Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Lihite
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Ram LihiteYour feedback matters!
Causes of High Cholesterol and its Home remedies
Good morning. Mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane. Main M.D Ayurved hu aur humara Rasyog Ayurveda naam se clinic hai. Aaj main aapko high cholesterol ke baare mein information dena wala hu. High cholesterol ke causes aur uske home remedies mein main aapko aaj batane wala hu. High cholesterol mainly aapko 30% jo aap diet lete hai toh usme se aapko cholesterol milta hai aur usme se high cholesterol ke through aapko various heart related issues ho sakta hai, heart attack, heart related cholesterol ke wajah se heart blockage toh ye issues saamne aate hai, isliye main aapko home remedies bhi batane wala hu.
Aur cholesterol level jo aapke 30% jo diet hai, aar aap diet ache tarah se follow karte hai toh aap 30% cholesterol reduce kar sakte hai by using home remedies jo aapke high cholesterol to reduce kar sakte hai. Use causes hai over weight, pastries, cakes, butter, meat, fish, eggs, smoking, drinking, and stress is also one of the causes of high cholesterol. First home remedies jo main aapko batane wala hu wo hai ke aap 1 spoon coriander seeds lijiye, usse crush kijiye aur water mein daal dijiye. Fir usse boil kijiye aur usse chaan kar thanda hone ke baad din mein 3 baar pijiye. Isse aapka cholesterol level kam karne mein bahut hi helpful hai. Dusra remedy high cholesterol ke liye hai ki wo watermelon seeds ka hai. Aap watermelon seeds ko dry kijiye, usse roast kijiye, aur iske baad mein aap usko store karke rakhiye. Everyday aap 1 teaspoon watermelon seeds ko crush karke 1 glass paani mein ubaaliye. Ubalne ke baad usse thanda kijiye, baad mein chaan kar, din mein 1 bar ye process kijiye aur ek glass ye pijiye aur iska aapko bahut acha results milega. Teesra jo home remedy hai high cholesterol ke liye hai ye sabse badhiya hai ye sabse asardaar saabit hua hai jo basil leaves and margosa leaves ka hai. Aap 10-15 basil leaves lijiye aur 10-15 margosa leaves lijiye, usse aap early morning before breakfast crush kijiye aur ek glas paani mein mix kijiye fir usko chaan ke morning mein before breakfast lijiye. Ye sirf din mein ek baar hi kijiye par 1 month ke liye kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha effective results high cholesterol ke liye milega. Jo bhi maine home remedies bataya hai ye 1-2 months follow kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha results milega.
High cholesterol ke liye jo tips hai wo LDL cholesterol jo hai wo good cholesterol hai aur jo HDL cholesterol hai wo bad cholesterol hai. Iske liye tips ye hai ke din mein 1 litre paani peejiye aur diet control kijiye. Yahi sabse best tareeka hai aapka cholesterol ko normal rakhne ke liye aur iske through aapki life healthy rakh sakte hai. Uske alawa medicine toh ek factor hai hi par ye home remedies use kijiye agar usse bhi aapko itna acha result nahi mil raha hai toh aap hume consult kar sakte hai ya humare website pe jaa sakte hai aur hume connect kar sakte hai aur humare website ka address hai www.rasyog.com.
Aapko cholesterol ke baare mein aur adhik jankaari ke liye, aap mujhe lybrate.com pe bhi sampark kar sakte hai aur consult bhi kar sakte hai.
I was eating banana chips 2 days ago and a small piece got stuck in my throat. I drank water and everything was fine later. The next day I woke a with a slight pain in my chest and exactly at the similar position in my back. It's the 2nd day now and the pain is still there. It pains when I laugh and I am feeling heaviness and pain in my chest.
If I have blood pressure problem how can I get rid of it without leaving foods that I like what are precautions.
Age 70 he has got stent in 2014 and is taking heat medicines for blood thinning and cholesterol control. Recently he faced ulcer bleeding two weeks before and now he is in recovery. But suddenly the serum creatinine is high (1.8) and hb 8.9 only. potassium level is normal. When we checked creatinine at the time of discharging and during hospitalization the creatinine was normal and 1.1 only. What is the cause for this raised creatinine? What kind of home remedies can be followed for reducing the level? Which fruits and vegetables, food are compatible for both ulcer and high creatinine? This level can be reversed? Within a month why this much difference in the level? He used to take urad and moong dal mix with milk. Also Channa dal as a snack and beetroot juice often. This mix causes this issue? Or medicines created this high creatinine?
My father is suffering from diabetes from last 8 years, we used many doctors and my father get relief also but her health is becoming low and low, plss give me suggestion.
Hi sir good morning what are the benefits of walking after the dinner Ian eating almonds daily 5 in early morning is any cause to high the cholesterol and I am using freedom refined sunflower oil is it good for health because I am becoming fat that's why I'm asking sir.
My wife has a high blood pressure measuring 140/90 and its some times goes up. I tried ayurvedic medicine but its not working. Please suggest some good medicine which can control her bp.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.