the oven to check repeatedly, it causes heat to be lost.
Ÿ Decide what you want out of the fridge..don't keep it open, while you think!
Ÿ Use cold water for washing clothes in washing machine.Upto 40$ per year may be saved in your power bills by this little change.
Ÿ Use fully loaded washing machine and dishwashers before running them.
2) Save water
Water is a finite resource of ghis world.Use it with care.
Ÿ Close the tap when brushing your teeth, and other chores.Dont keep it running
Ÿ Use a low flow shower head.You can also try using the bucket and mug Method!
Ÿ Use a low flow flush .You may save upto 160,000litre water per year
Ÿ Fix the drip.Wastage of water upto 192 gallons per year may be avoided, by stopping the dripping tap.
Ÿ Collect water used to wash fruits, vegetables, pulses etc, and use it to water your plants.
3)Use green indoor plants to purify indoor air.
Indoor plants like peace lily and Areca palms remove formaldehyde and benzene fumes from indoor air.
4) Reuse, Recycle, up cycle your stuff at home.The less you discard the less stuff ends up in the landfill.
5) Make large furniture buying decisions strictly from, eco friendly sustainable furniture sources.Furniture's are expensive .Buy after planning
So this decision should be taken with much care
Bamboo furniture's are eco friendly ,as bamboo is a fast growing sustainable grass and not wood.Reclaimed wood, Stainless steel furniture's are green choices which are not too expensive.
You can shop from Craig list , eBay and refurbish your finds.Just take care if it's painted furniture, the paint may contain leas, so proper care needs to be taken while repainting.
6) Save petrol
Ÿ Use a carpool
Ÿ Regularly servicing the car will ensure less fuel wastage
Ÿ Empty the trunk, it increase fuel efficiency.
7) When out shopping carry your own reusable shopping bag.
That way you avoid buying the plastic or paper bag the the store may be giving or Selling!
8) Save paper
Ÿ Pay tax online and ask for an ex receipt.
Ÿ Pay tour bills online.
Ÿ But your train and plain tickets online.
Ÿ Buy your movie tickets online.
Ÿ Buy ebooks, used books
Ÿ Stop buying newspaper and read the news online.
Ÿ Print on both sides of the paper.
Ÿ Use cloth napkins instead of paper ones.
9) Take the stairs and not the elevator. Good for your health and the health of the environment.
10)Buy local, as far as possible. The lower the charge of transportation , the more money you save and less is your carbon footprint.
We spend the major portion of a 24 hour timespan at home.The healthier the home environment the better it is for your health..
Take one step at a time .Make one small change everyday.Soon you will not only be making your home green ,eco friendly and healthy, but also be inspiring others to make the change.
Write to me if you want specific information about Healthy home, lifestyle health care. I love hearing from my readers.
रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में सेक्स को अब एक आम बात माना जाने लगा है। युगल दिन भर के अन्य कामों की तरह ही रात को बिस्तर में हमबिस्तर होते हैं लेकिन इस तरह से जैसे यह भी कोई काम है जिसे करना जरूरी है।
इस तरह की क्रिया से सेक्स के प्रति रूचि कम होने लगती है और एक वक्त ऎसा भी आता है जब पति पत्नी के मध्य सेक्स की क्रिया नहीं के बराबर हो पाती है। यदा-कदा अगर ऎसा होता भी है तो इस क्रिया में वो आनन्द और मजा नहीं आता जिसकी चाह हर औरत और पुरूष को रहती है।आम तौर पर युवाओं में आजकल सेक्स के प्रति अरूचि होने के समाचार ज्यादा मिलते हैं। इसकी एक वजह जहां तनाव भरी जिन्दगी है वहीं दूसरी ओर इस कार्य को करने की जानकारी का अभाव है। अक्सर युगल रात को हमबिस्तर होते वक्त एक ही क्रिया से सेक्स करते हैं जिससे इस काम में आनन्द का अभाव महसूस होता है। हाल ही में एक सर्वे से यह साबित हुआ है कि अपनी सेक्स लाइफ को दिलचस्प और मनोरंजन बनाने के लिए सेक्स वीडियो या पोर्न फिल्मों को देखना चाहिए। इस वीडियोज और फिल्मों के जरिए रचनात्मकता के साथ सेक्स करने की प्रेरणा मिलती है। सबसे अहम बात यह है कि पोर्न वीडियो को सिर्फ मनोरंजन के लिए मत देखें, यदि आप उससे कुछ सीखने के प्रयास करेंगे, तो आपकी लव लाइफ बेहतरीन हो जाएगी।कई युगल ऎसे होते हैं, जो एक साथ बैठकर पोर्न फिल्में या पोर्न तस्वीरें देखने में झिझकते हैं। चाहे भले ही उनकी शादी को कई साल क्यों न हो गए हों। आम तौर पर महिलाएं ऎसे वीडियो या तस्वीरें देखने से झिझकती हैं। लेकिन सही मायने में ऎसा करने से सेक्स के प्रति भूख बढती है और सेक्स की इच्छा ज्यादा हो जाती है।वीडियो या पोर्न फिल्में एक साथ देखने से आप अपने पार्टनर के साथ ज्यादा खुल सकेंगे। इन्हें देखने के बाद आप सेक्स के नए तरीके इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं। यही नहीं यदि आपके साथी को चरम सीमा तक पहुंचने में देर लगती है, तो पोर्न वीडियो इस मामले में कारगर साबित हो सकते हैं।यदि आपकी पार्टनर पोर्न तस्वीरें नहीं देखना चाहती है, तो अच्छा होगा कि आप उसे वीडियो दिखाएं। उन्हें ऎसे वीडियो दिखाएं जिसमें çस्त्रयों के एक्शन ज्यादा हों। इससे आपकी पार्टनर भी क्रियाएं बदल-बदल कर सेक्स करने में सहयोग करेगी और आपकी सेक्स लाइफ जिसमें रिक्तता महसूस होने लगी उसमें फिर से क्रियाशीलता आएगी।
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Quick-fix Detox Drinks That Will Do Damage Control
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.
