Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep AnwaneYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old n have been married for 3 years now. I have noticed that I have kind of lost the urge to have sex. Though there is no such erection problem but I feel I have lost that strength which I had 4-5 years back. I do understand that I am not at my best age as well but was hoping if there is something by which I could help resolve both my issues. Thanks.
I am a student I feel very depressed with out any reason please help me how to get rid of this depression.
Sir I got typhoid in 1984, 85, 86, thereafter cold, cough was normal and detected bronchitis in 1995. And this continuous, I am feeling difficulty in breathing, since 1999, wheezing, Cough, shortness of breath, taken homoeopathy, Ayurvedic medicines and of course got some relief also, now also I can't run, fast walk. Headache with nose block. Sinusitis, it became routine now, by using nasal ayur drop, nose drains, but after some time again block followed by headache, I'm at 40 now. What to do now?
Hello doctor, I was suffering from pox last month. Though I recovered 2 kg of my previous weight but yet my body is in under weight by 2 kg. Now my problem regarding time of sleeping. Only 5-6 hrs of sleep makes me weaker. Previously I had slept well for 7 hrs average. Help me how to increase my sleeping time. I don't have any stress in my mind yet. Is there any medicine that help me out. Thank you.
I'm suffering from fever from one weak and I have also cough and full of body pains and full of headache. Please advise.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat by eating or drinking you get or gives you fairer, clear and glowing skin please tel me wat should I eat or drink to get fairer, clear, and glowing and healthy skin for my face and body or me? Wat mens or boys eat or drink to get or look fairer, clear and glowing healthy skin wat should I eat and drink please tel me plz.
Hlo. actually am in big trouble. I apply for d punjb police. Now trial is now on 15. But while jumping my muscle pull. I'M unable to run proper and jump. Or very much pain. doctors said mass ftya. please tell me what I have to do. I dnt want to miss d trial.
Hello madam .good morning. At present am preparing for competitive exams. When I sit n study for half an hour, my body is getting heat heavily n am getting severe migraine n could not study n my skin complexion also becoming very dark day by day n acne pimples also coming on my face. Will you please suggest me with better solution. Am really feeling very bad for this .I could not study properly n my physical appearances also getting worse day by day.-(
My first baby is 2'6+ I wanted to know that wat gap I ve to maintained to plan a 2nd one. Nd ny first delivery was normal.
I am not able to concentrate on one thing. I am always disappointed for this. What should I do. Please help me.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.