Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GajdhiyeYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old married on 10 th March 2016. Till now I have not conceived. How much possibility is there to conceive? I have thyroid also on border line. My hubby is 49 years old.
Homeopathy works excellently or rather better than modern medicine. Every female has different types of menstrual pain. Instead of taking allopathic painkillers, after taking a brief history, tailored homeopathic medications can be prescribed, thus the side effects of allopathic pain killers can be avoided. Similarly instead of taking hormonal treatment, homeopathy works better to control menopausal symptoms.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am having irregular periods from 9-10 months. But this time 2.5 months passed till now. I am not having periods. I am worried. What can be the reason for this? What test should I have? I want to know that is this normal hormonal imbalance problem or anything serious?
Male Pattern Hair Growth in Females
Next month I'm going to get married but Im worry about my irregular period. I want my period come on time what should I do?
If I have sex without condom. Today. What are the chances that she will be pregnant. If she is not in periods?
Do it yourself (DIY) are the simple test and procedures that enables you to know the probability of getting a particular disease condition. You can say the test itself a life saving technique and act like a warning signal. In series of posts I will tell you how to test for a particular condition by your own.
1) DIY for cardiovascular disease
"Simple sit and reach test is a good predictor of arterial flexibility"
DIY test for stiff arteries:
A) sit on the floor with your leg straight
B) Your toes should point towards the ceiling
C) Bend from your hips, stretch your arm and try to touch the toes
D) Inability to perform the activity is an indicator that you may have stiff arteries which are the reason of many cardiovascular diseases
Hello doctor actually meri shadi feb 2017 mai hai or me & My Future husband abhi baby nhi chahete esliye hume first day pills ya use karnese koi prblm hoga kya .
What are the risk factors?
The risk factors commonly associated with an increased chance of developing gestational diabetes include:
Person is overweight or obese before pregnancy.
African-american, asian, hispanic, or native american origin.
Age is above 30.
Blood sugar levels are moderately high or pre-diabetic.
History of diabetes in the immediate family.
History of gestational diabetes in previous pregnancies.
Previous delivery of a baby weighing more than 9 pounds.
Kindly consult further for detailed information.