I have lot of swelling in abdomen and I hv lot of pain at the tym of periods. Its look a fatty part. Wat the matter.? Wat I hv to do for it.
I have a small lump in my left breast since 2 years. Also a serous discharge is coming out from nipple while pressing. No dimpling and pain. Is it a carcinoma or fibroadenoma? The amount of discharge is hardly one drop. Whether it s a carcinoma? Need a surgery?
Is taking pain killers everyone for periods cramps is fine for a female body? Does it have any side effects?
Respected Doctor, my daughter is 12 years old. Periods started for her from month before last month. The problem is periods doesn't stops. After 7 days of regular flow. It doesn't stops completely but bleeds very little everyday throughout the month and on the dates the bleeding is regular and again the same thing continues. Request you helpful suggestion.
I am having irregular periods for a long time. I went to many doctors but no results the only thing that resulted is excess body weight.
Hi, im 19 years old female. I had sex without protection but my bf did not ejaculate inside vagina. I took contraceptive pills after around 70 hours. After 10 days I had a period kinda a thing but it was just for a single days. And the flow was very light. But my periods cycle was about to come. And now I think my periods are missed. Am I pregnant? What I can do now because I can not share this thing to anyone.
Hello doctor Yesterday was my 6th week and day 5 of pregnancy. I did early ultrasound and it says gestational Sach was clearly seen. Fetal pole is clearly seen in the GS. And yolk Sac is clearly appears. But Fetal cardiac activities is not yet visualised. I am very worried as of now. Doctor told me to follow up after a week. Can you please let me know something about this. Is this normal or what are the chances. Is there any hope.
I got married before 7 months I am a housewife now I have swelling on my whole body and my weight is increasing day my day and I have pain in my legs I checked my hemoglobin it is 7.8 what should I do pls suggest.
Raising a child with dyslexia can stir up a lot of emotions. You may look ahead and wonder if this learning issue will affect your child's future. But dyslexia is not a prediction of failure. Dyslexia is quite common, and many successful individuals have dyslexia.
Research has proven that there are different ways of teaching that can help people with dyslexia succeed. There's a lot you can do as a parent too.
What are the symptoms of dyslexia?
Because dyslexia affects some people more severely than others, your child's symptoms may look different from those in another child. Some kids with dyslexia have trouble with reading and spelling. Others may struggle to write or to tell left from right.
Dyslexia can also make it difficult for people to express themselves clearly. It can be hard for them to structure their thoughts during conversation. They may have trouble finding the right words to say.
Others struggle to understand what they're hearing. This is especially true when someone uses nonliteral language such as jokes and sarcasm.
The signs you see may also look different at various ages. Some of the warning signs for dyslexia, such as a speech delay, appear before a child reaches kindergarten. More often, though, dyslexia is identified in grade school. As schoolwork gets more demanding, trouble processing language becomes more apparent.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Warning Signs in Preschool or Kindergarten
- Has trouble recognizing the letters of the alphabet
- Struggles to match letters to sounds, such as not knowing what sounds b or h make
- Has difficulty blending sounds into words, such as connecting C-H-A-T to the word chat
- Struggles to pronounce words correctly, such as saying 'mawn lower' instead of 'lawn mower'
- Has difficulty learning new words
- Has a smaller vocabulary than other kids the same age
- Has trouble learning to count or say the days of the week and other common word sequences
- Has trouble rhyming
Warning Signs in Grade School or Middle School
- Struggles with reading and spelling
- Confuses the order of letters, such as writing 'left' instead of 'felt'
- Has trouble remembering facts and numbers
- Has difficulty gripping a pencil
- Has difficulty using proper grammar
- Has trouble learning new skills and relies heavily on memorization
- Gets tripped up by word problems in math
- Has a tough time sounding out unfamiliar words
- Has trouble following a sequence of directions
Warning Signs in High School
- Struggles with reading out loud
- Doesn't read at the expected grade level
- Has trouble understanding jokes or idioms
- Has difficulty organizing and managing time
- Struggles to summarize a story
- Has difficulty learning a foreign language
Skills that are affected by Dyslexia
Dyslexia doesn't just affect reading and writing. Here are some everyday skills and activities your child may be struggling with because of this learning issue:
- Appears bright, highly intelligent, and articulate but unable to read, write, or spell at grade level.
