Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Amakner and Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra Shamrao Chaudhari
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra Shamrao ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I faced a lot of gas problem, indigestion & a little watery stool since one years after regular interval of times. Doctor prescribed me antibiotics & pro biotic tablets but its ok in the period of taking medicine. So what medicine can I use for cure.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can I have some idea about the cost of normal delivery or operation delivery. Delivery by operation is safe or not for the mother?
Hi doc .what is the best period for sex if we are trying for baby. Bcs in this app only I found some doc saying after period 10 to 17, some doc saying 12 to 19 ,some doc saying 15 to 23. My wife period is regular of 30 days. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am married. I am studying. We did not try for babies yet. But we do have sex. We usually do coitus interruptus. I wish for a baby. Now one week before we had sex. When he went for wash I take the semen and wipe over vulva and inserted finger. Now am not getting period for 3 days. I have no symptoms. Whether I will get pregnant by doing like that? If I am pregnant how I will understand am pregnant or not earlier?
I had a sex but within 48 hours I took ipill, but after that my health been bad. I suffered from laziness, indigestion and solid white discharge which is itching and my periods date is late also? What should do am worried about getting pregnant.
Sheer devastation, self-pity, jealousy, self-loathe, negativity and low will are all signs of being in a bad relationship. Clinging on to the other just for the sake of maintaining a relationship gives rise to toxic effects in your daily life and affects your lifestyle.
Here are few ways in which bad relationships might and usually do affect you:
- Depression: This is an obvious outcome as a bad relationship forces you to reconsider and doubt your self-worth which leads to self-pity and negativity on an overall basis. These are common symptoms which can lead to full-blown clinical depression. If you find yourself leaning towards regular alcohol consumption and substance abuse, it is time to seek medical/psychological help.
- Abdominal obesity: Constant stress levels lead to release of cortisol (stress hormone which leads to weight gain) in excess amounts. This hormone stores fat (saturated) around the abdominal area which leads to rapid weight gain and results in obesity.
- Weakened immune system: If you’re in a bad relationship, it is bound to affect your immune system as attachment insecurity comes into existence which affects your ability to regulate emotions. This slows down your body’s response to distress physiologically.
- Sluggish disease recovery: Depression affects your nervous system and your ability to recover from illnesses. The high stress level which is a by-product of your toxic relationship will add to the slowing down of your immune system that helps you with recovery of diseases.
- Mental health ailments: Repeated criticism and hostility caused due to conflicts in relationships have major negative impacts on mental health. Co-dependent mentalities as well as personality disorders are often an outcome of conflicts in relationships.
- Risk of coronary (heart) diseases: A bad relationship leads to distress which contributes to the strain on the functioning of your heart. If prolonged, the high level of stress could lead to a one suffering from coronary diseases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!