Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GajdhiyeYour feedback matters!
I do not want to use Condoms while having sex. What type of contraception I can use instead of condoms. Do not suggest anything like Copper-T.
I was having intercourse with my girlfriend with condom but after sperm, I took off my condom and put back my penis into her then suddenly took off it but didn't intercourse without condom, my penis head was having little sperm. will she get pregnant?
During first time intercourse if sperm goes in vagina of a girl then she can become pregnant or not. Please advice
I did UPT on 5th day of my missed period and it came positive and again when I took it on 7th day the result is positive but the color of the pink line is some what lighter than the earlier one. Is my preg safe. Does my hcg level dropped down.
I am 24 years old, got married recently in jan 2015, till jan my periods were perfect, I didn't have any problems, but last 3 months my blood flow during periods is fluctuating, in feb I have blood clots and heavy flow for 9 hours, in march it is very very less, april it is too heavy like feb with blood clots and in may it is moderate but these 3 months my blood flow was like water, like liquid. Please help me I am worried about this. And I travalled internationally these 3 months, I visited us and came back to india. Let me know what can I do to get back my normal periods.
I had sex with my gf one month ago, her period 8 days delayed yet not got her period what may be the reasons for not getting periods.
Does buying a unwanted 72 pills tablet needs prescription? Any other pill which can be used for 5 days pregnancy test?
Hallo doctor, my mother of two babies 5 n 4years. My husband always attracts towards other ladies who lives near us. So. I get hyper. What is the solution of my problem. AM in job he is also in job.
Age 25 frequent urination bloating menses lasting only one or 2 days discomfort inside vagina and labia.
Hello doctor. I have been married for 2yr now and we have decided to get a baby. I had my last menstruation periods from the 27th of oct. It took the usual days which is five days. I had sex on the 8th Nov. Is there any chance of being pregnant?
My last menstruation date was on 20.7.2016. Already I had done 2 times preg test. It was negative. .today when I hav done this test a light pink line is appeared besides a dark line. What should I do now. I am eagerly awaited for my conceive.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus related problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
1) if label says fat free then it is low in calories.
Usually fat free foods are high in sugar calories and also in sodium. It may also contain maida or some other unhealthy ingredients so pls check label carefully.
2) 100% fruit juice is a good substitute for fruit
None of the commercially available fruit juices have 100% fruit. Mostly they contain not more then 10% fruit and that to of poor quality. It is loaded with artificial flavorings, preservatives, sugar.
3) avoid citrus fruits when you have cold as they are cold foods.
Some people may be sensitive to them but not all. In fact they are rich in vitamin c which helps fight cold.