- Labelled lazy, dumb, careless, immature, "not trying hard enough," or "behavior problem."
- Isn't "behind enough" or "bad enough" to be helped in the school setting.
- High in IQ, yet may not test well academically; tests well orally, but not written.
- Feels dumb; has poor self-esteem; hides or covers up weaknesses with ingenious compensatory strategies; easily frustrated and emotional about school reading or testing.
- Talented in art, drama, music, sports, mechanics, story-telling, sales, business, designing, building, or engineering.
- Seems to "Zone out" or daydream often; gets lost easily or loses track of time.
- Difficulty sustaining attention; seems "hyper" or "daydreamer."
- Learns best through hands-on experience, demonstrations, experimentation, observation, and visual aids.
Vision, Reading, and Spelling Skills:
- Complains of dizziness, headaches or stomach aches while reading.
- Confused by letters, numbers, words, sequences, or verbal explanations.
- Reading or writing shows repetitions, additions, transpositions, omissions, substitutions, and reversals in letters, numbers and/or words.
- Complains of feeling or seeing non-existent movement while reading, writing, or copying.
- Seems to have difficulty with vision, yet eye exams don't reveal a problem.
- Extremely keen sighted and observant, or lacks depth perception and peripheral vision.
Reads and rereads with little comprehension:
- Spells phonetically and inconsistently.
- Hearing and Speech Skills
- Has extended hearing; hears things not said or apparent to others; easily distracted by sounds.
- Difficulty putting thoughts into words; speaks in halting phrases; leaves sentences incomplete; stutters under stress; mispronounces long words, or transposes phrases, words, and syllables when speaking.
Writing and Motor Skills:
- Trouble with writing or copying; pencil grip is unusual; handwriting varies or is illegible.
- Clumsy, uncoordinated, poor at ball or team sports; difficulties with fine and/or gross motor skills and tasks; prone to motion-sickness.
- Can be ambidextrous, and often confuses left/right, over/under.
- Math and Time Management Skills
- Has difficulty telling time, managing time, learning sequenced information or tasks, or being on time.
- Computing math shows dependence on finger counting and other tricks; knows answers, but can't do it on paper.
- Can count, but has difficulty counting objects and dealing with money.
- Can do arithmetic, but fails word problems; cannot grasp algebra or higher math.
Memory and Cognition:
- Excellent long-term memory for experiences, locations, and faces.
- Poor memory for sequences, facts and information that has not been experienced.
- Thinks primarily with images and feeling, not sounds or words (little internal dialogue).
- Behavior, Health, Development and Personality
- Extremely disorderly or compulsively orderly.
- Can be class clown, trouble-maker, or too quiet.
- Had unusually early or late developmental stages (talking, crawling, walking, tying shoes).
- Prone to ear infections; sensitive to foods, additives, and chemical products.
- Can be an extra deep or light sleeper; bedwetting beyond appropriate age.
- Unusually high or low tolerance for pain.
- Strong sense of justice; emotionally sensitive; strives for perfection.
What can be done at home for dyslexia?
Helping your child with dyslexia can be a challenge, particularly if you're never been confident in your own reading and writing skills. But you don't have to be an expert to help work on certain skills or strengthen your child's self-esteem.
Keep in mind that kids (and families) are all different, so not all options will work for you. Don't panic if the first strategies you try aren't effective. You may need to try several approaches to find what works best for your child. Here are some things you can try at home:
- Read out loud every day
- Tap into your child's interests
- Use audiobooks
- Look for apps and other high-tech help
- Focus on effort, not outcome
- Make your home reader-friendly
- Boost confidence
What can make the journey easier?
Dyslexia can present challenges for your child and for you. But with the proper support, almost all people with dyslexia can become accurate readers. Your involvement will help tremendously.
Wherever you are in your journey, whether you're just starting out or are well on your way, this site can help you find more ways to support your child. Here are a few things that can help make the journey easier:
- Connect with other parents. Remember that you're not alone. Use our safe online community to find parents like you.
- Get behavior advice. Parenting Coach offers expert-approved strategies on a variety of issues that can affect children with dyslexia, including trouble with time management, anxiety and fear, frustration and low self-esteem.
- Build a support plan. Come up with a game plan and anticipate what lies ahead.
Understanding dyslexia and looking for ways to help your child is an important first step. There's a lot you can do just don't feel you have to do everything all at once. Pace yourself. If you try a bunch of strategies at the same time, it might be hard to figure out which ones are working. And do your best to stay positive. Your love and support can make a big difference in your child's life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.